Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Everyone LISTEN and listen CLEARLY...

You gave yourself away - a banker not knowing how to spell PONZI. Obviously, you are a spy for the Taliban. But, then again, I thought about this a bit more. A banker doesn't know how to spell PONZI, actually that does give you some credence-90% of them do not know about the unlimited FDIC insurance on non-interest bearing checking accounts. Obviously, you are ignorant, which qualifies you to be a Talaban, but then again this qualifes you to be a banker. Bankers know less about financial matters than a heretofore unfound tribe buried within the jungles somewhere. Actually, by wearing the nice suit, they are qualified to sit on a knee and have someone pull a string to make their mouth move. You would have taken on this job, but some of you became too tall.

• Upvote 2

I understand the point you are trying to make ... just barely. If you really want to make the point real for most of the members here, it is important to be able to spell, and use more-or-less correct grammar, and something close to a decent sentence formation. The members here are very good at expressing themselves on the whole, though the texting vocabulary has totally ruined most of our spelling abililty. I noticed you got the right "their" once, but the rest of your "rant" is fairly incomprehensible in general.

However; I get what you are saying, and I agree with it. Mostly. The only place I disagree is with your slight swipe at Adam Montana. Oh, he is making some profit from this site; I wouldn't personally trust someone who did this for no profit at all ... that isn't generosity, for a businesmann it is insanity. And I prefer to hear the opinions of a real businessman, which I think Adam is, and shows continually in his postings, and chats.

I suspect you had the dinar before doing your due diligence and finding out your information and realizing what a risk it actually can be. A lot of people did it that way ... buy first, and quickly before the RV window closes ... you must have been subject to a pumper too ... and then begin to wonder when it does not RV in the next two weeks and start investigating after the fact. I think a lot of us did that. We are still here doing that.

But you didn't make that clear and a lot of people think you are an idiot for bashing dinar and then admitting you have some. You could have made that point a little more clear.

But, good for you for bringing your information and opinion to the table. We can use all the input we can get, and then go make our decisions about what we feel comfortable doing with this investment.

Thank you for having the b@lls to say what you have said. Next time though, you might take a little more time and proof read and maybe not bash the owner of the site, even gently. We are all here, or at least most of us, because we have a certain trust in the site, and that means trust in Mr. Montana. But thanks for your input.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

If it is such a scheme why do you bother with "Go RV". I wish people would shut up and read history. Go back to after every war in history and look at economics. The only difference is that common people got wind of this one and took advantage of the opportunity that normally was limited to certain people.

If it is such a scheme why do you bother with "Go RV". I wish people would shut up and read history. Go back to after every war in history and look at economics. The only difference is that common people got wind of this one and took advantage of the opportunity that normally was limited to certain people.

WHAT HE SAID ABOUT THE BANKS ARE TRUE :lol::lol:

Well every one makes spelling errors, and I like the way he calls all the clowns that they are full of sh#t, I don't believe that you are a banker, but you just might work at a bank, but you called AM. out, balls I say balls, I for one hope they let you hang around, I am bored with the guru ghost stories and wish the mods would ban them all of them or mabye we could just out the copy and paste button

I'm really tired of everyone claiming the prospect of purchasing dinar with hopes of an RV and making money is any kind of scam or scheme.

If I give you a ten dollar bill from my wallet and you give me anything in return (a book, an autograph, a meal, anything), is that a scam or scheme? Only if you misrepresent what you provided in exchange for my ten dollars. Otherwise, it's called a transaction! If I want to keep that book (autographed, of course), and hope it goes up in value, is that a scheme?

If I walk into a bank (in Iraq, in Alabama), or log onto a website (dealer, eBay, buy/sell/trade forum) and give someone ten dollars in exchange for them providing me a 10,000 dinar note, is that a scam? If the bill is counterfeit, sure! Otherwise, it's called a transaction! If I choose to hope, pray, and make a bunch of noise about how that 10k dinar note is going to become worth A LOT more than ten dollars, is it a scheme? Absolutely not! Time may prove me a genius (lucky one) or a fool, but the choice to hope that the 'investment' might pay off was mine, and mine alone.

As far a pumpers (and lopsters, for that matter), take what they say with a grain of salt. Make your own decisions. If you get caught up in the hype, it's not THEIR fault you have a weak constitution. Don't get me wrong, I've made purchases/investments hastily because someone had a (hot tip / sale / promotion), that I might not have made with a bit more consideration. The choice was still mine. It wasn't a scam or scheme, and ultimately I am the one who committed.

Ultimately, the investment is purely a speculative effort. You buy a foreign currency and hope that it changes value relative to your own. It's as simple as that. It does or does not, and does so on a schedule other than yours.

