Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GET and Planet shut down their chats again........6/1/2011

DRV1804

[amadden] Okay please listen up, this is info I do not want to put out, but as you heard Bluwolf and then I called my contacts and Blaino called his and surprise enough we came up with the same info read differently but meant the same thing. So I know you all do not like this, but we need to shut down till further notice, info is getting into the wrong hands and holding things up. So for you and us and the Iraqi people we will abide with this request and we hope you understand this decision believe me I do not like taking this chat room from you, but please understand I am doing it for the best of all the Dinar holders, please keep checking back and when you try to log in I will have an update on the top of the page and on the chat page itself Thank you

LETS HOPE THIS IS FOR GOOD!!

• Upvote 2

And Adam isn't doing a chat tonight......

Interesting.

Not meant to Lump Adam into the same group, but possibly a chance for everyone to relax, breathe and rediscover the family and other aspects of life....

Good things come to those who wait.....

• Upvote 1

ahhh, so the get team has held up the RV because of there in eyyyye!!! Guess they got a call from the Pope and told them, God says quit it so Iraq can move on.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahaha... ya right!

Just their chats and not their sites? I told my uncle, who is well connected with one of those 3 letter agencies that must remain secret, to tell them that they needed to shut down their sites not their chats. Guess I need to make another phone call.

Edited by speculatorsRIDE
  • Upvote 1

Any idea how many people participate in those sites?

It's amazing those type of sites even exist

Kinda makes this investment scary

I'll stick to the "let it come to us" theory

Semper Fi

Judging from the Rule of Sheeple, 97 out of 100 people laugh.gif

Does that mean all those gullible, idiotic members are gonna come crashing our party here on DV? CRAP!!! Everyone get their dummy helmets on!!! The BS is really about to start flying!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Speaking of sheeple, here they come!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Does that mean all those gullible, idiotic members are gonna come crashing our party here on DV? CRAP!!! Everyone get their dummy helmets on!!! The BS is really about to start flying!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Gave you a plus one to even you out.

Seems things are getting deep concerning this,,hope it is all positive,,but have my pants legs rolled up just in case.

I got you back to even............. Some ppl...........

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1