Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

> Medic chat 9:30am EST 2/6/10

k98nights

> ________________________________

>

> SFMedic says to (09:33:52):

> NOW I SEE THAT YOU ALL WERE DISCUSSING THIS ALREADY

> SFMedic says to (09:34:04):

> I DIDN'T MEAN TO TAKE AWAY FROM BUTTERFLY

> SFMedic says to (09:34:22):

> I WAS ON THE PHONE CUZ SONNY CALLED ME TO GET MY OPINION ON WHAT IT MEANT FIRST

> SFMedic says to (09:34:43):

> SO I WAS READING IT AND EXPLAINING TO HIM WHAT IT MEANT SO HE CAN GO ON DVII

> SFMedic says to (09:34:45):

> AND TELL THEM

> SFMedic says to (09:35:00):

> 1) IT IS NOT A LOP

> SFMedic says to (09:35:52):

> THE REMOVAL OF ZERO'S IS NOT REMOVING 3 ZERO'S FROM THE 25K 10K OR 5 K NOTES AND PRETENDING NOW THEY ARE 25 DINAR OR 10 DINAR NOTES

> SFMedic says to (09:36:10):

> WHAT THEY ARE SAYING IS THAT THERE IS AN RV COMING

> SFMedic says to (09:36:32):

> AND THEY WILL BE ISSUING A NEW DINAR IN SMALLER DENOMS

> SFMedic says to (09:36:47):

> AND BOTH THESE CURRENCIES WILL BE IN CIRCULATION AT THE SAME TIME

> SFMedic says to (09:36:55):

> AND AS THE MONTHS GO BY

> SFMedic says to (09:37:09):

> THEY WILL BE PULLING IN THE LARGE DENOMS WITH 3 ZERO'S

> SFMedic says to (09:37:34):

> SO ALL THE NOTES WITH 3 ZERO'S BY THE END OF 2010 WILL NO LONGER BE IN CIRCULATION

> SFMedic says to (09:37:50):

> AND ONLY THE NEW LOWER DENOMS WILL EXIST

> SFMedic says to (09:38:00):

> SO THERE WILL BE A TIME FRAME

> SFMedic says to (09:38:23):

> BUT NOT ONE FOR EXCHANGING THE DINAR AND AFTER A CERTAIN DATE YOU CAN'T EXCHANGE IT ANY LONGER

> SFMedic says to (09:38:32):

> IT IS A GRADUAL PHASE OUT

> SFMedic says to (09:38:59):

> PROBABLY BECAUSE OF INVESTING AND OTHER PRIVATE SECTOR ISSUES THAT IT CAN BE USED FOR

> SFMedic says to (09:39:19):

> NOW AS THE SAID SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO CARRY SO MUCH AROUND

> SFMedic says to (09:39:24):

> THINK ABOUT IT

> SFMedic says to (09:39:32):

> SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO CARRY SO MUCH AROUND

> SFMedic says to (09:40:05):

> HOW COULD YOU CARRY LESS AROUND IF YOU NOW HAVE SMALL DENOMS LET'S SAY 1 5 10 20 DINAR NOTES

> SFMedic says to (09:40:10):

> ONLY ONE WAY

> SFMedic says to (09:40:18):

> THAT THEY ARE WORTH MORE

> SFMedic says to (09:40:29):

> NOW A 25 K NOTE IS WORTH WHAT?

> SFMedic says to (09:40:38):

> LIKE 22 BUCKS OR SOMETHING

> SFMedic says to (09:41:09):

> SO NOW THE DINAR WILL EQUAL THE VALUE OF THE GOODS ON THE STREETS

> SFMedic says to (09:41:39):

> THEY ARE TELLING YOU WHAT WE ALREADY KNEW OR SUSPECTED

> SFMedic says to (09:41:49):

> THAT A RATE CHANGE WAS COMING THIS YEAR

> SFMedic says to (09:42:02):

> AND THAT THE LARGE DENOMS WILL BE REMOVED AND VAULTED

> SFMedic says to (09:42:16):

