Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A new U.S. airbase hidden in Middle East!! Secret

Bongalow

24699.jpg

Agencies - media quoted the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (C - I - A) is building a secret military air base in the Middle East and this is to be used to launch air raids on sites by the extremists in Yemen drones.

The newspaper "New York Times," an unnamed official that the construction of this rule is a reference to the intention of the administration of President Barack Obama in the expansion of U.S. operations in Yemen to fight al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula.

Did not identify the American official location of the base that is constructed and expected to complete construction by next year, but the agency "Associated Press," she said, that al-Qaeda are created region of Persian Gulf under the pretext of pursuing al-Qaeda in Yemen, and prepare for a possible control elements of the anti-Americans on this country.

The newspaper pointed out that the Obama administration is very concerned about the political situation in Yemen, where it became the government of President Ali Abdullah Saleh on the verge of collapse.

. The Americans are not sure that the future of power in the country would agree to its military operations in their territory.

Chen and American military operations in Yemen for the time being run by the joint command for special operations in the U.S. Army in cooperation with the CIA - I - AIX and with the approval of the Yemeni government.

The newspaper noted that it would allow the transfer of command of military operations in Yemen by the CIA, turning them into covert operations are performed without a license from the Government of the country.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3DNahrain%26hl%3Den%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox%26rlz%3D1I7GCNV_en%26prmd%3Divns&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&u=http://alrayy.com/24699.htm&usg=ALkJrhhZnEMl2LEx6I41UIrkPsZx3G4Y6Q

post-33977-130825608068_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Nice! Raptors have arrived, whole lotta new hurt coming with them birds. Iran better stand their ass down now! We are bringing in the heavy hitters now. Peace.

Yeah, all of that other ancient technology we've been sending over there hardly had a chance against all of Iran's state-of-the-art jets and expertly trained fighter pilots...its gonna take a few more rocks to take down a Raptor. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

I agree fellas, these folks better get thier CHIT straight real quick, cuz heaven forbid we elect a commander in chief that has a Hair Trigger for stupid people... Alot of hodjies gonna be hurtin!!

Those aircraft are so damn sexy!! Pretty bird LIKe Dumb and Dumber!! PREEEEETYYYY BIRD!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

:angry: why do people constantly post things for the world to see, all it does is compromise the security of fighting men and women and their locations, things like should not be posted no matter how much fame you'll get....... :angry:
  • Upvote 1

:angry: why do people constantly post things for the world to see, all it does is compromise the security of fighting men and women and their locations, things like should not be posted no matter how much fame you'll get....... :angry:

For you info , I appreciate your stance. But VFA-151 has 2 of my family members in it. One pilot one aircrew so perhaps you should think before you post something like that. Furthermore, if you bothered to click the link the hodjies are reportIng it. Not me. Hard to hide those bad ass birds over there when you know they can become your worst nightmare if you act a donkey!!

Pray for our troops.

God bless the USA!!!

• Upvote 1

and don't think for a second that the people doing bad nasty things did not know what we have all over the world but now that america knows we can go forward without all the restraints

For you info , I appreciate your stance. But VFA-151 has 2 of my family members in it. One pilot one aircrew so perhaps you should think before you post something like that. Furthermore, if you bothered to click the link the hodjies are reportIng it. Not me. Hard to hide those bad ass birds over there when you know they can become your worst nightmare if you act a donkey!!

Pray for our troops.

God bless the USA!!!

hahahaha thats right its coming pay back is hell in a devil dog

no thats not ahlia its the air force

just for you jar heads hahahaha

love you you man

• Upvote 2

and don't think for a second that the people doing bad nasty things did not know what we have all over the world but now that america knows we can go forward without all the restraints

hahahaha thats right its coming pay back is hell in a devil dog

no thats not ahlia its the air force

just for you jar heads hahahaha

love you you man

Amen brotha. Glad I don't have one of them big red easy buttons from staples. I could do some damage with those birds !!

If you can read this thank a TEACHER!! If you are reading it in ENGLISH thank a SOILDER !!

Amen brotha. Glad I don't have one of them big red easy buttons from staples. I could do some damage with those birds !!

If you can read this thank a TEACHER!! If you are reading it in ENGLISH thank a SOILDER !!

ahahahahahahaha man thats to much for the other people

LINK = CIA Building Base

C.I.A. Building Base for Strikes in YemenBy MARK MAZZETTI

Published: June 14, 2011

WASHINGTON — The Central Intelligence Agency is building a secret air base in the Middle East to serve as a launching pad for strikes in Yemen using armed drones, an American official said Tuesday.

Related

Yemen’s Opposition Meets With Government Officials (June 14, 2011)

Times Topic: Yemen — Protests (2011)The construction of the base is a sign that the Obama administration is planning an extended war in Yemen against an affiliate of Al Qaeda that has repeatedly tried to carry out terrorist plots against the United States.

The clandestine American operations in Yemen are currently being run by the military’s Joint Special Operations Command, with the C.I.A.’s assistance and with the approval of Yemen’s fragile authoritarian government.

But with Yemen’s embattled government on the brink of collapse, Obama administration officials are concerned that a future government might not support American operations. By putting the operations under C.I.A. control, they could be carried out as a “covert action,” which can be undertaken without the support of the host government.

The construction of the base, first reported by The Associated Press, is further evidence that the administration sees armed drones as the weapon of choice to hunt and kill militants in countries where a large American military presence is untenable. Since he took office, President Obama has drastically escalated the C.I.A.’s bombing campaign in Pakistan using armed drones, and the spy agency has carried out more than 25 strikes there this year.

The American official would not disclose the country where the C.I.A. base was being built, but the official said that it would most likely be completed by the end of the year. Discussions about the C.I.A.’s taking over operations in Yemen began last year, the official said, before the political uprising and violence that broke out in the country in recent months.

Last month, the military renewed its campaign of airstrikes in Yemen, using drone aircraft and fighter jets to attack Qaeda militants. One of the attacks was aimed at Anwar al-Awlaki, the radical American-born cleric who is one of the most prominent members of the Qaeda affiliate group, which is called Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula.

The range of a Reaper is about 1100 miles, so the base probably already exists and word just got out to the main media. More then likely an upgrade to the air field. If not in Saudi or Oman. Djibouti, Africa would be logical. Less than 50 miles to cross the Gulf of Aden.

Thanks for the post! I discovered a little more about the F-22 at this website;

http://www.lockheedmartin.com/products/f22/index.html

Proud to be on the winners side! Praying for our leaders, men and women who protect our freedoms and all of the dads! Happy Father's Day! Keep making memories that will outlast your lifetime and bring a smile when remembered after your gone!

Blessings, Go RV

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post! I discovered a little more about the F-22 at this website;

http://www.lockheedmartin.com/products/f22/index.html

Proud to be on the winners side! Praying for our leaders, men and women who protect our freedoms and all of the dads! Happy Father's Day! Keep making memories that will outlast your lifetime and bring a smile when remembered after your gone!

Blessings, Go RV

Hey Dokter,

I see you're in Tampa. I spent 6 months there at MacDill AFB in F-16 RTU. While the Viper will always be my favorite jet, I get to watch the Raptors flying every day outside my window here at Langley AFB. I have to admit, I miss it.

• Upvote 2