Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Revalue the remaining foreign currency denominated balance sheet items!

• 1 year later...
On 6/15/2011 at 6:56 PM, BBalls said:

This is pretty clear "revalue the remaining foreign currency" "Diversify currency composition" & "remove exchange restrictions" Does it get any plainer!!!!!

COMPONENTS/RESTRUCTURING TO RV

I have reviewed in some detail the requisite criteria for the restructuring and implementation of the Central government investment accounts under the PFM Public Financial management System as mandated by the MOF and coordinated with the IMF & World Bank. The process is somewhat skewed given that the plan methodology is integrated with the Iraq 2011 Budget which as we all know has fluctuated pro forma income and production projections with the contributory oil pricing variable. With these in mind, one should also bear in mind that the Iraq economic policy has experienced delays in their capital budget primarily due to the political uncertainties as noted in the IMF report (noted below).

The key components of production increases, pricing and large investments in the oil infrastructure have reduced the 2011 budget deficit while allowing for an increase in more transparent government finance activities. This trend toward a surplus position in the following years is realistic and will put government finances on a sustainable footing to help rebuild the government’s financials.

I believe that the revaluation we are looking for is more than clearly defined and outlined in the letter of intent to the IMF: “Iraq: Letter of Intent, Memorandum of Economic and Financial Policies, and Technical Memorandum of Understanding”

http://www.imf.org/external/np/loi/2011/irq/030311.pdf

1.We have worked with IMF staff to complete the review of exchange laws and regulations and are considering measures to remove the identified exchange restrictions on current international transactions.

2. In this regard, we formed a Bank Reconciliation Unit that comprises technical level staff from the banks, the CBI and the Ministry of Finance, and with the assistance of Ernst and Young (who were the agents of the Ministry of Finance in the external debt restructuring process) to: (i) deal with all legacy external liabilities taking into account the government’s actions in the context of Iraq’s external debt restructuring (ii) indentify and propose to write-off non-performing loans to defunct state-owned enterprises; (iii) propose a course of action for other remaining unreconciled accounts; and (iv) after the balance sheets have been cleaned up, revalue the remaining foreign currency denominated balance sheet items.

3. The CBI will follow the guidelines to diversify currency composition and establish an appropriate duration and credit risk profile, and build capacity for risk analysis.

I encourage everyone to review this letter and contrast its content to the economic reality of revaluation as not just a pipe dream but a documented FACT as outlined.

FOR THOSE WHO STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/91/5ac4402418742ae10000000a155106/content.htm

Complete Crap... I've had this pretty toilet paper since 2004. It's the same exact rumors that I saw way back then. If you are spending your days thinking that this is going to revalue... you are seriously wasting your time. This whole thing is a scam to sell you the pretty toilet paper. Iraq is NEVER going to be stable enough to revalue 1 single dinar. I know alot of you will be pissed at what I've said... but the truth is the thuth and you'll discover it all on your own in due time. Stop feeding into the dinar pumpers b.s.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

• 1 year later...
On 5/3/2016 at 9:06 AM, HighTide said:

Complete Crap... I've had this pretty toilet paper since 2004. It's the same exact rumors that I saw way back then. If you are spending your days thinking that this is going to revalue... you are seriously wasting your time. This whole thing is a scam to sell you the pretty toilet paper. Iraq is NEVER going to be stable enough to revalue 1 single dinar. I know alot of you will be pissed at what I've said... but the truth is the thuth and you'll discover it all on your own in due time. Stop feeding into the dinar pumpers b.s.

Then why did you recirculate it from 2011 to 2017? Make it disappear. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 10:06 AM, HighTide said:

My assumption based on the above is that you've flushed away your toilet paper...but just haven't been able to move on. That in itself..."you are seriously wasting your time". I wish you well on any future endeavors - peace

• 3 months later...

This is what we are seeing now. The cbi table is posted by our own Thug. This is happening. We are waiting for the rate. Dont want to say the date. So far thug has found this revaluation of the remaining currency(thru delta)Yota will be next to broadcast the rv...followed by adams text. Pray that iam right. Later

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

21hb/9 was islamic new years . We are celebrate for new goals for our life . I hope this is new revalution economic for iraq . I have set remaining alert on my iphone if happen iqd in forex changer . I hope i can change iqd to bitcoin fast like news iqd float is coming in the future 

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Yep....very current important post aug 2017 inf requirement. Maybe this is our FML law?

