Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

President OBAMA holds up the RV

Mike12570

I don't see this post here so here it is.

Release the Global Settlements NOW!

It is now apparent to the people of the world, that current and former US Presidents, Governments Officials and their minions, are playing a chess game while the world awaits to resolve the pain and suffering from the financial crisis they have put us into. These are the people that have kept the World Global Settlements from continuing. The funds for the Settlements have been in place for 18 months and, now, we find out that our President, Barrack Obama has the final document on his desk. This document needs to be signed for the taxes on the Revaluation of the Dinar. So you would think this should be easy as the eleven and one half percent (11.5%) is consistent with the other countries of the World. But No. Not for our very own President.

Our President Barrack Obama, and all of his minions, are holding up the World Global Settlements, and trying to hold the IMF hostage, because he wants “a couple of points” above the 11.5% tax to go into his own pocket. When does it end with these guys and when is America going to step up and demand answers from the leaders instead of sitting and watching? We have a Kenyan stealing us blind.

Al Hodges’ letters clearly states the goings on of Case #: SACV10-31 (MLGx), in his most recent letter dated June 16, 2011 he states it is unfortunate that the Chinese could NOT produce what the World Court mandated for the completion of the World Global Settlements by June 15, 2011.

The Chinese has been instrumental in helping the USA to achieve financial stability in the world financial markets. If the Chinese do not have the ability what will it take to get our supposed Leaders off their asses and think of the people they lead and not by the money in their pockets.

Depositions are coming as a result of The World Court ruling to push through the Global Settlements.Al Hodges, June 16, 2011 Letter:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/58049818/Yesui-160611-Hodges-Too-Yesui

Further Reading,

Al Hodges, May 12, 2011: http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/56969846?access_key=key-ffdzhkoknbtoonkigwd

Al Hodges, May 26, 2011: http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/56983508?access_key=key-yacphdh389hl5n7q7xn

Al Hodges, June 2, 2011: http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/5696984....btoonkigwd

Source: Anonymous

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 10

This kind of CRAP is what puts the IQD in the SCAM realm. As a reasonable person I look at this and think, "Hmmmmm.... Nawwww.... (Saturday Night Live - Send me $9.95, and you too can be cool) "

PLEASE - Either grow up, get a life and an honest job; or go back to petty theft or whatever you were doing before so you don't hurt and rob honest people out of their life savings.

I love Dinar Vets and the fact that Freedom of Speech is allowed among our DV Family. But this kind of CRAP is like yelling "Fire" in a crowded theatre for the Newbies that don't know any better.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 8

This kind of CRAP is what puts the IQD in the SCAM realm. As a reasonable person I look at this and think, "Hmmmmm.... Nawwww.... (Saturday Night Live - Send me $9.95, and you too can be cool) "

PLEASE - Either grow up, get a life and an honest job; or go back to petty theft or whatever you were doing before so you don't hurt and rob honest people out of their life savings.

I love Dinar Vets and the fact that Freedom of Speech is allowed among our DV Family. But this kind of CRAP is like yelling "Fire" in a crowded theatre for the Newbies that don't know any better.

Correct, Ron. It's total B.S., and people just won't let it go. :(

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I second that motion.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guru souces said President Obama had siged the last pieace of document.

Attorney Al Hodges Quote the following: (I name my souce how about that)

On June 17, 2011 approximately 11:17 A.M ADT and 11:19 A.M, several world bankers stated the following:

That President Obama had had on his desk, legislation for a U.S. Tax, regarding the Iraqi Dinar revaluation cashi in within the United statesthat requests 11+%.

President Obama had pledeged to sign the said legislation today (June 17, 2011), but the President Obama has now refused to sign the Document

>>>Is this why the RV not happen yesterday as we waited?<<<<<<<

www.scribd.com/doc/58130011/yesui-170611-1

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

you want a little more proof ........... maybe this will cure your attitude http://www.scribd.com/doc/58130011/yesui-170611-1

TOTAL BS!!! Seeing the Christmas claymation (for children) of Rudolf the Red Nosed reindeer is not empiracal proof of Santa Claus. It's a story we tell our children. Having me waiste my time and read more made up CRAP from HODGES does not prove anything. Still a fairy tell. How about you show me something from a credited financial journal that has covered this - Quit waisting my time - and please go back on your medication.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So Mr. Hodges wrote a letter to the Chinese ambassador. WAS IT ANSWERED? We've seen a lot of letters Hodges wrote. Were ANY of them answered? If so, links please.

