Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is it possible GID Associates is a scam?

cashman54

Is it possible GID Associates is a scam? They only sell NEW UNCIRCULATED dinars, and at least with other companies like Dinarbanker.com, they have dinars that have been circulated in the economy so you know things are straight. I bought some from GID associates and I am just worried that I might have bought counterfiet dinar.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Ok, I was real worried, but someone was telling me that George Robinson recommended only DinarTrade and Dinar Banker, and not to buy Dinars anywhere else, so they told me they thought I got scammed from GID, Thanks for the posts

What the...you might have better luck believing in the tooth fairy! :lol:

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...

This is the type of post that I find very distasteful. Why would you put out to the world that a business might be a scam without checking your dinar first to verify it's authenticity. You are talking about someone's business and reputation. Your post is irresponsible and lazy. You should have asked your question differently. "What has your experience been with GID?"

You still have not checked your dinar. You look incompetent. Someone might, and probably will not,make a purchase from them, causing them a loss in potential business. Do you know how many people read these threads?

"...George Robinson recommended only DinarTrade and Dinar Banker,..." Gee, I wonder why. Could it be he gets a kickback from these guys and is trying to knock out the competition?

Think about it. Would you like me to put up a thread asking how many times have people have been screwed by Cashman. Probably not. When a question is put like that, it is hard to get around.

By the way, Cashman, when did you stop beating your wife?

Edited by Carrello

I personally have never bought from them, but numerous people I know have. All but one had excellent service, the lone one I know doe's not speak very good English, but in the end received what was promised. I suspect the language barrier was the issue. Subsequent purchases were made by others on her behalf.

So all in all, and not pumping here, I would say, yes, there OK.

pp