Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Let's all thank Tony

hitman

After listening to the posted call from last night, I can understand why people get all excited.... came midnight, then this morning now 4 pm EST.... and I am sure we will go way into the weekend..... still waiting .... hope to see it soon... So I can be the first one to say WOW they got it right after 52 weeks of missing the mark..... Look for my informertical on TV..... The Dinar VACUMN.... I promise it will clean up any Intel BS that these guru's can put out........ People it will happen when it happens ... these people have no clue...... opps also forgot I have Okie Oil Man shovels still for sale going fast........ Let's bury him on his new website... see where he can run from there when we are done with Jokie Okie and his Smelltel rumors

Edited by hitman
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 12

Just read some of the posts on PTR. The leaders and gurus are charlatans but the majority of members there would have trouble reading a bus timetable.

They refuse to listen to anything other than ' its done'.

Its painful to read the sheer stupidity and I'm outta there in seconds.

• Upvote 8

Look for my informertical on TV..... The Dinar VACUMN.... I promise it will clean up any Intel BS that these guru's can put out

for this this BS that we need Guru Rooter, the stronger cousin of Roto-Rooter.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You guys don't need the RV to happen to become rich ... you could make it on these inventions alone ... all you need is the right advertising venue and you may have it right here ... hahahahahahaha

thanks for the chuckle this morning.

:)

smee2

Does it really matter? You can click on a button on the page and instantly leave and move onto something else. It's an internet forum, in a rumors section, nonetheless, and even if it were in the Opinions section where it should be, it's up to YOU to read it, so don't request that no more of these be made, unless you're making your own opinion thread in the appropriate section. Thanks.

I think we should stop wasting everyones time with these types of pointless posts.... I wish people would stop opening up threads for every random thing that pops in their head

• Upvote 2

since all the signs of the 'check lists'we have been watching are being put in place, its a little easier to get excited right now. ... and those guys are on HYPER watch or something so just imagine your kid on espresso. Never comes out good :)

Either that or Guru Neuter ! :D

Or... The Guru Eater/Whacker, the evil-twin of the weed-whacker (weed eater)...

Sheeples of the IQD-world, remember this: Anyone who gives a date & rate almost down to the "T" are basically full of b.s.

Any reasonable person would predict windows, and not give guarantees.

For example, most of us have the idea that it can happen now up until roughly July 11th with a rate variation anywhere from $.86-$1.50

Most would agree that is reasonable. It "could" happen, but it also doesn't guarantee anything.

Silly gurus, I wonder what sort of "kicks" they get out of by releasing garbage??

• Upvote 2

I purchased the dinar because of histroy, not because someone had information every week concerning the dinar.

I'm still buying many every month, not because of rumor. I know this is a good investment either short term or long

makes me no difference. I beleive God is in control of the R/V botton & I'm at peace knowing my God (Jesus Christ)

is well able to do great things. Wait and rest in him...........don't put your heart in man, but in God. I love the

intel but it's not what I depend on........Love to all

Yes, but the "Checklist" was also devised by the "gurus"....kinda easy to meet your own imaginary benchmarks ;)

I am totally disappointed with all the people that post negative stuff. Do you call yourselves grown ups really??!!

I bet your jaws will drop to the floor when this RV's

Like the GURUs says take it as RUMOR

Hmmm, start doing your own homework and see what you get done.

Be patient, be happy that you are alive. be thankful that you still bring food on the table, and have roof over your heads.

People of Iraq are the ones should be complaining and posting here, as much hard times they have experienced all these years.

Have you forgotten where we are? Our situation here in the states are far much better than other countries.

Keep your chin up, wait for our fruition it's coming.

Do not read post. Live your life, RELAX!

God Bless! GO RV!!!

PEACE B)

• Upvote 1

I am totally disappointed with all the people that post negative stuff. Do you call yourselves grown ups really??!!

Be patient, be happy that you are alive. be thankful that you still bring food on the table, and have roof over your heads.

People of Iraq are the ones should be complaining and posting here, as much hard times they have experienced all these years.

Have you forgotten where we are? Our situation here in the states are far much better than other countries.

God Bless! GO RV!!!

PEACE B)

See this is exactly what is so very wrong with sites like PTR and PD.

There is no opinion that is valid over there unless it is naively positive and someone screaming 'the rate is $5.26' etc

Being positive in life and being positive to the point of naive in an investment are two completely different things.

People who don’t fall for the rehashed Guru lies are not negative people they just aren’t stupid.

Stupid people believe everything they are told and maybe are not young enough to realise the internet is a hotbed of lies most of the time.

The things that get said by most of the Gurus would NEVER be said at face to face meetings, its because of the anonymity of the internet that people talk the rubbish they do.

What accountability is there for the likes of Blaino,Okie,Bluwolf and the other repeat offenders?

Ive said it before the reason those places exist full of naive hopefuls is that this investment is a cheap buy-in.

This is no select invitation only opportunity or 100k buy-in.

Any old Joe with a few dollars laying around seems to be in on this hence why the forums are full of people giving their 2 cents with no clue about anything.

If it wasn’t a cheap buy-in and to be part of it you needed 100 grand then there wouldn’t be any Gurus or idiots because nine times out of ten those with that sort of money are smart people.

Out of all the investments discussed online this hands down has the biggest circus attached to it.

Edited by RRSport
  • Upvote 4

At 5:00 pm i sent my boss a nasty e-mail tellng to go uck himself this morning i had get to work six hours early to hack in to his computer and erase my own e-mail , its not the first time either , hes starting to think im a great employe because i come in early , oh wel at least i still have a job . dont loose the faith go rv

• Upvote 3

Does it really matter? You can click on a button on the page and instantly leave and move onto something else. It's an internet forum, in a rumors section, nonetheless, and even if it were in the Opinions section where it should be, it's up to YOU to read it, so don't request that no more of these be made, unless you're making your own opinion thread in the appropriate section. Thanks.

Agreed.

God Bless! GO RV!!!

PEACE B)

You call that "negative stuff " and of course you're entitled to deem it that way. ... Some of us simply try to stay realistic for our own sake, if anything.......I do wish you the Best.....

if the folks that like the drama on soap operas ever hear about some of these posts...the soaps will be doomed. :lol: :lol: We get mad, we laugh, we pout, we give minuses and pluses, we hope and pray for the RV, we argue, even seen a few threats...but for the most part people here are a bunch of pretty good old American gals and guys looking for a little something to help them and their loved ones with the American dream. Most of the folks on here would help others at the drop of a hat and I'm honored to be a part of this Dinar vet community. Cheers and blessings to you all and thanks to ole Adam for coming up with this!! :D :D (Yeah I know this ain't revelant to nothing...so what a lot of stuff ain't) :P

"the person that laughs last probably didn't get the joke"

• Upvote 2

Just read some of the posts on PTR. The leaders and gurus are charlatans but the majority of members there would have trouble reading a bus timetable.

They refuse to listen to anything other than ' its done'.

Its painful to read the sheer stupidity and I'm outta there in seconds.

Man..that is crazy, isn't it? How many times can that T tell the same BS story and have them lapping it up? His credibility is GONE. Any sane person should be able to SEE THIS CLEARLY!

He can't open his mouth without saying HE KNOWS...FOR SURE...and blah blah blah...All totally baseless! He is an old MLM and Network Marketer...they just can't seem to get away from

all the hype and spin, can they? Somebody should clue him in...this ISN"T A MLM PRODUCT! He should police himself and start giving ONLY INFORMATION THAT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED,

OR SAY SO when he starts his rap...CALL A RUMOR A RUMOR. If I had all the contacts this dude has...I would be KING!

• Upvote 2