This is pretty clear "revalue the remaining foreign currency" "Diversify currency composition" & "remove exchange restrictions" Does it get any plainer!!!!!

I have reviewed in some detail the requisite criteria for the restructuring and implementation of the Central government investment accounts under the PFM Public Financial management System as mandated by the MOF and coordinated with the IMF & World Bank. The process is somewhat skewed given that the plan methodology is integrated with the Iraq 2011 Budget which as we all know has fluctuated pro forma income and production projections with the contributory oil pricing variable. With these in mind, one should also bear in mind that the Iraq 

The key components of production increases, pricing and large investments in the oil infrastructure have reduced the 2011 budget deficit while allowing for an increase in more transparent government finance activities. This trend toward a surplus position in the following years is realistic and will put government finances on a sustainable footing to help rebuild the government’s financials.

I believe that the revaluation we are looking for is more than clearly defined and outlined in the letter of intent to the IMF: “Iraq: Letter of Intent, Memorandum of Economic and Financial Policies, and Technical Memorandum of Understanding”

1.We have worked with IMF staff to complete the review of exchange laws and regulations and are considering measures to remove the identified exchange restrictions on current international transactions.

2. In this regard, we formed a Bank Reconciliation Unit that comprises technical level staff from the banks, the CBI and the Ministry of Finance, and with the assistance of Ernst and Young (who were the agents of the Ministry of Finance in the external debt restructuring process) to:(i) deal with all legacy external liabilities taking into account the government’s actions in the context of Iraq’s external debt restructuring (ii) indentify and propose to write-off non-performing loans to defunct state-owned enterprises; (iii) propose a course of action for other remaining unreconciled accounts; and (iv) after the balance sheets have been cleaned up, revalue the remaining foreign currency denominated balance sheet items.

3. The CBI will follow the guidelines to diversify currency composition and establish an appropriate duration and credit risk profile, and build capacity for risk analysis.

I encourage everyone to review this letter and contrast its content to the economic reality of revaluation as not just a pipe dream but a documented FACT as outlined.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/91/5ac4402418742ae10000000a155106/content.htm

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

• 6 months later...
On 6/22/2019 at 10:01 PM, screwball said:

Yep....very current important post aug 2017 inf requirement. Maybe this is our FML law?

This is pretty clear "revalue the remaining foreign currency" "Diversify currency composition" & "remove exchange restrictions" Does it get any plainer!!!!!

I have reviewed in some detail the requisite criteria for the restructuring and implementation of the Central government investment accounts under the PFM Public Financial management System as mandated by the MOF and coordinated with the IMF & World Bank. The process is somewhat skewed given that the plan methodology is integrated with the Iraq 2011 Budget which as we all know has fluctuated pro forma income and production projections with the contributory oil pricing variable. With these in mind, one should also bear in mind that the Iraq 

The key components of production increases, pricing and large investments in the oil infrastructure have reduced the 2011 budget deficit while allowing for an increase in more transparent government finance activities. This trend toward a surplus position in the following years is realistic and will put government finances on a sustainable footing to help rebuild the government’s financials.

1.We have worked with IMF staff to complete the review of exchange laws and regulations and are considering measures to remove the identified exchange restrictions on current international transactions.

2. In this regard, we formed a Bank Reconciliation Unit that comprises technical level staff from the banks, the CBI and the Ministry of Finance, and with the assistance of Ernst and Young (who were the agents of the Ministry of Finance in the external debt restructuring process) to:(i) deal with all legacy external liabilities taking into account the government’s actions in the context of Iraq’s external debt restructuring (ii) indentify and propose to write-off non-performing loans to defunct state-owned enterprises; (iii) propose a course of action for other remaining unreconciled accounts; and (iv) after the balance sheets have been cleaned up, revalue the remaining foreign currency denominated balance sheet items.

3. The CBI will follow the guidelines to diversify currency composition and establish an appropriate duration and credit risk profile, and build capacity for risk analysis.

