Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP MEMBERS - bypass picture instructions here.

This thread is for VIP MEMBERS ONLY!

VIP members, if you can take a picture, we prefer that method! It sets a great example for non-VIP members.

But, if you can't or won't do it - we will still give you the badge.

Just post here, and it will be done.

(But PLEASE, at least TRY to take a picture! Thanks! :) )

P.S. I will not be monitoring this section, or this thread - Sara will check it once a day or so to add badges. BE PATIENT!!!)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Adam, I would like to be , badged, and please dont take this wrong, but I dont feel it is safe to send a pic of what I have.

Way too many predators in this world for my taste.

p.s.

did you get my im that i sent to bang for you?

i have never posted before, but i am an avid reader/follower of all things dinar~and a VIP member with RV fever!

i am hopelessly techno-phobic, and do not know how to take a picture of my dinar and post it here. can you please forgive me, and give me my "verified" badge in spite of my ineptness?

i believe tampadinar would vouch for my honesty~

thanks~

meredithstar*

Adam,

If you would please badge me as I am a Platinum VIP member. My dinar is in Indiana and I am working in Florida at this time

Thank you very much,

S2_D2

Adam, I would like to be , badged, and please dont take this wrong, but I dont feel it is safe to send a pic of what I have.

Way too many predators in this world for my taste.

p.s.

did you get my im that i sent to bang for you?

Noboby can see your real name on Dinarvets other than Adam and his staff. Noboby knows where you live. You only need to take of a picture of the dinar with your "screen name", not your "real name". Its completely safe! :twothumbs: