Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SCOOTER POST - THANK YOU AND IT'S BEEN A PLEASURE!

SCOOTER.... I taught my son as he was growing into a man and about to

leave home, "Don't stand out in the crowd. Anybody can do that. Stand Above The Crowd."

You Sir, are the epitome of that. You stand head and shoulders above anyone

I've seen or heard in my short time here. Thank you, Thank you.

I would also like to quote a previous post here from Carrello --

"Because of the trust and confidence to make further IQD investments, do you know how far spread you and your efforts will be spread when the RV hits? The changes that will be made in people's lives for the better, and all of the other people we will be able to help, because of you. You will have affected thousands of people when all is said and done, all making a better life for themselves because of a Trifecta."

What a great piece of insight, Carrello. Scooter I hope you take great joy in that fact. Go in peace.

• Upvote 2

scoot!

dont you dare leave us buster!

first of all your the coolest, greatest, most imformative dude here!!

scoot you didnt neglect you kids geeesh, your only watching out for there future truthfully! seeee so come back we all truely appreciated your help and your true kindness ,ill miss you greately,

ok then come back!!! seee ya! B)

Edited by don1164

Scooter sad to see you go, but I am glad for your family. I trust that you will find your way back here eventually. For those of you calling for Chuck to be banned, perhaps you should know the full story before you go any further. Chuck simply brought to light the fact that Scooter was, unintentionally I believe, associating with a known fraud. (Rudy) Adam Montana even came into the thread and agreed with the information that Chuck brought in the thread. I will say that a couple of Chucks comments seemed a bit harsh at times but he was passionate about making his point and I don't believe he crossed the line even if he was teetering on the edge at times. Actually, you can read about it better then I can explain it. Here is the thread:

I disagree - when Chucks started following Scooter's post outside that thread and started nagging him about "how's that due diligence coming, it shouldn't take this long" I feel he crossed a line. His questioning - imho - should have been done either privately or remained in that single forum. I can understand why Scooter felt he was being stalked.

Scooter - I'll miss you. I hope you change your mind after you see the outpouring of love and respect that is in the pages and pages of this thread.

I for one have lost respect due to how this thing was handled here at dv...

This feels like "ready, fire, aim" and I believe that scooter deserves an apology from dv....

I am so dissapointed and dissolutioned by the way this was handled...

Do the right thing...

• Upvote 5

Just so I know, what accusations were made against scooter?

Guilty by association.... That's all... Ridiculous!

Just so I know, what accusations were made against scooter?

Guilty by association.... That's all... Ridiculous!

An honorable man was harassed and accused by a weasel...

And allowed to do it... And then... salt was put in the wound....

Nice going DV...

• Upvote 2

Scooter,

I don't say alot. But what I can say is we will miss you terribly. You are a wonderful unselfish person that we have all benefited

from your presence, research and knowledge here and other sites. We are grateful for you. I do hope to met you one day. Best

wishes to you and the family.

Sad to see you go. :(

My heart is very saddened with this unfortunate news of your departure. I often forward any latest updates from you to my friends who are bombarded with "craps" of course. I don't know what I'll tell them now???? I can't be you or anyone else either. I pray that rv comes soon for this ride to end.

In daily life we often are approach by cockroaches and we can either ignore these cockroaches or stomp them from spreading their germs. I guess in this case you choose to ignore them because it's not worth getting your shoes dirty, contaminate by their filths and perhaps they may get eaten by a larger cockroaches. Now that would give a smile to my sad face. Hmmmm.......not a bad thought. I'm sure you got the pic with this comment. :-))

I want to express to you my appreciation of your precious gifts to all of us who truly appreciate that I agree it is time for you to re-focus your attention to your family and they are your priority. I wish the best life has to offer to you, sir. I definitely will miss your posts as you can see you are well love & respected. Blessing to you & your lovely family.

So, once again we lose another of our Brain Trust to the foolishness of a few greedy lottery ticket holders!

I am truly sorry to see you go sir, but don't blame you one bit. It's a wonder that Adam Montana hasn't shut the site down once and for all, and left us to fend for ourselves elsewhere.

I didn't always agree with your analysis, but always respected your perspectives and opinions. Hopefully, you will continue to think of yourself as a part of our Dinar Family.

Farewell

I will miss Scooter's knowledge and opinions as much as anyone. But it is not a wonder that Adam hasn't shut this site down.Do the math my friend(It's big numbers).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Let me see if I have this right.....A guy comes to the DV forum after being a member for less than 3 weeks. Most of his 17 posts are attacking or challenging the credibility of the best researcher in all of the dinar world. Then, the owner of this site adds credibility to the attacker of 3 weeks and asks Scooter to explain himself based upon the fact that Scooter appeared on the same radio show as Rudy.......I guess Scooter or anyone else should be doing backround checks on anyone that they might be a guest with.........If I do a radio interview with the president of the United States, do I need to let everyone in this country know that the president has associated with known terrorists and convicted felons of real estate fraud? I just don't get it.......Scooter, you are a class act and maybe we just don't deserve someone with your integrity and generosity.

All the best to you Scooter, where ever you may go

Lgraham

So that's what happened?

hmm....more dinar drama BS.....

I really like scooter and I appreciated what he shared but I didn't necessarily agree with his conclusions but I really appreciated the data he shared because it helped me form my own opinion. I liked his enthusiasm...and I found his stuff educational.

