Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rudy (this person was banned and is an off limits topic. interview with O'Reilly--FACT or FICTION?

chuckst3r

I transcribed the following dialogue from the another site Weekly Conference Call, dated 6-13-11.

Brad H.: I just brought up on weather.com, uh, we may know why we don't have Rudy. Right now they've got, uh, supposedly gusting winds of 41 miles an hour and just massive, uh, lightning strikes.

Charlie E.: Yeah, he was saying it's really bad.

Brad H.: Yeah, I uh...

Scooter: (laughing)

Brad H.: I've got one other number...

Scooter: Yeah, and here I was giving him a bad time. I feel bad now.

Brad H.: Well, he'll get this. We'll just tell 'em that Scooter has a mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maximo culpa here.

Scooter: No, don't tell him that.

(shared laughter)

Scooter: Then he'll expect me to be nice! (laughter)

Charlie E.: I think--I think, Rudy got a little uh, positive press last night. I believe he was on, uh, either the radio show or the TV show with O'Reilly and um, uh, I'm pretty proud of 'em.

Scooter: Yeah! Yeah, I mean, um, from what I understand he was holding his own and going right after O'Reilly, you know, right back! So...yeah!

Charlie: Very interesting.

///// END/////

I couldn't find anything online to verify Rudy (this person was banned and is an off limits topic.'s radio/TV appearance with O'Reilly. Can anybody verify that this, in fact, took place? And if so, where can we recover the video and/or audio of his interview?

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 10

Honestly, I don't think he was on the air with O'Reilly but I will definitely find out for you tomorrow. I thought Brad was joking around at the time but I'll let you know -- sorry for the confusion.

Have a great night,

Scooter

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Honestly, I don't think he was on the air with O'Reilly but I will definitely find out for you tomorrow. I thought Brad was joking around at the time but I'll let you know -- sorry for the confusion.

Have a great night,

Scooter

Thanks, Scooter, but I will agree to disagree. That statement didn't appear to be peppered with a joking tonation and your follow-up reply suggested you yourself had heard and/or seen the interview. In any case, I am looking forward to reading your reply. Credibility is key. The only reason I brought this to the attention of the online public forum was to see for myself if, in fact, there presides any modicum of validity to not only the contents of said conference call, but the validity--and credibility--of its facilitators and participants.

Aloha,

chuckst3r

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 44

Scooter!! You're the best and I wouldn't believe anything negative about you. You may not be perfect (I think you are pretty close though) but you have great integrity and I trust you, your intel, and your insight.

Thanks for all you do for us Dinarians.

gp49

• Upvote 1

Well chuckst3r you're off to a great start. I'm suprised your - count isn't higher. Research this site, read until your eyes bleed and then ask questions. One word of advice, don't dump on Scooter unless you want the DV Cavalry dog piling you. As you can see Scooter can take care of himself, and he does so eloquently. Challenging DV members and contributors is fine, just have your evidence posted with your comments.

Good luck.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Chuckst3r,

I am grateful and honored by your tenacity to seek the truth!!! I think we need more cross examination of statements that can't be backed up with supporting material. With that said, there's two items that you should know:

• The audience wasn't privy to the pre-show bantering between Charlie, Brad, and myself. Nor were they present when Rudy called me two hours prior and asked me to come on this evening's show, whereby I was sarcastically harassing him for being on Fox news with Hannity and O'Reilly and didn't have time for us little people. It was all in joking fun but then Brad brought that up during the show, and we all thought Rudy had entered and was online to respond. I must admit that I was caught off guard when Brad was serious and thought this actually did occur, particularly when I was the one that brought it up to Rudy earlier in the day. As I said, I committed to find out and communicate back to you with the truth!!! And, I will!

• Secondly, CREDIBILITY is like TIME and there's a shortage of it in the DinarWorld! It's something I take very seriously and I'm glad you do as well because it's very important to the membership here at the VETS. I'm very particular about where I post my material or do interviews. With that said, I can assure you that you won't find a more credible site than DinarVets!!! It stems from a top-notch organization from its founder, the Moderators, and that culture flows over to the membership. The culture breeds credibility and trust and that's why I've narrowed my posting to two sites and DinarVets is one of them. Everybody is approachable, knowledgeable, and can be very OUTSPOKEN when required but you won't find a better TEAM that seeks the truth!!!

