Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP MEMBERS - bypass picture instructions here.

This thread is for VIP MEMBERS ONLY!

VIP members, if you can take a picture, we prefer that method! It sets a great example for non-VIP members.

But, if you can't or won't do it - we will still give you the badge.

Just post here, and it will be done.

(But PLEASE, at least TRY to take a picture! Thanks! :) )

P.S. I will not be monitoring this section, or this thread - Sara will check it once a day or so to add badges. BE PATIENT!!!)

I'm fairly new to this and am digesting the amazing amount of information (real and unreal) What is a badge? Why do I want one? Why do you want a photo of dinars?

I am a VIP and my Dinar are in a shoe box, in a bank vault ! :D so I cannot upload a pic.

Please badge me, verify me, or what ever you want LOL..

Thank you !!

Badge Me! Thanks for everything Adam!!!!!! I've spent a lot of time over the last couple of weeks in the Offshore and VIP sections and started my own 'cheat' guide (word document) for pre- RV and post- RV items to organize myself. See everyone in Belize. GEAUX RV!

Adam, can you Badge me as well....tried to do photo and download....can not get it to work for me....can I get verified please? Been a VIP for quite awhile....Thank you...

I am taking a computer course in college if I can find a way I will take a picture at school only have an old desk top here at home. In the meantime can you badge just in case. Thank-you Aries