I did not say his letters were answer, but Mr Hodges did accused openly that President refused to sign the RV. All of this is not my openion of course. I simply put out a fact that someone has it out there. Why you shoot me as I was the one put out the rumor.

How about you folks that have a close or direct contact with President Obama forward this to him that Mr Hodges had put out statement saying that the President hold up the dinar RV?

Holy Cr%p, won't the Global Settlements believers ever go away! Please, just hitch a ride on the next mothership and go to a planet where this is real....

That is life. Some bileves that ghost does exit other believe that god is real. Scietifically speaking non of them can be proved.

So are we gonna be rich with this Dinar? We are playing with a double edge sword. We do have both believers and non in here. Tkae your side I suppose.

Bottom line life goes on.

Some do have a seven years old kid attitude. His way or the highway.

Hi Mike :)

Thank you for the post. Just a quick comment regarding

the information.

It is simply untrue, and has been embellished through sites

such as GET, etc. It is bogus and just another attempt to tie

the Iraqi revaluation to this kind of nonsense.

The more folks believe this hype, the more the IQD is viewed

as a "scam" and rightfully so. These 'global settlements' issues

have been 'borrowed' also from areas such as "Nesara" which is a

complete fabricated joke.

Obama is NOT holding up an "rv". No one is. Iraq will make a change

when they are ready, simple as that.

Please do not buy into this kind of lie nor spread it.

Have a nice weekend :)

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

Total BS, please find another avenue for stiring the BS. These conspiracy theorist are nothing but that SPECULATORS. First it was the Birth Certificate, that was blown out of the water. Come on folks grow up and stop reaching for straws and believing the BS that some folks post. The RV is in the hands of the IMF and the Iraqis. No one else controls there fate. All of the so called BS pumping, dung slinging gurus are causing all this mess. When it RV's it will No one knows the time and the place. Okie does not blaino and all of those other crack head dreamers who spray visions of 5-11 dollars per dinar are just plume ignorant. Some say the oil will support this so basically you are saying they have enough oil to last for 200 years. Come on folks lay off the pipe. Oil would have to be at 100+ per barrel to break even and if the bone heads who are not getting a cut will cause enough havoc reduce the output or sabotage the field then they cannot support the rise of the currency. Don't blame the President for the lack of RV.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi Mike :)

Thank you for the post. Just a quick comment regarding

the information.

It is simply untrue, and has been embellished through sites

such as GET, etc. It is bogus and just another attempt to tie

the Iraqi revaluation to this kind of nonsense.

The more folks believe this hype, the more the IQD is viewed

as a "scam" and rightfully so. These 'global settlements' issues

have been 'borrowed' also from areas such as "Nesara" which is a

complete fabricated joke.

Obama is NOT holding up an "rv". No one is. Iraq will make a change

when they are ready, simple as that.

Please do not buy into this kind of lie nor spread it.

Have a nice weekend :)

All my best!

Jim

---

Thanks Jim

That is some thing that I ( believs that many of us) just want a valuable input. To educate and learn more as time goes by. We see things out there and we have to bring thiem here to DD.

• Upvote 1

TOTAL BS!!! Seeing the Christmas claymation (for children) of Rudolf the Red Nosed reindeer is not empiracal proof of Santa Claus. It's a story we tell our children. Having me waiste my time and read more made up CRAP from HODGES does not prove anything. Still a fairy tell. How about you show me something from a credited financial journal that has covered this - Quit waisting my time - and please go back on your medication.

