Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WOW - TNTDinar Tony has really lost it!

Jjarnold4

Right. No way they can man up when there's never been any nuts down there anyway.

Unfortunately there are people out there that will fall for their MLM scam and hype, buy the tapes and seminars, meanwhile they are selling their email, phone number and contact information on the backend.

• Upvote 2

So the beloved TNTDinar Tony threw down a challenge to "man up" on a call if you disagree with him. I offered a little wager for charity that if it RV's in 72 hours at $2.00 or higher he would get 1 million dinar. But if it did not RV by 72 hours he would have to donate $1,0000 U.S. to a charity of my choice.

How do you think the big talker took to that? Well my challenge to him to "man up" was immediately removed and I was banned. What a surprise!?

If you don't believe anything that is said on the "boards" and you are so absolutely certain that the info brought forward is always wrong - why do you even bother to read the blogs? Why don't YOU get correct info to share with everyone and then no one would have to be subjected to any "bad intel" - we could rely on YOU as our source and YOU would be right 100% of the time. Hummm?

Trust me, Tony and Dan and the MODS at PTR really don't give a RIP what your little mind thinks. So quit flattering yourself in thinking that your opinion matters. IT DOES NOT.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 22

If you don't believe anything that is said on the "boards" and you are so absolutely certain that the info brought forward is always wrong - why do you even bother to read the blogs? Why don't YOU get correct info to share with everyone and then no one would have to be subjected to any "bad intel" - we could rely on YOU as our source and YOU would be right 100% of the time. Hummm?

Trust me, Tony and Dan and the MODS at PTR really don't give a RIP what your little mind thinks. So quit flattering yourself in thinking that your opinion matters. IT DOES NOT.

This is usually the type of response you get from these types or their supporters. When challenged on the validity of their information, they respond by saying "where's your intel".

Having no information to offer is much better than to offer lies.

• Upvote 9

Unfortunately there are people out there that will fall for their MLM scam and hype, buy the tapes and seminars, meanwhile they are selling their email, phone number and contact information on the backend.

A lot if these dreamers on the not so smart dinar sites are global verge mlm shonkies.

MLM I hate that cr#p

You're obviously a little shill by the sounds of your post.

Little minds? Well listening to a TONYTNT conference call I was left thinking perhaps he has a little mind since he sounds like a drugged out crack dealer sitting in his cadillic at 3am on a Sunday morning on the corner.

The only people who love the guru idiots are easily led sheeple and the kind of people who always have those crappy must have gadgets from TV shopping channel because they're too stupid to realise that its a con, just like their network of suckers who are on the next big thing.

Get rich quick crowd are fools. Wealthy people make money by either working damn hard or being smart enough to have a business in a lucritive field. There is no free lunch.

• Upvote 4

I think we found one of the cult members!!! LOL Or should I use the term "troll"?? Hahaha

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

So we found one of the sheeple that think it is better to lie and say inflammatory statements and then hide behind the computer. I wasn't the one that made the challenge and wasn't able to stand behind it. Better yet, I know for a fact that they have taken money from others under false pretense and will continue to highlight this until they make it right. (at least my offer was for a good charity).

So go back to your little troll cave and keep hoping and praying. Maybe that new job will come looking for you and get you out of the desperate place you appear to be in.

A lot if these dreamers on the not so smart dinar sites are global verge mlm shonkies.

MLM I hate that cr#p

You're obviously a little shill by the sounds of your post.

Little minds? Well listening to a TONYTNT conference call I was left thinking perhaps he has a little mind since he sounds like a drugged out crack dealer sitting in his cadillic at 3am on a Sunday morning on the corner.

The only people who love the guru idiots are easily led sheeple and the kind of people who always have those crappy must have gadgets from TV shopping channel because they're too stupid to realise that its a con, just like their network of suckers who are on the next big thing.

Get rich quick crowd are fools. Wealthy people make money by either working damn hard or being smart enough to have a business in a lucritive field. There is no free lunch.