Enjoy the ride, go RV!

gbosh

True definition of a 'transaction' - but that's not why we're all in on this Iraq deal....we're here because someone we trust somewhere told each and every one of us, that there is a solid chance of an RV. We didn't pick up some extra Dinar cause we're planning a trip to Iraq and wanted some pocket money. We purposefully purchased the currency entirely because we were caught up in the hype.

Does buying Dinar equate to a scam? no, not in my book.

It's also NOT a ponzi scheme or a fraudulent investment (unless you bought counterfeits)

I also don't understand why people are considered 'pumpers'......this makes no sense to me.

Some one help me understand the logic behind pumping this up and hyping a specific date.....say for example back on May 10th, SteveI from don't promote other sites said he was sure/positive this thing was going to RV and lots of folks purchased extra Dinar on the 8th or 9th.....What does Steve get out of it? He's not selling Dinar...he doesn't charge for his site....he doesn't get a referral fee or a transaction fee or a piece of the profit....it makes no sense for any of these so called Guru's to pump up this investment, I can't see how they get anything out of it

I have absolutely no problem with anything that the OP wrote and as far as his spelling goes... who cares... mistakes hapen. See, I misspelled happen. :P Seriously though, the way some of you are defending his grouping of Adam with the other gurus is totally different from how I read his statement. To me, I think that he was stating that since Adam "does" repeatedly try to get members to become VIP members [in lieu of cash] based on his promise that those members will receive positive information pre/post RV is a form of pumping. Whether someone disagrees with me, gives me negative marks or even ban me, I'm cool with that because as much as I like being a member here, I do have a life away from this forum but I honestly have to admit that I have thought the exact same thing as the OP when I saw the constant reminders from Adam, during chats he was involved with, of how important it is for members to become VIPs. Whether 10 members, 100 members or whatever the actual number is of those who are VIP members that believed in his promise of what being a VIP member is decide to state that they're 100% satisfied with the membership and that Adam completely fulfilled his promise of what his VIP membership would be remember that there are plenty of other members who haven't purchased the membership and maybe, just maybe, they're not totally convinced [or pumped up enough] to feel that it is worth it.

For me, I will not purchase the membership because my plan is simple. Whenever the IQD RVs, I am going to deal with my own financial advisors, cash in most, if not all of what I have depending on the RV amount, deposit my profit, regardless of the amount, into my US bank account, pay the required amount of taxes and move on from this site. In my profession, trying to use an offshore bank account, looking for tax loopholes or anything else that can be looked at as a way of trying to deceive the IRS or the US government just isn't worth it. 60% of my life I have been involved with the US government in some fashion [joined the Air Force when I was 18] on a day to day basis therefore I'm not going to jeopardize losing everything I've worked and believe in because of judgment I used that may not be smart... according to those I work for.

FYI - I'm not sure what being a VIP member entails but those things that I mentioned above are things that I've taken from previous chat logs.

Also in no way am I taking a jab at Adam because 1) he's a business man who provides a service for a fee and 2) he isn't holding a gun to anyone's head and making them purchase his service(s). I do have an opinion, I stated it above and no one should take as anything more than just an opinion. :twocents:

I'm not a VIP member nor am I trying in ANY way to promote that membership but to infere that using tax strategies or "loopholes" is in any way deceiving is improper.

The IRS makes the rules and EVERYONE should be savvy enough to employ the proper tax professionals to administer every available process and/or procedure to makes sure that they pay ONLY as much as they should and NOT a penny more.

Nothing wrong with supporting our GOV by paying our due tax liabilities but, IMHO, why set yourself up to get burned by the IRS?

There is NO doubt that the IRS will use deceitful and unscrupulous tactics to their advantage (your wallets disadvantage).

They have written the rulebook, we are simply forced to play the game THEIR way!

By not using tax professional to get you every tax advantage you can, you're simply placing your trust in a VERY untrustworthy entity, the IRS!

• Upvote 1

Just won't to add one reply, you are justified in your right to your opinion but if you will look at most if not all Okie, Blaino, and others their headings start out with treat as rumor until proven. This to me turns off the serious light and turns on the just informative or entertainment senses under something or someone proves it. Some of the accusations about Adam might be better conserved to yourself since you are new here. JMO

First time poster, long time listener.....

