Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WOW - TNTDinar Tony has really lost it!

Jjarnold4

I will supply the mud hole and the beer... this I gotta see!!!!wink.gif Though I know you guys would put up a good fight... I think they are pretty good at slinging mud... or maybe it is something else that comes out the rear end of a cow???? Hmmmm... don't know if ya wanna wrestle in that stuff Spike... that's going pretty low!rolleyes.gif

I would like to make a wager too but I have to wait until the RV because I'm broke waiting :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

That's fantastic. I congratulate you on your big heart.

I have to admit I got caught up in the hype and thought we would have been done by now. I know that no one can guarantee anything but when people like that continue to put out obvious lies and deception, at the expense of people's hopes and dreams, it gets old.fast!

I also made up a seperate email that I ONLY use for that sight and started to get spam so they are also selling my information. Not to mention the obvious selling of investment DVDs and seminars from the Anderson Group. Oh and the $25 per person "pre-registration" fee for their investor conference. Can they really have any members other than their core MLM group that believe in what they are trying to spout over there?

Dear Spike at a 100k in dinar against every Okie prediction.... I would have owned his soul by now along with those on the get team..or is the the ALMOST GET IT RIGHT TEAM. but I really don't want their souls... cause they only tell lies anyway... it is coming but when and how much is well past the knowledge of the INTEL BOOTS on the Ground and whatever religious faction that claims to have an inside tract on the Dinar Reval......... hang in their TONY step up.... I would enjoy getting to that pocket with all those dinars...... PLEASE keep Me laughing Nuff Said Cash in on Monday LMFAO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

More like the ALMOST NEVER GET IT RIGHT TEAM. lol

Edited by Zelda
  • Upvote 1

I also made up a seperate email that I ONLY use for that sight and started to get spam so they are also selling my information. Not to mention the obvious selling of investment DVDs and seminars from the Anderson Group. Oh and the $25 per person "pre-registration" fee for their investor conference. Can they really have any members other than their core MLM group that believe in what they are trying to spout over there?

Dont forget that both them and PD had DonnieR pushing to get LLC's set up months ago because of an imminent RV. That gives them a large kick back every time.

• Upvote 2

What a bunch of MLM lemmings over there at PTR. I cant believe anybody is going to hang around there for long as if you are unwilling to follow lockstep with their "GURUS" you are sure to be banned or criticized for even doubting a single word the spout out.

I would like to make a wager too but I have to wait until the RV because I'm broke waiting :rolleyes:

I heeeeaaaaaarrrrrr ya! Maybe afterwards we can arrange something if these "guru's" have the nerve! lol I could go for that kind of entertainment! rolleyes.gif

What a surprise 72 hours are up and no RV

What a surprise Tony nowhere to be seen after calling out anyone who didnt believe him to 'man up'.

Guess that charlatan is too busy mopping up all the egg off his smug little face to face the music.

So funny when people set themselves up for a massive fall and then slither away like a snake.

• Upvote 1

I've only really stayed in this forum...with the exception being news sites and currency sites... I wounder how fast I cold get banned over there... hehehe... hmmmm... tongue.gif

Maybe I should take Keep, DinarThug and a few others over with me.... We would have to have ground rules as to keep it civil and just state the facts... oh this could be loads of fun...

A CONTEST!!!! Hehehe...

LOL you are putting ideas in my head!! And I am pretty bored right now lol....hmmmm.....maybe Ill go pay them a visit and take a huge spoon with me to stir the cow poop up LOL

"You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false or inaccurate"

Hahahaha isent that ironic??? Thats from their terms of service and rules of the forum....Hahaha

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

LOL you are putting ideas in my head!! And I am pretty bored right now lol....hmmmm.....maybe Ill go pay them a visit and take a huge spoon with me to stir the cow poop up LOL

"You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false or inaccurate"

Hahahaha isent that ironic??? Thats from their terms of service and rules of the forum....Hahaha

Yeah, and it says NO BULL in big capital letters. What a joke. Idiots like that give this investment a bad name and I actually donated money to one of them after a tragedy. They had the nerve to ban me after asking what the money went towards. I think I have a few ideas now!

I've only really stayed in this forum...with the exception being news sites and currency sites... I wounder how fast I cold get banned over there... hehehe... hmmmm... :P

Maybe I should take Keep, DinarThug and a few others over with me.... We would have to have ground rules as to keep it civil and just state the facts... oh this could be loads of fun...

A CONTEST!!!! Hehehe...

I'll be your Huckleberry.

Even if they are bigger Clowns than me !

Although Keep might get bored while having a Battle of Wits against unarmed opponents. :lol:

look at the cr@p going on over at PD, they must be setting a record for the most heavily moderated site on the internet.

How dare someone question FreewayShill when he says

'Just talked to banker from US Territory Bank and he says announcement Tuesday afternoon and cash in on Wednesday.

I am not a guru and this is just giving you the message as it was told to me just 15 minutes ago.

So Punisher, Wednesday would be a great day to cash in Pal! Said I would not be back, but got this call and had to tell you guys'

Someone questions his intel and you soon have OCD disorder Shane swinging the banhammer as usual and then all the little sycophants coming in patting Shane and Freeway on the back. Puke

Edited by RRSport
  • Upvote 1

Don't worry I am sure the excuses, and support for said excuses, are flying over at PTR. Probably going to happen within the next day or 2 for sure,(wink wink). then nothing will be heard again until Thursday or Friday for the weekend pump.

His (and not only his) face is exactly like his axx..As simple as that.

• Upvote 1

I've only really stayed in this forum...with the exception being news sites and currency sites... I wounder how fast I cold get banned over there... hehehe... hmmmm... :P

A CONTEST!!!! Hehehe...

The forming of a "Mud Wrestling Team"... Spike, Keep, Dinar Thug... how bout Bang? You in? Easy... you wanna take a shot? Anyone else in??? ... get your spandex suit and meet us at the mud hole! lol biggrin.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

I'm thinking until they announce a full govt, we may have to wait this thing out.....should have happened at the Dec 21 vote of the remaining security members, in my opinion.

I'm thinking their govt. is alrady FULL..........hhhhmmmmmmmm.........here come the tumble bugs! :P

planet d and shane sounds sorta like a little dicktater site....I'm glad to be in good company here. :D

So the beloved TNTDinar Tony threw down a challenge to "man up" on a call if you disagree with him. I offered a little wager for charity that if it RV's in 72 hours at $2.00 or higher he would get 1 million dinar. But if it did not RV by 72 hours he would have to donate $1,0000 U.S. to a charity of my choice.

How do you think the big talker took to that? Well my challenge to him to "man up" was immediately removed and I was banned. What a surprise!?

Have you considered your man up challenge didn't go a man? :blink: