Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

De La Rue Has No Affiliation With Dinar Trade

gregp

This is a copy of my e-mail to De La Rue today. 6/15/2011angry.gif

Thank you for your email, due to customer confidentiality agreements we are not able to disclose the locations of any of our machines.

If your query is in relation to the processing of Iraqi Dinar, please be aware that Currency sold by Dinar Trade has not been certified by De La Rue and De La Rue is not affiliated with Dinar Trade.

Good morning. I am trying to locate a bank with a De La Rue maching close to Tulsa Oklahoma to direct my foregn currency buisness with.

Edited by gregp
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

It appears that e-mail is contradicting

They state they can't relay locations of de la rue machine due to customer confidentiality, yet, they say they're not affiliated with DT.

Than, they make an assumption this is about the IQD.

There are ways to ensure that the bills are not counterfiet without a de la rue machine. If you ordered through DT, the pamphlet that comes with it explains the security features.

Another thing to point out, why did they only single out DT? There are other currency exchange locations one may purchase IQD through.

This whole e-mail is rather interesting.

• Upvote 1

They state they can't relay locations of de la rue machine due to customer confidentiality, yet, they say they're not affiliated with DT.

There are ways to ensure that the bills are not counterfiet without a de la rue machine. If you ordered through DT, the pamphlet that comes with it explains the security features.

Another thing to point out, why did they only single out DT? There are other currency exchange locations one may purchase IQD through.

The pamphlet given from DT is not a way to verify that it is not counterfeit, DT makes them, you nimrod.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 15

The pamphlet given from DT is not a way to verify that it is not counterfeit, DT makes them, you nimrod.

Well the pamphlet explains the security features of the new currency.

It does not give directions on how to check validity.

But, I am sure for most, a little common sense and you can do simple visual checks. (i.e., black light check)

On a side note, I know that a few people have had their IQD that was purchased through DT verified...

So, I wouldn't stress too much on any bills being counterfeit/worthless.

• Upvote 1

Correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't Dinar trade use to advertise that "all bills were checked by a Da La Rue machine"? I thought Dinar Trade use to say that, but i can't remember. It's been too long.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't Dinar trade use to advertise that "all bills were checked by a Da La Rue machine"? I thought Dinar Trade use to say that, but i can't remember. It's been too long.

Yes, that claim is made.

And I would believe that to be true.

Question is, where is it authenticated at? DT or where DT purchases from?

And also, with the e-mail, it does state that for customer confidentiality reasons, they do not give out the information of where the De La Rue machines would be located.

Therefore, how would they know if DT has them or not?

• Upvote 1

However, before anyone reads overmuch into the verbage on my certificate and gregp's first post, - - check third paragraph - - DeLaRue says it didn't check DT's currency - and that it - the company - is not affiliated with DT. My certificate indicates the currency has been checked

( Interestingly enough, it does not say verified. ) by a DeLaRue machine.

I haven't a clue how many of the machines are available for authentication by DT or any other seller.

Yes, DT's certificate says the product has been checked with a DeLaRue machine - at least my certificate does.

Thank You. I thought it did. Very interesting. Makes you wonder why they ran to the UK to fast. They have had some legal trouble. This may be part of it. They snapped back at De La Rue pretty fast.

Damn... again with the name calling, I know that everyone is tired of waiting for this RV to happen just as I am, but come on lighten up and be nice, try it.. it feels better than being angry.

I find it hard that he could sell fake Dinars and get away with it .... Even if he is in the UK ,, We have sanctions there and he could be brought back to the US to face charges . I think De La Rue does not want to claim the are affiliated with anyone that sells Dinar because of how unstable it is .. Who knows ? But I will scan the certificate that was givin to me by DT and try to post it !

post-24813-130816301005_thumb.jpgpost-24813-130816301005_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

I find this amazing here. In all I've read "Darin" seems to be the one being attacked for simply trying to be a voice of reason? He never said mentioned where the DT brochures were printed only that they identified some security features within the Dinar. REALbankintel, my advice to you is GROWUP! Get a life. People are allowed in a positive way to make discussion on various topics as they choose. No one in here needs the childish name calling and angry attitude. That would apply to all that choose this path. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 1

I find this amazing here. In all I've read "Darin" seems to be the one being attacked for simply trying to be a voice of reason? He never said mentioned where the DT brochures were printed only that they identified some security features within the Dinar. REALbankintel, my advice to you is GROWUP! Get a life. People are allowed in a positive way to make discussion on various topics as they choose. No one in here needs the childish name calling and angry attitude. That would apply to all that choose this path. JMO. Peace.

Hey BanG,

Thanks for the support. I appreciate it.

I'm not feeling hurt over any harsh name-calling.. My skin is thick when it comes to conversing online :)

Back to on-topic:

If the OP is concerned he has counterfeit money, get it checked out. Find a De La Rue in a local bank. I am sure a large city likely has one.

I find it hard for someone like Ali to find the possibility to ship as much currency as he has without getting it verified prior to sending it out. Even when a small defect on a bill has been brought up, he questions it as a near impossibility (I recall this from a CC he did once....)

I am sure they have other ways to check authenticity as well. Remember, some people have sent their IQD back to him...

Sorry for being mean earlier... But look at it like this, if DT sold us counterfeit bills, we'll find out eventually, and sue the living crap out of him... At my job we have a currency book and the new Iraqi dinar is in it, and I have compared and contrasted the example in the book to my DT-purchased 25k notes, and they're legit in my eyes.

Yea I bought all my Dinars through Ali at DT. I'm not concerned about their validity as there is a lot of Federal Regulating by the US treasury. As you said REALbankintel there are many ways to validate them and get some reassurance as to their being genuine. As to my comments to you earlier, your name says it all! You should be a leader and guide people in this because of your very type of work. People do not know as much as you may thus we may hold you to a higher standard. Peace.