I've had Dinar now for 2 years and I fit the typical profile of someone who had a friend tell me about the great opportunity blah, blah, bla. Since the cost of a couple million Dinar doesn't amount to much of an "investment", it was more like a long term lottery ticket to tuck away for fun. If something happens, great. If not, so what. I only decided to educate myself more about this in the last 6 months and that has been both valuable and entertaining. As for the opinion presented in this thread, I don't see anything wrong with any of the ideas apart from the interpretation that Adam is disingenuous. I didn't read it like that but I can see why some would take offense at the implication. IMO though, Adam has a business case for the VIP program, irrespective of an eventual RV and I think that's fine. I hope there is profit in it for him even if the Dinar never realizes a greater potential. If nothing else, it is educational and the information has value. That should be OK with anyone.

As far as the notion that pumpers are scum, I would only say that if any of you have ever purchased a product or service based on marketing campaigns with advertised claims (e.g. "all natural") only to discover that you have been misled, you may see that there is very little difference. (research ethenol as a fuel and tell me about 'truth) Selling Dinar on speculation is a business and rumors and claims are a form of "advertising". I don't like it, but Dinar rumors aren't that different from other bogus claims that the public accepts and reponds to every day in the retail world. The choice to be informed will always be yours and nobody elses. I state my opinion as a long time marketing and advertising exec. and a business owner. Believe me (and you know this to be true I think) you are LIED to every day over and over by companies that sell you everything from food products to automobiles all in an effort to convince you to buy something. (OK, maybe scum is a bit harsh but perhaps not that far from the mark). The point is, there's nothing unnusual about it. Just don't be the person who believes everything you read and you'll be fine. I'm sorry if my first post is both too long and simply re-states much of what so many have said before but then again, what hasn't been said ad-infinitum. BTW, I am A VIP member and I don't regret it. Good luck to you all and I hope that your awareness of the imapact of "false claims" about Dinar, reminds you to research EVERYTHING important that somebody tries to sell you.

• Upvote 1

You work for one of the world's largest banks but don't know how to spell "ponzi?" Are you a security guard? The entire fiat system is a ponzi scheme. I agree however, nobody knows nada.

Edited by djhemp
  • Upvote 1

I work for one of our country's biggest banks and have relatives whom have higher up positions @ other nationwide banks as well.... Listen and listen clearly... All banks have ZERO indication and zero information about any RV. I donno why anyone believes anything anyone says about how there bank manager said this, or their banker said that, but it's the most disturbing and unfactual lie out there. Don't believe me, then call every bank you know, or goto every bank in your area and go see what they offer you for your dinar.... REALLY, try it. It will make you want to get rid of your dinar all in general. Not because they know, but are trying to hide it from us because of the government, they simply JUST DO NOT KNOW.

What we know in the banks is that this is a pawnzee(sp?) scheme. And we are all idiots for falling into this pumping -dinar RV-fantasy world that is never gonna come about. Do I believe that this is pawnzee scheme, or fraud? Well technically it's not fraud, but all the info that these pumpers put out is deliberate misinformation to trick us and create this again, fantasy world to make us think its gonna RV. I have been around these boards, the blogs, the chats, everything, for a while now, and it is absolutely AMAZING and INCREDIBLE to see the massive UNIVERSE of lies these pumpers and pushers have created. Most of you do not even have a clue of what they're doing to us, you fall for an overnight RV every 4 days. Every Monday, every Thursday, every time something big comes up in the news, the pumpers use that to their advantage and try to correlate it to Iraq, and most of you fall for it. It's pretty sickening to watch so I finally decided to Register to this board and kinda help spread the truth...

The truth is NO ONE KNOWS. Not the banks, not forex reps, AND MOST OF ALL: NOT OKIE, NOT GANKANS, NOT TERRY, NOT GET TEAM, NOT POSSUM, NOT BLAINO, NOT LONGFELLOW, and Adam's whole VIP access thing makes me think he is apart of all this pumping as well.

I hear people say the GURUS(fales gurus) provide entertainment for them and if you don't like rumors then leave.

I say: REALLY?... REALLY? Entertainment? So buying a lottery ticket every week, and being told by some lottery-guru every week that you have the numbers correct and you are gonna win $30mil and that he promises you every week, yet for someone reason every week, nothing. Your numbers don't win you any money and yet and still next week you are backing buying more tickets, and believing the BS the lottery-guru gives you for almost a year+...

Tell me, what kind of SICK person are you if ^that entertains you?

Tell me one more thing, what is the definition of a rumor? A piece of unverified information that could be true... BUT THE GURUS RUMORS ARE NEVER TRUE, AND NEVER HAVE BEEN, therefore they are NOT rumors, they are blatant lies.