I suppose its time to think about moving on especially since I don't see this thing popping anytime soon. Any of these dates or expected tasks we are waiting on does not absolutely mean they will RV.

In the end don't be surprised if what we were waiting on was Iraq to be rebuilt w/ a healthy private sector because a countries currency represents the state of the country as a whole. What we know about Iraq in regards to the political / security situation and the lack of infrastructure and no private sector completely runs contrary to what the general RV expectation thrown around daily in these Forums. (newbs pay attention to that...)

At the same if its your dream that u believe the carriage (RV) comes before the horse (development of iraq), that's okay nothing wrong with that just know that any explanation on an RV and how it could or WILL work according to the gurus (hehehe) is a bit of a stretch considering that its never happened before with other countries to the extent that we expect (1000% return????) Seriously, I wish it would work out like that but I no longer expect that..

Scooter leaving is like a candle going out for me....

and I suppose its best for the true gurus out there if people who've been around also left as well so they can get on with their tired old rumors and tricks they like pulling to pump newbs...

DUDE I AM PISSED ABOUT THIS. YOU AND I CAME TO THIS SITE AT THE SAME TIME. ME THE NEWBIE LURKER WHO WOULD THROW A SMARTASS RESPONSE INTO CHAT EVERY SO OFTEN. YOU THE GUY WITH ALL THE KNOWLEDGE THAT WOULD TAKE THE TIME TO DUMB IT DOWN FOR US NEWBIES SO THAT WE COULD FOLLOW ALONG. PEOPLE WOULD SAY SOME REALLY STUPID STUFF AND YOU ALWAYS WOULD RESPOND WITH PATIENCE AND MADE EVERYONE YOU CHATTED WITH FEAL LIKE THEY BELONGED IN THIS FAMILY. YOU HAD TO MOVE ON FROM THE CHATS TO POSTS JUST TO GET A WORD IN, AS EVERYONE WANTED YOUR EAR AND YOUR ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS YOU HAD JUST ANSWERED MOMENTS BEFORE AND IT WAS TO LATE FOR THEM TO SCROLL BACK AS IT WAS WAY GONE BY THEN WITH ALL THE QUESTIONS FLYING AT YOU. YOU THEN TURNED TO POSTS, WHICH HAD TO HAVE TAKEN YOU DAYS TO RESEARCH AND PUT TOGETHER. THEY WERE WRITTEN AND FILLED WITH FACTS, SOMETHING THAT WAS REALLY NEEDED IN THIS INVESTMENT WITH ALL THE CRAP THAT IS SPREAD OUT THERE BY SO MANY BONEHEADS.YOU ALWAYS TREATED EVERYONE THAT I EVER SO YOU HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH RESPECT AND HANDLED YOURSELF LIKE A GENTELMAN. HOPEFULLY THIS RIDE IS ALMOST OVER AND YOU ARE JUST LEAVING A FEW DAYS EARLY SO I CAN RETIRE AND CRUISE OVER TO ARIZONA AND HAVE A THANK YOU DRINK WITH MY LITTLE BUDDY IN THE HAWAIIAN SHIRT. TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS FROM YOUR PAL CHARLIE911.

Edited by charlie911
  • Upvote 1

Let me see if I have this right.....A guy comes to the DV forum after being a member for less than 3 weeks. Most of his 17 posts are attacking or challenging the credibility of the best researcher in all of the dinar world. Then, the owner of this site adds credibility to the attacker of 3 weeks and asks Scooter to explain himself based upon the fact that Scooter appeared on the same radio show as Rudy.......I guess Scooter or anyone else should be doing backround checks on anyone that they might be a guest with.........If I do a radio interview with the president of the United States, do I need to let everyone in this country know that the president has associated with known terrorists and convicted felons of real estate fraud? I just don't get it.......Scooter, you are a class act and maybe we just don't deserve someone with your integrity and generosity.

All the best to you Scooter, where ever you may go

Lgraham

I really dont understand the part Adam asked Scooter to explain himself. Scooter is a big guy....nobody has any right to question who he associates himself with...He shared with us some very good research on IQD...and SINCERELY, i must add. That's what really matters and that's how we should look at him. Who he have coffee with, who he talks dinar with...that is none of our biz. He is just a nice guy...PERIOD.

• Upvote 2

In one's lifetime, if you are fortunate enough able to hear of, meet, or associate yourself with a person that you truly feel that would rather give than receive, in this day and

age, you should realize how blessed you are. Scooter, you are a Godsend to all of us, specially to those of us that can't really comprehend the magnitude of what we have gotten ourselves into with this investment. You are truly a great teacher and your methodology of breaking down information has been not only helpful, but very concise. I for one truly do not what you to go, but I understand. After God, family is the next important entity in our lives. May God strengthen your relationship with yours.

When this investment finally comes into fruition, I truly pray that one day to personally meet you and shake your hand, buy you and your family a meal, for the blessings of your teachings that you have bestowed upon me. May God bless you and your family Today, Tomorrow, and Forevermore!

A sincere loss for all our DV members. As I posted earlier this week, it is a shame we our letting incompetent individuals ruin this site with their ridicules assumptions and insinuations. Until we start ignoring the types of attacks on our highly regarded members our site will eventually sink to there level. Outlandish posts and assumptions should just be ignored and hopefully these individuals will just fade away when they see no response to there vile insinuations. Thank you Scooter for all your time and dedication and your most informative posts.