Nevertheless, I hope that helps and I look forward to hearing more from you in the future.

Best regards,

Scooter

Scooter,

Thanks for your explanation. And you're right! It wasn't Charlie--it was Brad--who alluded to Rudy C.'s interview with "O'Reilly" taking place. I apologize for my mix-up with respect to my original transcript and I'm thankful for your clarification to keep the facts straight. Allow me to re-post the REVISED transcript of what was said on last night's XXX Conference Call. Just a quick name change, that's all.

For those of you who wish to follow along, dial (712) 432-1085 and use access code: 157219#

The subject under fire can be found at or around the 42min mark, depending on how long it takes to enter the access code.

Charlie E.: I just brought up on weather.com, uh, we may know why we don't have Rudy. Right now they've got, uh, supposedly gusting winds of 41 miles an hour and just massive, uh, lightning strikes.

Brad H.: Yeah, he was saying it's really bad.

Charlie E.: Yeah, I uh...

Scooter: (laughing)

Charlie E.: I've got one other number...

Scooter: Yeah, and here I was giving him a bad time. I feel bad now.

Charlie E.: Well, he'll get this. We'll just tell 'em that Scooter has a mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maximo culpa here.

Scooter: No, don't tell him that.

(shared laughter)

Scooter: Then he'll expect me to be nice! (laughter)

Brad H.: I think--I think, Rudy got a little uh, positive press last night. I believe he was on, uh, either the radio show or the TV show with O'Reilly and um, uh, I'm pretty proud of 'em.

Scooter: Yeah! Yeah, I mean, um, from what I understand he was holding his own and going right after O'Reilly, you know, right back! So...yeah!

Brad H.: Very interesting.

///// END /////

Now let's get down to brass tacks, Scooter. You and I both know that regardless of what transpired in private conversation between yourself, Brad, Charlie, and Rudy, it doesn't justify the statements that were made on last night's phone call with respect to Rudy's "interview". Prior to your post I didn't have any bones to pick with you. Your "Trifecta Theory" coupled with your analyses are insightful and fascinating. I mean, let's face it: it's exciting stuff! But when you risk your credibility and reputation to mingle with dishonest, controversial characters like Rudy (and his "associates/partners") it creates a feeling of discomfort in me comparable to a papercut on the eyelids. Like the old adage goes, "you become the company you keep".

Having listened to this portion of the conference call upon reading your explanation, I find you to be deceitful within your response to me. That's right, Scooter. Deceitful. You mixed in a little bit of truths and then garnished them with half-truths so as to conceal your corroboration (for whatever reason) of Brad's allusion. Tell me I'm wrong here. I am highly-skilled in the art of sarcasm and caustic wit, and let me tell you something--you can't BS a BSer. So my question to you is simple: why, Scooter, WHY?! What's the motive behind your involvement with Rudy and his cast of shady characters?

Here's some ECON 101 for the masses, no spreadsheets or elaborate mathematics to understand this one: we are human beings, and human beings respond to incentives. So what's your incentive, Scooter? As I said, your "Trifecta Theory" and supporting docs, along with your knowledge and speculation surrounding the VERY REAL IQD Investment is solid, in my opinion. I got no squabbles there, dude. But you must understand my suspicions when somebody of your reputation and notoriety within the dinar world would associate himself with anyone involved with the dishonest practices exemplified by people such as Rudy. I mean, seriously. The guy's name is BANNED from mention on this very site! I wonder why? I think I know.

Check this out:

(taken from http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1029116/pg1358)

By- Anonymous Coward User ID: 1349728 4/20/2011 10:34am

Proof that one of these vaunted "Dinar experts" is a filthy liar:

Rudolph "Rudy" (this person was banned and is an off limits topic. postures himself as a currency expert and is one of the more "respected intel" providers in the Dinar RV area. He's been interviewed by "another site" many times and is a regular fixture on Brad Heubner's weekly another site conference calls.

From another site's February 24th Tidbits call:

Starting just before the 16 minute mark Rudy claims to having been a Vice President at JP Morgan Chase who managed a 500 million dollar portfolio. He says he left JP Morgan in 2005 due to health problems, he needed a liver transplant. He needed more than a a liver transplant, he needed a lot of help from the community to pay his medical bills. From the March 15th 2005 North County Times:

http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/article_620f9730-9e5c-50d3-8459-4fefafa82704.html

".,..TEMECULA —— Life took a sharp turn for Rudolph (this person was banned and is an off limits topic. when he found out last fall he had Hepatitis C and needed a new liver.