I know one thing, I'm giving this thing until the end of June. I'm not saying I'll sell my dinar, but I'll just chalk this up as a small risky loss and move on. If this ever comes out to be a pawnzee scheme and all these pumpers/dinar-dealers knew the whole time due to inside information that the dinar was never gonna RV, best believe I'll be first in line with $millions worth of lawsuits. I have everything that every site has posted about an incoming RV saved... Dinar Trade going down and the half-ass excuse of a reason why it did, really made me step back from this 'investment" a bit....

Look for all the pumping that goes on, I thought some of you needed to know the truth mostly about what I know within our banks. Everything I said about banks was factual, but shortly after that this post turned into my educated opinion. Please learn from this post and start using your time more wisely. I'll pop in every now and then if I see something ridiculous, but I already feel writing all this has taken up too much of my time.

Good luck everyone, GO RV IN JUNE!

So as you probably can see by now, when you say something on this site that hits a little too close to home and that makes any sense at all, you will be bashed. The majority of the people, not all, prefer to be lied to. Which is why they believe that there will be an RV tomorrow. They don't like it when someone tries to spit on their dream of becoming rich overnight, so much so, that all they can pick on you about is mis-spelling Ponzi. Heck at least you understand the English language, most of the people can't even manage that. Also, you are correct about the banks if these people that are bashing you would go to their banks, they would see that as well. But they won't because the truth hurts. If they say they did and that their bank does know something about the Dinar and it's RV, then they too are liars.

Edited by hoopdog
  • Upvote 1

I work for one of our country's biggest banks and have relatives whom have higher up positions @ other nationwide banks as well.... Listen and listen clearly... All banks have ZERO indication and zero information about any RV. I donno why anyone believes anything anyone says about how there bank manager said this, or their banker said that, but it's the most disturbing and unfactual lie out there. Don't believe me, then call every bank you know, or goto every bank in your area and go see what they offer you for your dinar.... REALLY, try it. It will make you want to get rid of your dinar all in general. Not because they know, but are trying to hide it from us because of the government, they simply JUST DO NOT KNOW.

What we know in the banks is that this is a pawnzee(sp?) scheme. And we are all idiots for falling into this pumping -dinar RV-fantasy world that is never gonna come about. Do I believe that this is pawnzee scheme, or fraud? Well technically it's not fraud, but all the info that these pumpers put out is deliberate misinformation to trick us and create this again, fantasy world to make us think its gonna RV. I have been around these boards, the blogs, the chats, everything, for a while now, and it is absolutely AMAZING and INCREDIBLE to see the massive UNIVERSE of lies these pumpers and pushers have created. Most of you do not even have a clue of what they're doing to us, you fall for an overnight RV every 4 days. Every Monday, every Thursday, every time something big comes up in the news, the pumpers use that to their advantage and try to correlate it to Iraq, and most of you fall for it. It's pretty sickening to watch so I finally decided to Register to this board and kinda help spread the truth...

The truth is NO ONE KNOWS. Not the banks, not forex reps, AND MOST OF ALL: NOT OKIE, NOT GANKANS, NOT TERRY, NOT GET TEAM, NOT POSSUM, NOT BLAINO, NOT LONGFELLOW, and Adam's whole VIP access thing makes me think he is apart of all this pumping as well.

I hear people say the GURUS(fales gurus) provide entertainment for them and if you don't like rumors then leave.

I say: REALLY?... REALLY? Entertainment? So buying a lottery ticket every week, and being told by some lottery-guru every week that you have the numbers correct and you are gonna win $30mil and that he promises you every week, yet for someone reason every week, nothing. Your numbers don't win you any money and yet and still next week you are backing buying more tickets, and believing the BS the lottery-guru gives you for almost a year+...

Tell me, what kind of SICK person are you if ^that entertains you?

Tell me one more thing, what is the definition of a rumor? A piece of unverified information that could be true... BUT THE GURUS RUMORS ARE NEVER TRUE, AND NEVER HAVE BEEN, therefore they are NOT rumors, they are blatant lies.

I know one thing, I'm giving this thing until the end of June. I'm not saying I'll sell my dinar, but I'll just chalk this up as a small risky loss and move on. If this ever comes out to be a pawnzee scheme and all these pumpers/dinar-dealers knew the whole time due to inside information that the dinar was never gonna RV, best believe I'll be first in line with $millions worth of lawsuits. I have everything that every site has posted about an incoming RV saved... Dinar Trade going down and the half-ass excuse of a reason why it did, really made me step back from this 'investment" a bit....

Look for all the pumping that goes on, I thought some of you needed to know the truth mostly about what I know within our banks. Everything I said about banks was factual, but shortly after that this post turned into my educated opinion. Please learn from this post and start using your time more wisely. I'll pop in every now and then if I see something ridiculous, but I already feel writing all this has taken up too much of my time.

