Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Message from an Solider Stationed in Iraq

Kalu

Welcome to the site Kalu.

Thanks for your post and let's hope that the Marine in Iraq has good intel, but take what you hear with a grain of salt, he could easily be getting "pumped" by things that he is reading online. Stay safe.

Thanks for spelling Christian properly as well.

• Upvote 2

Welcome to the site ..... and the ride of your life !!

Thanks for the info, I hope it does RV this month..... even at $0.10 would be amazing. honestly I cant see$3 or $4 happening right out of the gate.

Its good to be optimistic but maybe you should set your sights a little lower to aviod disappiontment.

• Upvote 1

Hi Kalu, Thanks for posting and isn't it great to have "contacts"!!!

I, myself, have been invested in this for over 6 years now, and have decided that it is a good investment BUT I'm not going to get excited until I get word from Adam. In other words, I'm Patiently Waiting 2--hear about the RV :rolleyes::D

• Upvote 2

First off I know this is my first post. I have been invested in the Dinar for over 6 months now, and have been checking this site daily. I am a college kid who love for this Dinar to hit, so I can stop seeing my Love ones struggle in this economy. The recent rumors about the vouchers and people cashing out made me wonder is something really going on or are these Guru's full of it. Now what I'm about to say most of you have heard before, which is a friend of friend story. I'm no pumper first off and I am Christian. From what the Bible tells me I believe Iraq is going to be the next super power in the world IMO. So last night I gave a call to my cousin who is a marine and just got back into the mid states from being stationed in Hawaii, I asked him about the Dinar he had no clue but to the fact it was money. I asked him if he had any friends stationed in Iraq, he said yes and gave his buddy a call. My cousin gave me a call back and said to me his friend who is stationed in Iraq heard it is suppose to go to 3 or 4 dollars this month but it was more on the side I think its suppose to. That's a real story from real people. I don't know whats going on behind the scenes but I can tell you there's something going on.

Thanks for the post and information.

The Bible really has nothing to say about modern Iraq. It is not mentioned at all in scripture and ancient Babylon is not modern Iraq. Babylon was an ancient kingdom that ruled the near east and it was the super power of it's day. However they sort of made God angry and they were over thrown by the Medes and Persians under Cyrus the Great. That down fall was foretold in great detail even naming Cyrus as the king who did it by the prophet Isaiah 150 years before it happened. You can read about this in the Book of Danial as well. Isaiah had some other things to say about the future of Babylon.

Using the Medes as his instrument (Isa 13:17), God said Babylon would be as when he "overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah. It shall neither be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch his tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there" (Isa 13:19-20). This does not sound like there is going to be a revival of the Babylonian Empire. God said it was finished, forever!

The Babylon mentioned in the book of Revelation is referring not to Iraq or ancient Babylon. In Revelation 17:5 Babylon is designed as "Mystery Babylon. " A.T. Robertson says in regard to "mystery" (musterion), "Babylon is to be interpreted mystically or spiritually . . . for Rome" (Word Pictures, Vol. 6, p. 430). The wickedness of ancient Babylon is personified in Rome, the oppressor of the church when John wrote Revelation. This is the dime study on this but it is the classic protestant understanding of Babylon in the Bible held by almost all the reformers. It is of course not the popularly held belief spawned buy Dispensationalism also called Futurism a rather resent method of interpreting scripture that became popular starting in the late 1800s. If you would like further study see: http://www.historicism.com/ http://www.historicism.org/ http://www.historicism.net/

• Downvote 4

Oh, come on. The troops in Iraq have absolutely no clue what is going on with the dinar. It's not a slam on the soldiers. There's just no way they are going to know anything. Even the high ranking officers and civilians have no clue. If there was even information to be "known", they (like us) are so far down the food chain, there's no way this information would get to them before it gets to everyone. No possible way. We have them on this site and they will tell you that! I'm sorry to be so critical of your very first post but we don't need a "a friend of a friend" to confirm or deny anything. It is of absolutely no value to hear this. I don't why people feel compelled to post this type of information (especially if they aren't pumpers). It serves absoutely no purpose.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Oh, come on. The troops in Iraq have absolutely no clue what is going on with the dinar. It's not a slam on the soldiers. There's just no way they are going to know anything. Even the high ranking officers and civilians have no clue. If there was even information to be "known", they (like us) are so far down the food chain, there's no way this information would get to them before it gets to everyone. No possible way. We have them on this site and they will tell you that! I'm sorry to be so critical of your very first post but we don't need a "a friend of a friend" to confirm or deny anything. It is of absolutely no value to hear this. I don't why people feel compelled to post this type of information (especially if they aren't pumpers). It serves absoutely no purpose.

Not a big poster as you can tell but Im a 21 year Navy vet and did 3 tours over in that sh*t hole. Still work for the DOD and have direct contacts who are senior enlisted. When I ask them what's going on with the dinar they tell me...."Not much...is something supposed to happen?" I Invested back in 04 when the new currency hit the streets and would love to see an RV but I've come to realize that when it does...we'll know..and not before that. Love the foruum and enjoy reading the news updates. Everything else is just chatter....

Best Regards and Hooyah

D

• Upvote 4

Hey Tep,

Do you think the transfer of wealth that the Bible speaks of in the end times could be assocated with the Dinar Revalue?

If you could tell me where this is written so I could read it in context. It is not something I have ever heard about in my studies.

Iraq a super power? Are you serious? They can't even form a government and becoming a super power without leadership and organization is unlikely IMO. A cvil war that may never end also weighs heavy in my opinion. The USA has spent nine years plus there and the place is still a big mess. Just because you have oil, doesn't mean You are going to be a super power. I dont see it.

Edited by sheik
  • Upvote 1

No offense but what does it matter what religion you are?? I hate seeing people start off with "Im a christian" as if to make people believe that because of that one fact that you would never lie?? Its the same problem with alot of gurus that go into sermons and blessing the lord as if that makes things they say anymore truthful when in fact its mostly BS.....

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

I can agree & disagree with your statement here.

Yes, they're a lot lower on the food chain to be informed. However, they're also in the area working next to the people who would maybe have the slightest idea of what is actually going on. That is different than for many of us, because they're that much closer. It gives them the ability to hear first-hand in English what may be going on. I doubt the citizens over there really try to hide what they hear unless they're higher govt. officials. Also, I am sure that even citizens are left out of the "know" as it may be important to keep information a secret. Many companies have confidential information, why would the CBI be any different? Transparency is not something we are going to see a lot of. Anyone recall how parliament took like a 2-week recess and than came back and basically passed the budget quickly upon reconvening?

Someone once stated it seems that the recesses are when the most work gets done... Lets hope their recent recess is in good nature.. (Especially considering the amount of work that needs to be completed.)

• Upvote 1