Maybe important at this very moment 

Policy    05/23/2019 16:13  293    Editor: ms     

Baghdad today – Baghdad

A member of the Finance Committee Magda Tamimi, on Thursday, finalized the law of financial management, referring to the retired.

Tamimi said in a press conference held in the Parliament building, and attended by “Baghdad today,” that “the Finance Committee has finalized the finalization of the Financial Management Act, which is one of the most important laws that establish a rail for the Iraqi state,” indicating that ” The use of experts and academics as well as members of the Committee who submitted their proposals and I have submitted many materials and proposals based on our experience in the preparation of previous budgets. ”

She added that “Among the additions is the need to know the reserve of the Central Bank and how much is the basket of currency has also budget how to be divided and what is known as scientific term gender balance in the sense that the budget how much given to the Iraqi child asked us to know the share of children and women and youth and the elderly as much as their share to be gender balance And the Ministry of Labor and Planning to prepare these things and send them with the budget in addition to a request from the Ministry of Planning to prepare a report and tables on the ratios of the economic sectors and how contributed to GDP and investment projects as the percentage of achievement and the rate of inflation, GDP, population of governorates, size of government imports and imports of other sectors. ”

“I believe that the state salary scale is unbalanced. I promise that we will start collecting new signatures to amend the salary scale after we have completed the financial management law, because the salaries are not balanced. There are those who accumulate high salaries and others,” she said. Their salaries do not meet the basic need and we have experts and a previous study will be updated and we are working on a proposed law. ”

She added: “As for retirees, they gave the flower of their age and must live a dignified life and always say that those who say that we have a financial crisis is a liar because Iraq has poor management of public money and not a financial crisis and there is a large corruption and a lot of files were sent to integrity and waste of public money in billions “He said.

https://baghdadtoday.news/ar/

• Upvote 1

On 9/12/2017 at 12:07 PM, normala rashid said:

21hb/9 was islamic new years . We are celebrate for new goals for our life . I hope this is new revalution economic for iraq . I have set remaining alert on my iphone if happen iqd in forex changer . I hope i can change iqd to bitcoin fast like news iqd float is coming in the future 

:pirateship:

Kabare?

• 1 year later...
On 5/4/2016 at 12:06 AM, HighTide said:

This is pretty clear "revalue the remaining foreign currency" "Diversify currency composition" & "remove exchange restrictions" Does it get any plainer!!!!!

Yep have we all forgot this 

On 6/22/2019 at 10:01 PM, screwball said:

Clear as mud people 

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...
On 6/16/2011 at 9:56 AM, BBalls said:

I have reviewed in some detail the requisite criteria for the restructuring and implementation of the Central government investment accounts under the PFM Public Financial management System as mandated by the MOF and coordinated with the IMF & World Bank. The process is somewhat skewed given that the plan methodology is integrated with the Iraq 2011 Budget which as we all know has fluctuated pro forma income and production projections with the contributory oil pricing variable. With these in mind, one should also bear in mind that the Iraq economic policy has experienced delays in their capital budget primarily due to the political uncertainties as noted in the IMF report (noted below).

The key components of production increases, pricing and large investments in the oil infrastructure have reduced the 2011 budget deficit while allowing for an increase in more transparent government finance activities. This trend toward a surplus position in the following years is realistic and will put government finances on a sustainable footing to help rebuild the government’s financials.

1.We have worked with IMF staff to complete the review of exchange laws and regulations and are considering measures to remove the identified exchange restrictions on current international transactions.

2. In this regard, we formed a Bank Reconciliation Unit that comprises technical level staff from the banks, the CBI and the Ministry of Finance, and with the assistance of Ernst and Young (who were the agents of the Ministry of Finance in the external debt restructuring process) to: (i) deal with all legacy external liabilities taking into account the government’s actions in the context of Iraq’s external debt restructuring (ii) indentify and propose to write-off non-performing loans to defunct state-owned enterprises; (iii) propose a course of action for other remaining unreconciled accounts; and (iv) after the balance sheets have been cleaned up, revalue the remaining foreign currency denominated balance sheet items.

3. The CBI will follow the guidelines to diversify currency composition and establish an appropriate duration and credit risk profile, and build capacity for risk analysis.

Bump 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1