He had to quit his job, accumulated $100,000 in debt from medical bills and may lose his Temecula home where he and his wife are raising their four daughters.

<Snip>

While (this person was banned and is an off limits topic. anxiously waits for a donor match, friends and neighbors are rallying around his family, planning fund-raisers to help with the burgeoning debt.

Two have been planned so far. The first is Wednesday evening at Stadium Pizza on Highway 79 South. From 5 to 10 p.m, 30 percent of the sales from customers who say they are there for the fund-raiser will go to the family, manager Erika Thomson said...,."

IF Rudy was a VP at JP Morgan at the time he needed a transplant, why didn't he have health insurance? VPs in charge of 500 million dollar portfolios tend to have pretty good insurance coverage. VPs in charge of 500 million dollar portfolios don't tend to need pizza party fund raisers to pay their medical bills.

We know Rudy (this person was banned and is an off limits topic. needed a new liver in 2005 and there are several online sources like the one above which show how the community of Temecula California stepped up to help him get one. Now Rudy claims to have been a wealthy and powerful man with a major investment firm when he needed his liver but he didn't even have health insurance.

What can be proven about Rudolph (this person was banned and is an off limits topic.'s work history is that he was a mortgage broker. Alt-A Subprime mortgage loans in both California and Florida. But as we all know those loans helped destroy our economy when the real estate/banking bubble burst. Google his name with JP Morgan and try to find a search result prior to 2010, it can't be done. Google his name and mortgage and you'll find results like this one:

[link to mortgagegrapevine.com]

And credit where it's due, I found most of this information at this website:

[link to www.realscam.com]

///// END /////

"Anonymous Coward" also later posted on 4/20/11 at 3:33pm saying, "... Rudy C. has been caught in a lie, a very significant one. And the proof is available to you. Listen to the another site call linked above and hear him say in his own words (at the 16 minute mark) that in 2005 he was a VP at JP Morgan Chase and in charge of a 500 million dollar fund until his liver issue forced him to step down.

Then read the newspaper report from 2005 where the kind people of Temecula California pitched in to help him with his medical bills. Doesn't it make you wonder why a VP at JPM didn't have health insurance or why someone in charge of a half a billion dollars needed pizza parties and garage sales to pay his expenses? It doesn't make a lick of sense unless he's lying about what he did for a living.

And that is the problem, he IS lying about having worked for JP Morgan. He has a provable history of selling subprime mortgages and for selling a few multi level marketing deals. He can not prove nor has anyone asked him to prove he's ever worked on wall street or in the investment industry. He's saying the things some people want to hear and he's willing to lie about his background to bolster those lies. Which, is pretty much exactly what Tim Turner did and a year from now you'll be spitting when you say Rudy's name too."

///// END /////

Now, Scooter, do you see why I feel particularly bothered by your involvement with someone like him? It causes me a great deal of concern regarding the legitimacy and credibility of your involvement with anything associated to him in this worldwide dinar community.

As for myself, I've been invested in IQD since May of 2005 when I received my notes from THE Bank of Baghdad while serving in Iraq. Two men (whom I greatly respect and equally fear) decided to share this investment opportunity with me. I have been quietly following from a distance ever since. Only recently have I felt compelled to leave a digital imprint on what this investment has mutated into today. Rest assured, this investment is REAL and WILL HAPPEN when it is time. What is suspect to FALSEHOODS and MISLEADING information are those human elements among us who seek to profit and benefit from the ignorance and ineptitude of "sheeple" until the RV does, in fact, occur.

I seek the truth. I demand accountability. I accept the strengths and shortcomings of myself and others.

And I absolutely DEPLORE those who seek to DECEIVE and MISLEAD others in an attempt to further their own ulterior interests.

Stay TRUE, Scooter. Be real, and keep up the good work with your research and data analysis!

Aloha,

chuckst3r

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 32

Well chuckst3r you're off to a great start. I'm suprised your - count isn't higher. Research this site, read until your eyes bleed and then ask questions. One word of advice, don't dump on Scooter unless you want the DV Cavalry dog piling you. As you can see Scooter can take care of himself, and he does so eloquently. Challenging DV members and contributors is fine, just have your evidence posted with your comments.

