Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WOW - TNTDinar Tony has really lost it!

Jjarnold4

I offered the Get Team and called Okie out for a similiar deal and I got shut down also..... what is the old proverb... BS talks everyone walks.... seems like the guru's are in the cow fields all by themselves now... God bless the Get team and their mental midget guru's.... no balls no glory ////// enjoy the weekend

• Upvote 6

Ahhhhhhh ha ha haaa... What a nub... yeah, Mmmmmm.. I tried to get friendly wagers going against Georges prediction... I kinda caught a little too... but... I would have won, still no RV... I think June is the month if this thing is going to go down any time soon, but... unbelievable, make enough guesses and eventually one will be right... :lol:

• Upvote 6

Ahhhhhhh ha ha haaa... What a nub... yeah, Mmmmmm.. I tried to get friendly wagers going against Georges prediction... I kinda caught a little too... but... I would have won, still no RV... I think June is the month if this thing is going to go down any time soon, but... unbelievable, make enough guesses and eventually one will be right... :lol:

I'm thinking until they announce a full govt, we may have to wait this thing out.....should have happened at the Dec 21 vote of the remaining security members, in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

Dear Spike at a 100k in dinar against every Okie prediction.... I would have owned his soul by now along with those on the get team..or is the the ALMOST GET IT RIGHT TEAM. but I really don't want their souls... cause they only tell lies anyway... it is coming but when and how much is well past the knowledge of the INTEL BOOTS on the Ground and whatever religious faction that claims to have an inside tract on the Dinar Reval......... hang in their TONY step up.... I would enjoy getting to that pocket with all those dinars...... PLEASE keep Me laughing Nuff Said Cash in on Monday LMFAO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Upvote 2

I agree... that was where my hitting the wall post came from... let me pull it up again... It's still relevant...

Ask yourself this simple question: is there any currency traded on forex that is not backed by a full government? Any major investor will question how a country can claim to change their currency from an eighth of a penny to over a dollar, when they cannot even form a full government.

• Upvote 4

I got caught up in these PTR lies a few weeks back about cashing in in Dubai

wonder if we can contact the ones that pay the bills there,,advertisers etc,

Bet with a group effort we could shut them down due to the lies and deceit they promote.

So the beloved TNTDinar Tony threw down a challenge to "man up" on a call if you disagree with him. I offered a little wager for charity that if it RV's in 72 hours at $2.00 or higher he would get 1 million dinar. But if it did not RV by 72 hours he would have to donate $1,0000 U.S. to a charity of my choice.

How do you think the big talker took to that? Well my challenge to him to "man up" was immediately removed and I was banned. What a surprise!?

I know the feeling rather well myself!!! I did about the same thing to ol SteveI and guess what? Yup!!!! Kicked off, & ya know what? I'm still alive and doing well without all the B.S.= Blowing Smoke,,,,, God I couldn't stand it. You can only take so much for so long you know what I mean!!!!

So the beloved TNTDinar Tony threw down a challenge to "man up" on a call if you disagree with him. I offered a little wager for charity that if it RV's in 72 hours at $2.00 or higher he would get 1 million dinar. But if it did not RV by 72 hours he would have to donate $1,0000 U.S. to a charity of my choice.

How do you think the big talker took to that? Well my challenge to him to "man up" was immediately removed and I was banned. What a surprise!?

you can't ask a mouse who hides behind his computer screen with grandiose lieing and deceitful ways to man up , the hill is to high for him ..

Jjarnold4!!!:o:o You Do know what this means???????!!!!!!! Getting banned????? Why,...This is GREAT !!!!! ....Being there even for a moment... This means YOU'VE been exposed to the REAL DATE and RATE!!!! :unsure:ummmmm. You did get it....RIGHT? :unsure:

YOU HAVE 5 Minutes to Respond or you're DV Banned :angry::D:lol::D

kIDDING

GO RV

I've only really stayed in this forum...with the exception being news sites and currency sites... I wounder how fast I cold get banned over there... hehehe... hmmmm... :P

Maybe I should take Keep, DinarThug and a few others over with me.... We would have to have ground rules as to keep it civil and just state the facts... oh this could be loads of fun...

A CONTEST!!!! Hehehe...

• Upvote 3

Looks similar to this I saw on another post here.....

Shane

Administrator

PlanetDAmbassador

Re: Whoa! Where did...?

« Reply #9 on: Today at 01:12:30 PM »

Larry,

Don't even go there. If you, or anyone else, for 1 second impugn the integrity of Blaino, TampaTom, Okie, Seeker, etc. and Planet Drongo, I will boot you so far off this planet that you will never land.

You may question the validy of information if you are respectful in your discourse. However, if you are going to question, you had better be bringing your own intel and/or verified facts to the table to support it. Otherwise, you are simply complaining/venting. The thing that you may absolutely NEVER do is question the integrity or the intentions of this site, its ownership, and its management.

Thanks for listening.

LMAO!! Good for you! Calling him out like that. Welcome to DV lol . Peace.