Firstly, why don't you quit "wasting" our time---and learn how to spell....... ie. empirical and waste in the correct context. Secondly, perhaps you should expand your mind beyond the dinar and do a little investigating and researching before you choose to make comments on things you apparently have very little or no knowledge of. I don't really have the time or the energy to educate you. But, I will say, I am a little surprised and disappointed as I generally always look forward to your comments and input that you would say something like that. I do not know if the two are connected in any way, form or fashion, but it is a fact that there is a pending lawsuit against the SEC due to the Bivens Clause. Now whether Mr. Hodges is the best suited attorney to handle a case of that magnitude remains to be seen. You can however, quickly validate the lawsuit by simply looking up the case number. Thirdly, if you should run out of reading material on these boards simply google---The Rabbit Hole Marcus Curtis and prepare to be enlightened on many levels. He is a member here and you may or may not be familar with him, but I assume you are. I put him up there with Keepm and Scooter for always using due diligence before they speak and always doing lots of reading and research to validate their thoughts. And by the way his reputation is EXCELLENT at 333. Something else you may enjoy reading is "Confessions of an Economic Hitman" by John Perkins. However, you may assume that is simply comprised of fairy tales like Santa Claus and Snow White. You may choose to remain in your fairy tale land awaiting the arrival of our ever elusive dinar train and not realize the extent to the corruption in our government and how mind boggling and blowing it can be and to the depths it can reach. Forgive me if I came off harsh. I think at times we are all a bit on edge and there are some of us here that are experiencing double fold as we have been involved with both for a long time. I was really not trying to slam you, I really do always like to see your thoughts on different topics. I also hope you take the time to do a little reading on both of the above mentioned. Spelling is my pet peeve, lol.

• Upvote 1

That is life. Some bileves that ghost does exit other believe that god is real. Scietifically speaking non of them can be proved.

So are we gonna be rich with this Dinar? We are playing with a double edge sword. We do have both believers and non in here. Tkae your side I suppose.

Bottom line life goes on.

Some do have a seven years old kid attitude. His way or the highway.

You know, you just said it: Tkae your side I suppose" Everybody has to take a side. Me against you. I am right, you are wrong. What happened to compromise and doing what is right for the America as a whole?

Before you post, you need to do a little research on Hodges and the Settlements. But then you couldn't stir the pot, could you?

Ask yourself this: Does the United States have anything official to do with Iraq revaluing their currency? We may be pulling the strings, but do you think we would do this openly with legislation? Apparently you do. Do you think the IMF or the UN might be more openly involved in this than the US?

Bigotry and hate are your problem. You hate Obama because he is black, well, half black and half white, but why quibble over details when it would ruin your day. How could black person I hate be half white?

Did you know that Hodges is black? How could a black man have contacts in the White House, or be this smart and worldly?

You and your ilk are mentally and psychologically lazy. You read something and take it as being the truth. Just like religion. You nothing more than a puppet.

It is people like you that are taking this country back 200 years. And I am not just directing my comments towards you, I am generous enough to take in any of you that believe propaganda like this.

A brain is a terrible thing to waste....

Have a nice day.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It is now apparent to the people of the world, that current and former US Presidents, Governments Officials and their minions, are playing a chess game while the world awaits to resolve the pain and suffering from the financial crisis they have put us into. These are the people that have kept the World Global Settlements from continuing. The funds for the Settlements have been in place for 18 months and, now, we find out that our President, Barrack Obama has the final document on his desk. This document needs to be signed for the taxes on the Revaluation of the Dinar. So you would think this should be easy as the eleven and one half percent (11.5%) is consistent with the other countries of the World. But No. Not for our very own President.

Our President Barrack Obama, and all of his minions, are holding up the World Global Settlements, and trying to hold the IMF hostage, because he wants “a couple of points” above the 11.5% tax to go into his own pocket. When does it end with these guys and when is America going to step up and demand answers from the leaders instead of sitting and watching? We have a Kenyan stealing us blind.

Al Hodges’ letters clearly states the goings on of Case #: SACV10-31 (MLGx), in his most recent letter dated June 16, 2011 he states it is unfortunate that the Chinese could NOT produce what the World Court mandated for the completion of the World Global Settlements by June 15, 2011.

The Chinese has been instrumental in helping the USA to achieve financial stability in the world financial markets. If the Chinese do not have the ability what will it take to get our supposed Leaders off their asses and think of the people they lead and not by the money in their pockets.

Depositions are coming as a result of The World Court ruling to push through the Global Settlements.Al Hodges, June 16, 2011 Letter:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/58049818/Yesui-160611-Hodges-Too-Yesui

Further Reading,

Al Hodges, May 12, 2011: http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/56969846?access_key=key-ffdzhkoknbtoonkigwd

Al Hodges, May 26, 2011: http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/56983508?access_key=key-yacphdh389hl5n7q7xn

Al Hodges, June 2, 2011: http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/5696984....btoonkigwd

Source: Anonymous

Elsicko..............................just saying