Good luck.

You're telling me, usndiver. I was expecting a - count in the triple digits! Thanks for the advice, but I'll stick to my gameplan for now.

Aloha,

chuckst3r

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 30

Read ALL of this....

Rudy is a complete and total fraud. I turned him and the *BH* in to the FBI & SEC for Schedule D violations

READ THIS LINK!

DI

Well, well, well...lookee what we have here! Much thanks, tmcgraw. One problem: your "READ THIS LINK!" isn't working properly. Is there a way you can repost another link? Thanks!

Aloha,

chuckst3r

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 13

I hate to see this subject aired out here, but had expressed some concerns to others in the past months of possible damage to reputations due to association.

I stand behind Scooter, but have felt he was getting Slimed whenever he showed up on a chat with Breitling or Rudy.

I don't think it was intentional on his part.

He has a zeal for research. working with numbers and wanting to help others understand the relationships

I believe he has been taken advantage of in the past, being drawn in to give others credibility.

When you truly believe in what you are doing, sometimes it is hard to see past your desire to do good and recognize others riding on your wave..

• Upvote 7

ok. have no clue to what i just read. time to move on...

You too nointel? I thought I was the only one....tongue.gif The gist of it I think was chuckst3r confused some facts on a chat and mistakenly attributed statements to Scooter who eloquently set the facts straight, after which chuckst3r apologized but not before he collected more negs than he currently has posts....I think that's it... rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Currency desk at Chase. Yeah sure!!! http://www.plaxo.com/profile/show/60129700040?pk=6bbaf78f46d4d3404a15fe99b1ba52f5c99828b2

He must have forgot about his 15 years with Chase and 400 million portfolio

Read more of his lies below

Yea, that is our Rudy. I think I lost count of the number of companies he's the president of but taken together he seems to change company names the way most people change their socks. In his present incarnation he's an International Currency expert and introduced himself this way:

My name is Rudolph (this person was banned and is an off limits topic., i am the person who spoke to Hannity, 2 weeks ago on his radio show. Everyone was wondering who i was, and where did i get my information. I live in Jacksonville, Fl and have been in the Banking business for 15 years. In 1982 i joined the Marine Corps, and had a wonderful 12 year career, Semper Fi. You can google my name and look at my background. I studied International Finance at the University of Colorado, and recieved my masters in economics. My last position was with JPMCHASE in there cdo dept, and i had a 420million dollar portfolio. I also owned a mortgage company called DIRECT LENDING, we did loans thru out the U.S. I am well known in the banking industry and have had my own radio show and also have been a contributor to fox news.

My life has been very transperent, and anyone can check on it.

Funny thing is, I can find no connection between his name and JP Morgan that's more than a few months old. He had a liver transplant in 2005 and on one of his calls he mentions that was the the time he left JP Morgan and his 420 million dollar portfolio behind him. So he was a high level manager with one of the largest financial conglomerates and didn't get a single mention in any news source or anywhere that Google can find? Not likely. I also find no evidence that he ever had a radio show or is a "Fox news contributor."

But he did own a mortgage company named Direct Lending when he was in California, he mentions it on his long abandoned MySpace page. Interestingly enough even as he was running his mortgage buisness he also used his MySpace page to sell Monavie. So he's a VP at JP Morgan, running a mortgage buisness and building his MLM downline all at the same time. He's still multi tasking, and building his downline, Youngevity this time.

It looks like his primary income was as a mortgage broker, he was hip deep in the Alt-A and subprime loan buisness (one sample from 2004). He went through several company names and two states (Florida and California) but when the real estate bubble burst it seems he needed to reinvent himself. That's when he stopped telling people about his 15 years of experience in the mortgage industry and started telling them about his 15 years in the financial industry. It doesn't seem Forex was his strength, there's no date on this site but he left the following comment to someone's Forex training video:

cant wait for the next video, i am in the newbie quadrant, doing what you said, looking for free educ, and testing the waters with demo accounts, feel lost. look forward from hearing from you

His story doesn't hold together very well. A Vice President at JP Morgan in charge of a 420 million dollar portfolio who watches free into Forex videos online?

