Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP MEMBERS - bypass picture instructions here.

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh, the Verified Badge of Courage!  ;)

I am VIP and in OSI.

I would appreciate a badge to proudly display! Unfortunately my dinars are in a safe deposit box and not easily accessed for photography.

Thank you!

Adam (Sara) I am already a Platimum member, but never received a certificate.  bkdopportunity, Robert W. Smith

Adam (Sara) I am already a Platimum member, but never received a certificate.  bkdopportunity, Robert W. Smith

Done!!  :)

Also, send a e-mail to VIP@dinarvets and you can ask them about the certificate!!

• Upvote 1

Adam, first of all....I'm new to VIP, but have been around for several years.  Want to say thanks to you and your staff for all you do and have done! 

I got so far as to take picture with dinars showing profile page with username showing.  Lack of computer skills prevents any other success.  I have really, really tried!  Please badge me. 

Badge me

You are badged!!!

Adam, first of all....I'm new to VIP, but have been around for several years.  Want to say thanks to you and your staff for all you do and have done! 

I got so far as to take picture with dinars showing profile page with username showing.  Lack of computer skills prevents any other success.  I have really, really tried!  Please badge me. 

Lakenana, when you are VIP or higher you don't have to show a picture of your Dinar!!  

You are badged!!!  :)

• Upvote 1

Thanks! for the badge......and I keep on keeping on with this "picture" info just to prove to myself that it really is possible for ME to do it.  Have a great day!

• Upvote 1

Done!! :)

Hello Freeroy and Welcome to both DV and VIP

The verified badge is our little way of telling everyone that you are a true Dinar Holder and it also let's everyone that you support this site and for the admin/mods it holds value when arguments are in the forums!!    :twothumbs:

Again WELCOME to DV

Bump

• Upvote 1

(edited)

Adam, I'm sorry but I don't have the capability to take a picture and send it to you. But I sure would like my badge.  Thanks for all you do for us. papa1

Edited by papa1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

same as above as to picture, but likewise, pls include me.   also, are members entered by alph order.  unless I missed it, couldn't locate me.  Thnx  cabbage

same as above as to picture, but likewise, pls include me.   also, are members entered by alph order.  unless I missed it, couldn't locate me.  Thnx  cabbage

Done! Platinum VIP members are not listed in the members list for privacy/security reasons.

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 1