Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CONGRESS TO ADD EXTRA TAX TO INVESTMENT

The G-Man

patb1 is correct. Let's look before we leap here. I have dealt with Congressmen and Senators' offices at the Capitol several times in the past. If you call your Congressman, the first thing they will ask you (besides your name and address so they can verfity you're a constituent) is what piece of legislation you are calling about. The way the system works is that a member of Congress first has to file the bill, it has to be heard in and voted out of committee (in this case, probably the House Appropriations Committee), approved by the House, sent over to the Senate, voted on by the Senate Finance Committee, approved by the Senate, and then sent to the President for signature into law. All that takes time, folks.

If a bill has not been filed to add this tax to our dinar transaction, chances are that they are not looking at this right now. So let's not jump the gun. With all due respect to The G-Man, a LOT more research needs to be completed and presented about this issue before we should begin making calls to our Congressmen about a (so-called) new tax. A first step would be to see if there is, indeed, a filed bill that would allow Uncle Sam to do this. Unless that's occurred, we'd be wasting our time and that of our elected representatives by calling them now. JMO. GO RV!

Correct. And in other words.....as usual, the rumor is complete B.S. You'd only look like a fool calling your rep. :P

• Upvote 2

Here's Scooter post, Things are happing rapidly.

The info that Scooter put up is PROPOSED legislation. I keep saying it, but it doesn't seem to sink in. The House of Representatives is NOW controlled by the Republicans. All proposed legislation that has anything to do with MONEY - taxes, spending, etc., has to originate in the House. The House controls the purse strings. So, most likely proposed increased or new tax legislation that did not get passed before Jan, 2011 will most likely fall by the wayside cause it will mostly likely die on the floor of the House of Representatives. I don't believe there is a tax boogy-may hiding in every nook and cranny. The procedure for enacting new laws of any kind in our government is a long drawn out process. I also don't think that our US Gov't is all taken up with the Rv as much as it it touted to be. Some write as if the Rv is on the minds of all our US Gov't officials every waking moment. I think if that were true one would hear more about it in the news. I have yet to see any record or reporting of any comments made by anyone in O administration pertaining to the IQD and an Rv.

• Upvote 2

dammmmmm i knew i was going to need this ----- { o kay folks hold on too your not sooo easy chair } this is going to hurt a bit----------- there is a group of millionairs {most likely big millions} they want and have asked obama to increase thier taxes---this is too stimulate the economy ---- they we telling the news source that they know they were not taxed near enough and want too have more taxes!!!!!!!! that was stated on the n-p-r national news network radio show on tuesday around 4.oo p m too 6.pm e s t i have looked and frogot what the show was called but i will try again www.npr.org -----------------sorry to bear bad news o kay i found it http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=137057970 http://www.npr.org/2011/05/18/136422578/weekly-standard-taxing-the-rich-obama-is-all-talk

Can't they just write checks out to the Fed with a memo that says "please waste my hard earned money"?

• Upvote 1

dammmmmm i knew i was going to need this ----- { o kay folks hold on too your not sooo easy chair } this is going to hurt a bit----------- there is a group of millionairs {most likely big millions} they want and have asked obama to increase thier taxes---this is too stimulate the economy ---- they we telling the news source that they know they were not taxed near enough and want too have more taxes!!!!!!!! that was stated on the n-p-r national news network radio show on tuesday around 4.oo p m too 6.pm e s t i have looked and frogot what the show was called but i will try again www.npr.org -----------------sorry to bear bad news o kay i found it http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=137057970 http://www.npr.org/2011/05/18/136422578/weekly-standard-taxing-the-rich-obama-is-all-talk

I say to those people that want to pay more taxes - all they have to do is write a check and send it to the IRS and it will be happily accepted. However, most of those that are cited in this report are like the Hollywood crowd - they want "other people" to pay for all their causes. Let them write the checks out of their own coffers.

With regard to Congress adding additional taxes to our investment - I think that is is bill HR 755. It is authored and sponsored by all Democrats and in reading it, I'm not sure it would even apply to ordinary citizens that happen to invest in the Dinar. The status of said bill is "in committee" and I seriously doubt it will ever get out of committee cause Republicans are most likely not going to support any tax increase bill that is aimed primarily at businesses. The bill proposes to add 0.005% taxation on foreign currency exchanges. that comes out to about $50.00 per million. However, it seems to be directed at investment and brokerage businesses. It is not a bill that I would worry about at this time. If this link does not work - google HR755. Listed below is part of the description of what the bill covers.