By the way there is a Rudy (this person was banned and is an off limits topic. in Brussels Belgium who works for Dexia Asset Management, they are two entirely separate people but when asked on the "Dinar Vet" forum Rudy (rudy1167) lied and claimed to be the Rudy (this person was banned and is an off limits topic. who really does work in the financial industry.

[And a late edit to add]:

IF as Rudy says, he was a Vice President at JP Morgan Chase and managed a 420 million dollar portfolio, why did't he have health insurance? He had a liver transplant in 2005 (or early 06) and this is a story from a newspaper in Temecula California from which I quote:

Life took a sharp turn for Rudolph (this person was banned and is an off limits topic. when he found out last fall he had Hepatitis C and needed a new liver. He had to quit his job, accumulated $100,000 in debt from medical bills and may lose his Temecula home where he and his wife are raising their four daughters.

<Snip>

While (this person was banned and is an off limits topic. anxiously waits for a donor match, friends and neighbors are rallying around his family, planning fund-raisers to help with the burgeoning debt.

Two have been planned so far. The first is Wednesday evening at Stadium Pizza on Highway 79 South. From 5 to 10 p.m, 30 percent of the sales from customers who say they are there for the fund-raiser will go to the family, manager Erika Thomson said.

On Saturday, the Rummage for Rudy community garage sale is scheduled at Red Hawk Elementary School, where three of (this person was banned and is an off limits topic.'s daughters attend. The garage sale was the idea of (this person was banned and is an off limits topic. and Kelly Ortiz, who works lunch duty at the school. Ortiz also set up the pizza fund-raiser.

I'm not making light of Mr.(this person was banned and is an off limits topic.'s personal tragedy or the hardships it caused and I'm glad he seems to be in much better health today. But the article states he had to quit his job because of the illness and he now claims the job he left was as an extremely high paid position in the financial services industry. Does the article make it sound like Rudy was a wealthy man?

• Upvote 2

Dare I say, "BOOYAH"?!

tmcgraw, thank you for spending time to digest my post for what it's worth and for your contribution to disrupting the DECEPTIVE acts of a specific few. I'm going to read every single word of it.

And Scooter, if you're reading this, please stay away from those who seek to prop their fraudulent agendas upon the acclaim and reputation you've spent years building with your insightful research and positivism!

Aloha,

chuckst3r

You too nointel? I thought I was the only one....tongue.gif The gist of it I think was chuckst3r confused some facts on a chat and mistakenly attributed statements to Scooter who eloquently set the facts straight, after which chuckst3r apologized but not before he collected more negs than he currently has posts....I think that's it... rolleyes.gif

You got it all wrong there, pal. You might wanna turn down the volume on the FOX News channel and re-read the post from start to finish to fully absorb the breadth and depth of what's actually being exposed here. But that's ok. You do what you please. In the meantime, I'm going to ensure that Scooter and those responsible for last night's BH *G* Conference Call will be held accountable for their words.

Don't forget: the Devil is in the details.

aloha,

chuckst3r

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 5

Dare I say, "BOOYAH"?!

tmcgraw, thank you for spending time to digest my post for what it's worth and for your contribution to disrupting the DECEPTIVE acts of a specific few. I'm going to read every single word of it.

And Scooter, if you're reading this, please stay away from those who seek to prop their fraudulent agendas upon the acclaim and reputation you've spent years building with your insightful research and positivism!

Aloha,

chuckst3r

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=7877706&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=ohWB&locale=en_US&srchid=e6b0640c-1448-494f-89e0-dcf75b32574f-0&srchindex=3&srchtotal=5&goback=%2Efps_PBCK_rudy+coenen_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*2_*1_Y_*1_*1_*1_false_1_R_true_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2&pvs=ps&trk=pp_profile_name_link

This idiot actually tried adding me to his linkedin network

No mention of Chase on this profile either!!!! But he has commentator on the *BHG*

To Everyone:

PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ANY MONEY TO ANYONE YOU MEET ON A DINAR FORUM

Edited by tmcgraw
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Scooter!! You're the best and I wouldn't believe anything negative about you. You may not be perfect (I think you are pretty close though) but you have great integrity and I trust you, your intel, and your insight.

Thanks for all you do for us Dinarians.

gp49

DOUBLE DITTO!

Carrello