Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Talked with my Credit Union today

Well so I called my credit union today and asked them for my balances, and just found out that my car is now paid off... ( isn't that great news ? )

I would have asked them about the dinar but they don't handle foreign currency..

Sorry if this isn't good news for you but it is good for me..

Go Rv

God Bless America

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 23

Is it a RUMOR that your car is paid off? Perhaps it's NEWS, no, no, no, I bet it's OFF-TOPIC? Hmmm

Well so I called my credit union today and asked them for my balances, and just found out that my car is now paid off... ( isn't that great news ? )

I would have asked them about the dinar but they don't handle foreign currency..

Go Rv

God Bless America

• Upvote 1

Go Rv

God Bless America

So did you know that by switching yourself to Geico you could have saved a ton of money on that car?

Go Rv

God Bless America

So, now you're FINALLY the PROUD owner of that 1978 Ford Pinto! :lol::o:lol:

• Upvote 3

Strike 3, you're out...too bad we can't get hold of you and beat you; it's amazing what the mods will allow on here...Hope your car brakes down big time!

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your crotch!

Then, your arms fall off so you cannot scratch! :o

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Go Rv

God Bless America

We should all be so lucky!!! :)

Go Rv

God Bless America

And I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night hahaha

• Upvote 1