> AND PURCHASING POWER WILL BE GIVEN TO THE PEOPLE NOW

> SFMedic says to (09:42:37):

> SO THIS DOES DEFINATELY TELL YOU AN RV IS COMING AND YOU ALL WILL BE RICH

> SFMedic says to (09:42:59):

> NOW I SAID THAT IT WOULD BE HERE EARLIER THIS WEEK IN THE FIRST 6 MONTHS OR LESS

> SFMedic says to (09:43:10):

> AND THAT ME KNOWING THAT WAS GOOD ENOUGH

> SFMedic says to (09:43:18):

> **** KNOWING THIS YEAR WAS ENOUGH

> SFMedic says to (09:43:39):

> BUT IT SHOULD BE AN I DO BELIEVE THAT WE WILL SEE IT THIS MONTH

> SFMedic says to (09:44:07):

> NOW I WILL NOT ARGUE OUT A LOP

> SFMedic says to (09:44:22):

> BECAUSE I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THIS MEANS

> SFMedic says to (09:44:31):

> SO IF YOU HAVE A ? ABOUT THAT TO MICRO

> SFMedic says to (09:44:37):

> KEEP IT TO YOURSELF

> SFMedic says to (09:44:49):

> I HAVE DONE THIS TOO LONG AND UNDERSTAND WHAT IT SAYS

> SFMedic says to (09:45:16):

> SO YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO TRUST MY INSTINCTS AND KNOWLEDGE ON HOW I UNDERSTAND WHAT IS BEING SAID

> SFMedic says to (09:45:22):

> I REALLY DO

> SFMedic says to (09:45:28):

> THANK YOU AND ALL DONE>

>

>

I have supported no lop in the first place and bashers always continued supporting lopping without sanity. If they lopped, many Iraqi child prostitutes and child labourers who were earlier forced by their own poor parents to do illicit or unfair jobs won't be able to return home asap from where they are still hiding in popular neighbouring countries like Syria, Lebanon and Jordan to earn money to survive. The Iraqi parliamentarians know about such problems and they cannot afford to lop at the expense of the Iraqi people living below poverty line. Just look at the lop's repercussion of the fate in North Korea till today. The North Korea's population at large in the private sector are still facing economic problems within their nation after lopping 2 zeros off from the Won currency on Dec 2009 and even if its regime has just given some poorer people some lands to grow cash and food crops, how long will they grow to enrich their lives again? We have direct sources to inform us all about such terrible problems. I would tell you what I know. Not IMO indeed!

It's like the USA did some time back...you used to be able to get $1000 notes but not anymore. They "phased them out" as people turned them in. Now a $1000 USD is still "legal" currency but I think that Iraq will not do the same.....JMO

whats to say that if they did lop..the 25000 note = 25 note....then Iraq will give time for the peeps to trade in the big note even though they equal the same. i do not want a lop..but in reality this coould happen..IMO...everybody is saying no lop because the sales of dinar would go down if they did. Nobody knows if there is a lop or a no-lop...that is speculation just as is the rv itself...no evidence one way or the other..PURE speculation. The articles are up for interpretation. Think ooutside the box for a moment. I want to be rich..but i also dont drink the koolaid!

Just a thought,Iraq paid 3 trillion dinar in march to cover a 2.4 billon power restoration bill. Does this mean when they lop the people holding dinar payments at current value will get screwed? I dont think so. Forget about lopping zero from currency.

You bring up a very interesting point. I think we all have been focused on how this will impact our investment. But, your post contemplates how this will impact the big time investors in Iraq. One more reason this can't be a lop is because Iraq would be short changing all those contractors that it has paid in Dinars (as US dollars have been phased out.)

I might add that Medic has always stated that the RV will occur once the lower denominations are in circulation.

I really really love this guy, thank you SFM :)

Sunglass, hey I have a question, in all due respect why aren't you over on medics site as a member, why are you here on dv, you love this guy so much and have stated as such in your last few post. I am just wondering and it just hits me funny with this whole thing.