Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question about Security at Ali's Dinar cashing Locations

jmunn44

I have read several posts about being able to cash in soon at one of Ali's Dinar cashing Banks across the country. My question is will there be added security? If and when the dinar does RV there will be potentially millions of dollars waiting in a line at a location to cash in, not typicall of a normal banks day where people are only carrying hundreds to thousands worth of currency. Is there any safer way to cash in? I actually have my dinar in a saftey deposit box at a Capitol One and plan on cashing in at that location. I feel it is the safest way for me, however I think they have to ship the dinar to their central forieng currency trading location to make sure it is not fake, which means more than likley it will be going through the mail, which I am not happy about. If i do cash in at a bank am I guaranteed the amount once they recieve it in their hands?

Thanks,

I have read several posts about being able to cash in soon at one of Ali's Dinar cashing Banks across the country. My question is will there be added security? If and when the dinar does RV there will be potentially millions of dollars waiting in a line at a location to cash in, not typicall of a normal banks day where people are only carrying hundreds to thousands worth of currency. Is there any safer way to cash in? I actually have my dinar in a saftey deposit box at a Capitol One and plan on cashing in at that location. I feel it is the safest way for me, however I think they have to ship the dinar to their central forieng currency trading location to make sure it is not fake, which means more than likley it will be going through the mail, which I am not happy about. If i do cash in at a bank am I guaranteed the amount once they recieve it in their hands?

Thanks,

Good choice alot safer, can you imagine all the people that will be there,(Ali's) dinar holders and non- dinar holders alike. fortunes will be made and lost there.

I do not often post - but I did talk to one of these mini stations by dinartrade - and asked if they would be trading the dinar back for dollars once the rv happens and they asked "why would they?" they said that once this RV's that you could exchange at any large bank. They said that there would be no point in going into one of their branches when there is a local bank in your own city that could exchange it.

Just saying - I think all will be okay.

Good question, I feel that many sites are pumping for Ali, however if going to his bank makes sense for you and it is in a safe location close to your home then proceed with caution, I remember moths ago that certain site owners critisizing this guy, now they are all buddy buddy this gives me pause.

Now use common sense I am in banking and deal with banks on a day to day basis, if you tell them you have a large deposit to make they can't move quick enough to make it happen they will roll out the red carpet and through in a new toaster, and buy a Starbucks Latte for you, my bank will waive all fees for any type of commitment to leave some cash on hand, and so will yours.

What is most prevalant out there is that very few bankers are even aware of this investment, so I suggest that you hang back untill this investment becomes legitimized by the actual RV then contact Mr. Banker, and discuss your options afterwards, I ma sure they will do back flips to have your dough!

As for Ali's sites I would exercise caution, my vision is like the comic that did Far Side cartoons , if you remeber the picture of the deer with the bullseye on him and the other deer saying that a ******* birthmark charlie that what I would feel like!

Have a great day!

vader ... this is contrary to everything that is being said by Ali. I think he has every intention of cashing in dinars for dollars once the RV occurs. Why would he be setting up all the extra cash-in sites if what you say is true? Maybe you are talking about walking out with cash or something, in which case perhaps they would suggest you just go to your bank for that.

Also, there should not be "all the people" there trying to cash in. It will be done on an appointment basis, and my understanding is only those with an appointment will be permitted inside and even on the premesis.

Thanks,

You have to make an appointment. People can't just start getting in line. You have to call one of the offices and they will give you an appointment time. You will have your dollars transferred to your bank and you can wait in the office until you get confirmation that your wire transfer was received by your bank, nobody will be walking out with cash. There won't be people lined up with millions of dollars worth of dinar just waiting to get robbed. :lol::lol:

Just out of curiosity, doesn't it take several hours ( overnight ) for a wire to go through? If I wire money from my bank before two in the afternoon, the fastest it has ever reached it's destination is by 10 a.m. the next morning. Anyone got anything quicker? Cause if not, then I hope he has some rooms with cots in them..LOL

I do not often post - but I did talk to one of these mini stations by dinartrade - and asked if they would be trading the dinar back for dollars once the rv happens and they asked "why would they?" they said that once this RV's that you could exchange at any large bank. They said that there would be no point in going into one of their branches when there is a local bank in your own city that could exchange it.

Just saying - I think all will be okay.

I'm not exactly sure what you are saying here but let me assure you that DinarTrade will be converting at all of their offices. Common sense...why do you think he is opening these offices? There cannot be any reasonable answer other than to capture the income from receiving Dinar and converting to dollars.

regarding security, it is my understanding that he will provide "on-site" security but anything off-site, you will be on your own.

Just out of curiosity, doesn't it take several hours ( overnight ) for a wire to go through? If I wire money from my bank before two in the afternoon, the fastest it has ever reached it's destination is by 10 a.m. the next morning. Anyone got anything quicker? Cause if not, then I hope he has some rooms with cots in them..LOL

I've received them in 45 minutes. It won't be an issue.

Hey guys wherever we go we will have to be careful and mindful of the cash we are walking with. There are unscrupulous people who know about the dinar and will be circling all exchange centers. Just use your heads, dont flaunt wealth, keep your iqd concealed and above all trust God to look after you and your investment wherever you chose to cash in. With regards to Ali i am confident that will have adequate security

Was wondering. I have seen where Ali is going to change our Dinar for $150.00 per Mil. Has anyone seen this before? Or was I reading it wrong, should be 150K per Mil? To me does not seem right.

Unless, they are planning on a lop.

It's a $150.00 (one hundred and fifty dollars) per million service fee PLUS his spread.

my concern is that "everyone" do not need to know where you have the dinars now....but just wait for the dinars to come to them (ie: Ali's offices). I am concerned about the potential security weakness as we all converge to those advertised (after the RV) locations.

As I understand it there will be no cash payouts, just electronic wires to your bank. The danger lies in carrying your Dinar into Ali's sites or the bank.

Well if that's what you're afraid of then you won't be able to cash in. You'll have to get out of your car to go to a bank or Ali's office. Nobody is going to be offering house calls. I guess you'll just have to run fast. Sheesh what a bunch of wussys! :lol::lol::lol:

Here is a worst case scenario.............Alot of you will check into hotels and wait for your appointments with Ali. If I wanted to steal your dinars i would look for out of state plates at hotels around Brentwood Tn. and wait to make my move. there might be alot of assaults and hotel room invasions.

Guest marketralley

the question anybody has to ask themselves is this. Would you pay 10,000 dollars not be robbed of lets say a million dollars? If you answered yes, than go to a bank a do the transferr there.

the question anybody has to ask themselves is this. Would you pay 10,000 dollars not be robbed of lets say a million dollars? If you answered yes, than go to a bank a do the transferr there.

I would go to the bank...................Common sense .......tks market

Ali will have security, my understanding is once you have made the appt with one of his offices, you need to tell them how many in your party and how much dinar you plan to cash in. You will wait at that location upon confirmation from your bank that the wire has been received.

I would like to know what security is being planned specifically...with a lot of peeps arriving with large sums of money. I get paranoid about sophisticated people waiting for us like sitting ducks...