Absolutely! The moment they let the local crack dealer speak it was all over! No credibility or vocabulary.

• Upvote 3

This Tony idiot takes a little bit of a conversation and blows it our of the water to something it is not. Case in point - my really good friend of 5 years and working partner (we met in the real estate field) has his sister and brother-in-law that work for B of A in the west coast and about two weeks ago his Brother in Law was called in on a Saturday which turned out to be for nothing. BUT Toby took this information as Banks were calling in Bank people to train them on the RV cash out procedures. That rumor went around like wildfire......This guy (Tony) is unbelievable.....

• Upvote 1

Well Tony from PTR your 72 hours is up you clown.

Looks like you have more egg on your face than OKIE!

What a circus

What is even more pathetic is Tony tells their whole circus to "man up" and the Mods all have to deal with it and they actually put up with the continued antics from the head clown. Talk about drinking the Kool-Aid.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ahhhhhhh ha ha haaa... What a nub... yeah, Mmmmmm.. I tried to get friendly wagers going against Georges prediction... I kinda caught a little too... but... I would have won, still no RV... I think June is the month if this thing is going to go down any time soon, but... unbelievable, make enough guesses and eventually one will be right... :lol:

I always like your attitude. Thanks for the comments.

So the beloved TNTDinar Tony threw down a challenge to "man up" on a call if you disagree with him. I offered a little wager for charity that if it RV's in 72 hours at $2.00 or higher he would get 1 million dinar. But if it did not RV by 72 hours he would have to donate $1,0000 U.S. to a charity of my choice.

How do you think the big talker took to that? Well my challenge to him to "man up" was immediately removed and I was banned. What a surprise!?

The reason it was removed was because you had misbehaved previously and been banned for mean and hateful names. They know you are Rich in Texas, aka shoebomber and numerous other ID"s. He is still offering the challenge to those who RESPECTFULLY disagree with his thoughts.

Well Tony from PTR your 72 hours is up you clown.

Looks like you have more egg on your face than OKIE!

What a circus

The challenge went out Friday night...72 hours are up MONDAY night!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The reason it was removed was because you had misbehaved previously and been banned for mean and hateful names. They know you are Rich in Texas, aka shoebomber and numerous other ID"s. He is still offering the challenge to those who RESPECTFULLY disagree with his thoughts.

I can assure you I am not Rich in Texas and I have a few choice words for them all, but it is because they still owe me money they promised to refund and never honored their commitment. I will never go away now and looking for others that may be in the same boat to look at a class action lawsuit.

well today is June 12th no RV as of yet sooooo what charity have you donated too?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

well today is June 12th no RV as of yet sooooo what charity have you donated too?

Unfortunately Tony wouldn't "man up" and take me up on my offer. I would have put it towards the EBAC Christian Orphange in Cap Haitien, Haiti. We are working on a new building there and I am looking forward to it's completion.

Edited by Jjarnold4

How many hours does this Tony idiot have left now?

Edited by RRSport

EXCERPTS FROM DAN AND TONY ON PTR RECORDED CALL JUNE 10

Tony--I always see the good side -I get the good information - I mean I get the bad information too, I have to weigh it, but todays good information definitely outweighs the bad information.

So this is what I would like to do- I'll put out a personal challenge, anybody who wants to say anything negative, which we accept, please do it in one thread, lets start a negative thread cause I want everybody to put it all right there so when this time frame is up.....I mean those 83 cent people, 1.63 people, those people who thinks its not going to happen, people who said all the trash talking, tell them to talk trash now-- I am looking forward to it--I want to personally address each and every one of them, after the time, hows that?

Dan--ok, so you want us to start a thread, maybe I will go start it or maybe one of the mods do it and we will call it "If you want to vent, vent here". SO if you want to vent- go vent in that thread but if you are like myself and don't want to see that stuff don't even open that thread, but if you want to complain about something go to that thread and do it

Tony--if you are a nonbeliever if you are one of those .83 people, 1.63, .10 people, whatever, ya go in there.......thats fair isn't it? Everybody knows what I say...