Good luck everyone, GO RV IN JUNE!

Couldnt help notice that you joined yesturday. Edited by 2305

Thanks for your response.

I'm not a VIP member nor am I trying in ANY way to promote that membership but to infere that using tax strategies or "loopholes" is in any way deceiving is improper.

The IRS makes the rules and EVERYONE should be savvy enough to employ the proper tax professionals to administer every available process and/or procedure to makes sure that they pay ONLY as much as they should and NOT a penny more.

Nothing wrong with supporting our GOV by paying our due tax liabilities but, IMHO, why set yourself up to get burned by the IRS?

There is NO doubt that the IRS will use deceitful and unscrupulous tactics to their advantage (your wallets disadvantage).

They have written the rulebook, we are simply forced to play the game THEIR way!

Your response was to my statement of "In my profession, trying to use an offshore bank account, looking for tax loopholes or anything else that can be looked at as a way of trying to deceive the IRS or the US government..."

You should have included the rest of what I said which is, "... just isn't worth it. 60% of my life I have been involved with the US government in some fashion [joined the Air Force when I was 18] on a day to day basis therefore I'm not going to jeopardize losing everything I've worked and believe in because of judgment I used that may not be smart... according to those I work for...".

Without going into too much detail, the point I was making is that regardless of what others or "I" might think is okay, legitimate, etc., in regards to the VIP membership information post RV, it may not be considered okay, legitimate, etc. according to those I work for as well as other agencies other than the ones mentioned here who watches your every move. It's just that I rather err on the side of caution because the wrong decision could yield very bad results... for me.

"By not using tax professional to get you every tax advantage you can, you're simply placing your trust in a VERY untrustworthy entity, the IRS!"

That's why I stated, "I am going to deal with my own financial advisors". I've trusted them in the past so there's no reason for me not to continue trusting them when the RV occurs. So becoming a VIP member really is an option that I choose not to use.

• Upvote 1

I agree with the OP. I've been a long time dinar investor, and I've always stated this investment is pure speculation.

When I read the board, I can see desparate hope in 90% of threads. Titles such as "Holiday RV", "Jesus and RV", "It must be this friday", sorry to break it to you folks, but holidays, Gods, and weekends have nothing to do with RV.

It will RV when the time is right, and that's all you need to know.

Sit back and enjoy the show, I pretty much stopped posting on this forum because everyone yelled out "RUDE" when a thread was not in their favor.

You can tell yourself what you want to hear all the time which is, "I will be a millionaire overnight by sitting here with my $2,000 investment in Dinar" or you can tell your what you need to hear which is, "I'm not sure if this RV will happen, so I better invest what I can lose, and move on with my business"

Take care all.

• Upvote 2

As for the original post, anyone in such a claimed high bank position would definitely posses a higher education and spelling ability (or at least use the damn spell checker)!

Not sure I agree with this statement. I know doctors that are poor at spelling, and my brother is a CEO who always has people edit his writing because of his terrible spelling.

In Re : The banks know nothing

You picked a heck of a way to introduce yourself. I will now introduce myself. My name is Paul Lanphere and I am both a VET and Investor. I have been involved in the Investment for 5 plus years in the Iraq Dinar. I would like to assist you in the your education on you investment.

1. You need only go to the News Related section of this site to see that Citi Bank has merged with the Bank of Iraq.

2. You need to talk to the individuals that have invested in the investment. What I mean by this is the VIP section. If you put forth the effort to do this you will find that these folks are dealing in fact not bullshit.

3. Accusitory statement will make it difficult for you to survive this site as the senior members are time proven warriors and will most certainly have your head at every corner.

4. Below I have listed one of several contacts that will be happy to discuss the RV and all their thoughts on it.

Sean K. Savoji,

Private Banker

Wells Fargo Bank

6001 Topanga Canyon Blvd.

Woodland Hills, CA 91367

(818) 742 4932

Not sure where you are so I need to mention that this gentleman is on PST.

Remebering that information is power I would encourage you to find good solid information. In my experiences I have found this sites VIP area to be filled with fact based information. This plus the outstanding character of the people I am encountering makes it a profound peice of fact pie in this insanely hot bakery.

Hope you survive this round. See you in the VIP section.

Queitlearner

• Upvote 1

Not sure I agree with this statement. I know doctors that are poor at spelling, and my brother is a CEO who always has people edit his writing because of his terrible spelling.

Not always their fault.. Likely many of those with spelling faults/lacks were taught poorly in school by bad/ignorant/careless teachers.

Edited by umbertino