Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Post your educated gues on date and rate!

westy33567

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only if the UNSC lifted Chapter 7 and helped reinstate Iraq in February, we may see something like USD3.22 = 1 IQD without a lop which may likely happen after 7 March 2010 or a bit later. Otherwise, nothing happens at all! Not IMO. I can say what I can say. That's all! But LOL!

Only if the UNSC lifted Chapter 7 and helped reinstate Iraq in February, we may see something like USD3.22 = 1 IQD without a lop which may likely happen after 7 March 2010 or a bit later. Otherwise, nothing happens at all! Not IMO. I can say what I can say. That's all! But LOL!

please, nobody ask when jesus is coming back,,we will get a book

done this before and everyones date has come and gone, so forget the rate

i dont know when their next major holiday is, but thats my guess and $1.19

please, nobody ask when jesus is coming back,,we will get a book

done this before and everyones date has come and gone, so forget the rate

i dont know when their next major holiday is, but thats my guess and $1.19

You see me first now is ***ucme1stnow***, right? What talking you about Jesus? Do you have eye disorder as well? Did I mention Jesus here? I hope you can be a bit hilarious and not be sarcastic in this thread. Everyone is entitled to contribute his suggestion freely. But you are being rude to me even for the first time. Even your own given nickname is rather rude and your choice of the nickname here truly reflects who you are right now by how you spoke just then! A well-bred youth neither speaks of himself, nor, being spoken to, is silent. If you are older, you are worse off! This is bloody childish indeed! When you bash bloggers here, don't use religion at all! Sorry, Adam, I need to defend myself in this thread from being bashed unfairly! Did I mention Jesus' name in this thread?