This is the last Paragraph of Letter written by Congressman Pete Stark trying to drum up support for his bill "We call on you to support the Investing in Our Future Act of 2011, (HR 755) which would generate new funds to help cut the U.S. deficit and secure financing for life-saving health, climate resiliency, and low-carbon development programs in impoverished countries. This would be accomplished through a 0.005% levy on foreign currency exchange transactions by large-scale investors, such as investment banks and money center banks, in the U.S." For more information on the Investing In Our Future Act, please visit: http://go.usa.gov/g9r

Aother Link

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h112-755

Lemme see...HMMM, maybe promoting something that THEY will gain from???

G-Man is right, we ALL should find out if this claim of additional taxation is true and if it is, ACT POST HASTE before our payoff is whittled down to nothing but pocket money!!!

FORGET that Okie said it, it doesn't matter!

What DOES matter is that the people of this country start standing up for what is theirs instead of just bowing to the rich & elite.

What is needed in this case is a form email written by an attorney or such that we can ALL copy and send to our Congressmen.

SURELY, one of our members here can write such an email.

Forget phone calls, there's no record of such action.

Emails however do have a digital trail and can be proven which makes our pleas MUCH harder to deny!

Don't waste your time. The tax info is false. Do you really think a country that will be "debt free" after the revaluation is concerned about collecting additional taxes on investment income from private dinar holders? Complete horse crappy.

What is amazing to the G-Man is the absolute stupidity of those who refuse to study history yet claim they are sophisticated in the political process.

You may believe that the "government" is fulfilling their Constitutional responsibilities whereas I and millions of others see the "government" as a

lurking monster ready to pounce on us citizens and confiscate, not only our money, but our lives bit by bit. Are you blind or just stupid? None of remember

1913 when the income tax was levied. Read about it and you will find commentary similar to the postings here such as, "The government won't tax wages,

this is a tax on companies profits". Nobody who supported the Income tax believed that it would turn into a communist confiscation of people's wages and

a redistribution of wealth. How can you be so blind to believe that the present administration is out to protect the people when in fact they are regulating

us out of existence? How can being diligent be negative? If you don't want to call or think it will be useless to do so, then the rest of us, who are patriots, will wind

up carrying the water for you as usual. I didn't ask you to call your congressman anyway. I suggested that we should check it out by calling your congressman. I

know by reading some of your drivvel that you think you know everything and are fully aware of all the bills that are in the hopper, commiittee or are ready to be

submitted for consideration. My guess is that you haven't a clue what you are talking about and are too damn lazy to do anything to protect your investment. Some

of you have managed to throw the baby out with the bath water because Oakie pointed it out. Well, Scooter alerted us to it first http://dinarvets.com...ge__hl__scooter. So, never mind Oakie, listen to Scooter. I apologize if I have missunderstood any of you by "suggesting" that you carry some of the load

to help protect this investment for the rest of us. After all some of you have just been sitting around taking up space and using air (usually hot air). If you don't want to call

don't call but stop discouraging others from calling.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

There are so many things about your post that are just flat wrong but I am not going to take the time or the effort to address them all. You represent yourself as a born again believer and espouse how GR wasn't wrong except about the RV amount and that " He forgot about the .30% kick." Who is the "He" GR or God? You see all you supposed Christians that want to claim God speaking to you and telling something always have some excuse when it turns out wrong. You see The true God of the universe doesnt get it wrong or forget or anything that you want to give GR an excuse for being wrong. Yes GR did forget because it was coming from him not from God. You or GR or anyone else who is claiming God speaking to you dont realize the God who is speaking to you false info and lies is the god of this world. Jesus was confronted by religious people who claimed to be of God several times and He made it clear when He told them "Ye are of your father the devil and the lusts of your father ye will do." Those who are truly God's children understand God's love. You like so many betray yourself with your own words " We know that we are supposed to get out of debt ourselves first, then "Pay it forward", and help others get out of debt." God's way is not to think of ourselves FIRST, to always do for others FIRST. Satans children are always about themselves robbing honor and glory from the true God. As for me, I have made the commitment that whenever this RV's

i am going to help others FIRST before I do one thing for myself with this money. I hope all of Gods children will think about this and take this bountiful blessing from God and take care of others, there will be pleenty of time and money for yourself afterwards. As for you Gman and GR and any others like you with your selfish, self serving ways.......Get thee behind me Satan!!!!!