Dan--I do like the members being able to say whatever they want at long as its not a personal or character assassination I mean they can say whatever they want, it doesn't matter to me

Tony-- Ya they can say whatever they want right there, but everybody wants us to man up, now you man up, thats what I am telling all of them -- you man up ok, thats what I am telling all of them

Dan--There is nothing to be negative about, we've got really, really good stuff going on. I think thats where.... that is where I am going to keep my focus. I think that we've got a really good weekend coming up in front of us. Tony I know you had some news about this weekend being a weekend for all of us to look at, I wont go into the details of that but I feel pretty confident that we are very close to this. I know there is something left or we would already be there...but we are so close and they pulled enough strings right now it wont support itself anymore, it doesn't have enough......

Tony--it wont--There are no more excuses, there are no more requirements, there is no nothing...we told you guys about what was going on with the banks- a lot of you didn't believe that, we told you about what was going on over there and some of you didn't believe that, we told you about the vouchers- you didn't believe that, we told you about the guy that got paid over there by the contract and you didn't believe that, well now it time to tell the truth...so its truth or consequences time

Dan--I think the reason they don't believe it is because we are sitting in a position where its never happened yet...I can relate to that, you have to admit we have both sat on that side of the fence a couple times and man how many things do we have to hear it before this actually happens. So I think we need to leave this on a real positive note, let everybody have a goodnight. I know we are definitely gong to have a good night with my wife and daughter.......

Tony--I want to leave it positive too and you can close it but I think I said this earlier today on a thread -- Enjoy your weekend, its Friday night go out and enjoy it, enjoy Saturday/Sunday but we told you all last week from Wednesday, when it was supposed to happen, to now - Be ready and if you're not ready I'd spend the weekend getting ready and enjoy it--okay thats my close

Dan seems to be more level headed but my word Tony is an idiot.

He is guaranteeing the RV will take place witihn 72 hours of this conference call and calling out anyone who doesnt believe him.

This venting thread they created is full of mods banning people and deleting posts. What a total sham that site is. Makes PD look intelligent.

Tony-- Anything positive you are seeing, anything positive you are hearing - BELIEVE IT! I've gotten a ton of info, another one of those over load days again, today it was great -great -great positive info I can tell you this--everybody who says says .83, $1.63, $2.00 and everything else will be proven wrong in the next 72 hours, Everybody who doesn't believe- will be proven wrong in the next 72 hours. I know you guys hate that all over again. Its like that every weekend but some weekend has to be THE weekend
Edited by RRSport

I've only really stayed in this forum...with the exception being news sites and currency sites... I wounder how fast I cold get banned over there... hehehe... hmmmm... :P

Maybe I should take Keep, DinarThug and a few others over with me.... We would have to have ground rules as to keep it civil and just state the facts... oh this could be loads of fun...

A CONTEST!!!! Hehehe...

You are just to funny, could i hide and watch rofllllllll

Have a good week

Luci

Unfortunately Tony wouldn't "man up" and take me up on my offer. I would have put it towards the EBAC Christian Orphange in Cap Haitien, Haiti. We are working on a new building there and I am looking forward to it's completion.

That's fantastic. I congratulate you on your big heart.

• Upvote 1

I've only really stayed in this forum...with the exception being news sites and currency sites... I wounder how fast I cold get banned over there... hehehe... hmmmm... :P

Maybe I should take Keep, DinarThug and a few others over with me.... We would have to have ground rules as to keep it civil and just state the facts... oh this could be loads of fun...

A CONTEST!!!! Hehehe...

I will supply the mud hole and the beer... this I gotta see!!!!wink.gif Though I know you guys would put up a good fight... I think they are pretty good at slinging mud... or maybe it is something else that comes out the rear end of a cow???? Hmmmm... don't know if ya wanna wrestle in that stuff Spike... that's going pretty low!rolleyes.gif