Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The hour is at hand

westy33567

ok, new to this site, but have been doing my homework for a while now with no posts. It would seem that anticipation has peeked to its highest level in the past two weeks. When I see China forgiving 80% of Iraqs debt, it tells me we are real close (they dont forgive anything, Im sure they are heavly invested in dinar to compensate for the 80%). No one has the date and rate, however it is coming in my opinion very soon. All of us who have waited year in and year out will be posting this gain on there 2010 tax return for sure. My personal advise would be if it does rv at 1.49 to take about a third of your dinar and buy smaller denominations, and hold onto because I believe it will probably mature to the 3.80 rate by 2011 to come in line with the other gulf states. Thank you, god bless to everyone who has hung in there, and god bless to all those who gave there life for the Iraqi people to see themselves coming to the fold of free citizens able to fulfill there hopes and dreams of a better life. Let us not forget those who are our brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, who payed the ultimate sacrifce to bring freedom to this country. We owe them a great debt. Maybe think about donating to the men and women of our armed forces when we all increase our wealth, I know I will. Semper Fi

I wouldn't think we could get small denoms in the US. I would look to invest on the forex just as if you wanted to invest in euros. It will be the same as holding dinars in a bank account. Then as the dinar moves up to an RI rate, you sell!

dinarhound, small denoms (500, 250, 100, 50) were available in the US through currency dealers. I bought them in 2005 from a dealer, now we did pay a higher price for them.

What are you talking about???? I don't understand....Did dont promote other sites have a problem with westy33567 posting this post in Chat area or something????

No not at all!! Unfortunately we had another member who posted a very disrespectful, demeaning post including profanity that has now been deleted. That is what I was referencing in my post..LOL