KJ wrong attitude to have toward your fellow man whether you are pro or con.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

HAHAHA....I did the same thing...thats funny

ditto

It is my understanding that Congress has to pass bills and they have to be signed by the Prez before they become law. The process takes a little longer than "overnight." The bill has to be proposed in the House, then passed by the House - then it goes to the Senate and the Senate has to pass the bill exactly as is or it goes back to the House with the changes the Senate made and the process starts all over again. Laws do not get passed with out total agreement between the House and the Senate and has to be voted on and passed by a majority of both groups.

With regards to a new tax law being proposed - I heard that Ron Paul proposed a new tax bill that would LOWER taxes on currency profits - but I, personally, have not looked into the details of said bill. Believe me, Ron Paul will not be introducing a bill to raise taxes. Secondly some Democrat introduced a bill yesterday to raise taxes on something, but bear in mind that the House of Representatives is controlled by the Republicans and IMO, they will not be passing any bills that raise taxes at this time or any time in the near future.

Bills go to the appropriate committee prior to any of those steps. If they do not make it out of their respective committee, they do not move to the House of Senate.

You can all do it by e mailing your congress person.

I believe that it is likely to have a windfall tax after the RV. You can pay whatever taxes are owed, and help yourself and others with the rest.

I want to pay more in taxes on this RV than I get from the RV. This will make the government happy and me extremely happy. I am VIP, and for the small cost you gain ways where your tax cost is small per year. I figure I will be paying taxes on the RV for in excess of 50 years, if I am alive that long.

GOD BLESS each and everyone! :):):)

I understand what you are saying , and I also agree that we should contact our congressman,

however WHAT is it exactly that Congress wants to impose

it will have to be called a HOUSE BILL (HB something),

Please correct me if i am wrong but does congress not have to pass bills before taxes can be raised?

Ofama seems to be doing a lot with Executive Orders!

The best thing to do is get a plan and stick to it . Protect yourself, family, and finances. Just remember who your dealing with. The same people who brought you the Vietnam war, medicare, medicade, foodstamps, ect. and now the mentality that your money is theirs to spend, how ever they see fit. This government is out of control and everybody knows it. This might not be popular, this is the way I see it. We are going to tithe to the Good Lord Jesus. This may offend some by reading your post about G.R. and others that wear their religion on their arm, this is JMO, but the word says you will know my flock by their actions. I dont need a pecan tree to tell me its a pecan tree. I dont want U.S. Treasury to over tax me either. I worked hard for the money I used to get my dinar and when it RV s I want my reward for the investment. The dinar is money and its not a gamble, your not going to loose all your money if you decide to check out early, but you are going to lose some. Me personally i did not buy my dinar with my mortage money or the money it takes to run my business. So Im here till the cows come home. So to all my fellow Americans I say protect yourself. I didnt know much about this til I got in I'am study and learning. Ive put my eggs in Adams basket because what hes says makes business sense to me. You have to make your mind up on your plan. I pray to the Good Lord Jesus for wisdom. This may offend some, I'm just saying what I do. Im not say you should . I kow this that everyone will account for themselves on judgement day. take it for whats its worth. (almost sounds like a song). This is a good investment I believe, along with everybody thats here. It will RV. The moral of all this is PROTECT YOURSELF !!!

• Upvote 1

The spirit was freedom and justice

And it's keepers seem generous and kind

It's leaders were supposed to serve the country

But now they won't pay it no mind

'Cause the people grew fat and got lazy

And now their vote is a meaningless joke

They babble about law and order

But it's all just an echo of what they've been told

Yeah, there's a monster on the loose

It's got our heads into a noose

And it just sits there watchin'

Our cities have turned into jungles

And corruption is stranglin' the land

The police force is watching the people

And the people just can't understand

We don't know how to mind our own business

'Cause the whole worlds got to be just like us

Now we are fighting a war over there

No matter who's the winner

We can't pay the cost

'Cause there's a monster on the loose

It's got our heads into a noose

And it just sits there watching

(America)

America where are you now?

Don't you care about your sons and daughters?

Don't you know we need you now

We can't fight alone against the monster

The Monster - Released by Steppenwolf 1969 - could it ring any truer then than it does now?

• Upvote 1

New taxes or new tax initiatives have to start in the House of Representatives. Do you think for a moment that with the Republican majority in the House that they would even think about a new tax? Not on your life. Besides with 80% of the Capital building occupants holding Dinar, do you think they would vote another tax that takes money out of their grubby little hands - NFW! Hell, we are talking about a group of narcissistic SOBs who vote themselves pay raises and think that they are above reproach.