Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

One thing to look for before RV

keepmwlknfny

Before anyone can claim or thing the RV is about to happen there is one thing for sure that we will hear confirmation about....the issuing of a new currency or lower denominations.....Ill try to make this as short as possible....regardless of what their plans to do with the dinar are, we will surely be informed or hear confirmations of the people of Iraq being educated on what the newer bills will be and there worth....similar to what the US does here before they introduce a new version of our bills, you can bet the country of Iraq will be sure to announce new bills and what they look like before introducing them to the market....not to mention they will be spending time educating the people of a price change in the market place reflecting the purchasing power of any new bills to be introduced.....

Its not going to just happen overnight...where they wake up and all of a sudden there are new bills and new prices when buying goods and such...it would be too confusing to the public if it were such an immediate change without trying to educate the people on the new changes ahead of time...which is one thing that was mentioned in articles referring to a RV happening is that there would be an information campaign to inform the citizens before a change takes place....I think we all can agree that such an immediate change without educating the citizens first would be such a cluster f&%k that no one would really understand what the heck is going on.....so before we start guessing and speculating on how soon the RV should be, I think we should keep our eyes and ears open first for any informational campaigns put on by the govt about a change in new bills, issuing new currency, and how the prices in the market will be affected......once we see any confirmation of this, then we can definately be sure that something is about to happen whether it be a straight up RV, or the dreaded bunny ear that no one here wants to see happen......

Either way, we will hear an announcement of issuing a new currency before any action is/has taken place....so think about this before getting all hyped up about the next rumor you hear of an upcoming RV on monday or whatever day the gurus choose laugh.gif Until you see/hear an announcement of a new currency being introduced, you can bet all the dinar you hold that nothing is going to happen.....STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS!!!

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 10

Keep didn't this happen weeks ago? The articles explaining how people were being taken into the banks one at a time to see the new lower denoms that were posted on the wall. They came out of the bank and were praising Allah and throwing their hands in the air. They requested the Immans in the Mosque's to play a larger role. That is the role they were speaking of, educating the people on the upcoming changes and spreading news via their loud speakers.

• Upvote 4

Keep didn't this happen weeks ago? The articles explaining how people were being taken into the banks one at a time to see the new lower denoms that were posted on the wall. They came out of the bank and were praising Allah and throwing their hands in the air. They requested the Immans in the Mosque's to play a larger role. That is the role they were speaking of, educating the people on the upcoming changes and spreading news via their loud speakers.

And where did you hear this?? It would be more widespread news then just a couple gurus or two claiming this and you can bet there would be news articles about it posted all over this forum due to the news hounds we have here......

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

This is the only site I visit. The others are full of misinformation and there isn't any reason to go there. I saw this information here. The people being led into the banks and coming back out screaming and praising Allah was a video. It was explaining how they were educating the people on the coming changes and the look of the new denoms. I do also do a lot of research by visiting news sites in Iraq. So I guess I could have seen it there and assumed I got it here. But, I saw this weeks ago.

• Upvote 3

This is the only site I visit. The others are full of misinformation and there isn't any reason to go there. I saw this information here. The people being led into the banks and coming back out screaming and praising Allah was a video. It was explaining how they were educating the people on the coming changes and the look of the new denoms. I do also do a lot of research by visiting news sites in Iraq. So I guess I could have seen it there and assumed I got it here. But, I saw this weeks ago.

Thats cool, sorry for assuming if thats the idea you got, but this would be MAJOR news posted all over.....you can bet there would be multiple news articles about it and not just a video posted saying the citizens are going to the bank and being told about the lower denoms...because there has been many videos posted here assuming whats happening and they have been nothing of the sort.....can you find what you are speaking about that details the info you are claiming??

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Interesting points to consider.

But,I am sure they would try & keep the new low denominations on the low-down upon introducing any new rates.

But, supposedly, they've been educating people about this for some time in a different aspect.

• Upvote 3

Interesting points to consider.

But,I am sure they would try & keep the new low denominations on the low-down upon introducing any new rates.

But, supposedly, they've been educating people about this for some time in a different aspect.

Well just like any change in currency there would be obvious campaigns to inform the public....yes we have heard about random supposed "big screen tvs" informing the people but many "boots on ground" could never confirm any of this is happening.....and if they were to introduce the smaller denoms, you can be sure they would be showing what the new bills look like regardless what the change might be on rates.....you and I both know this would not be an overnight introduction of a newer currency.....there would be pics posted and announcements made by the govt or cbi...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Well just like any change in currency there would be obvious campaigns to inform the public....yes we have heard about random supposed "big screen tvs" informing the people but many "boots on ground" could never confirm any of this is happening.....and if they were to introduce the smaller denoms, you can be sure they would be showing what the new bills look like regardless what the change might be on rates.....you and I both know this would not be an overnight introduction of a newer currency.....there would be pics posted and announcements made by the govt or cbi...

Good points.. I guess none of us put much focus on this scenario prior to a new currency introduction.

I would assume if it was an entire currency replacement (likely done under a R/D) we would be hearing more

As for newer lower denominations, we would likely not hear as much as they would just be introduced..

They would maybe just be informed that their value of the currency is going to rise.

We won't really be able to say how it goes down until we watch it happen.

• Upvote 2

Good points.. I guess none of us put much focus on this scenario prior to a new currency introduction.

I would assume if it was an entire currency replacement (likely done under a R/D) we would be hearing more

As for newer lower denominations, we would likely not hear as much as they would just be introduced..

They would maybe just be informed that their value of the currency is going to rise.

We won't really be able to say how it goes down until we watch it happen.

And thats part of my point....regardless of an RV or RD, there would be the need for an introduction of a new currency (would also depend on how big of an RV) but they would be showing the new bills to the citizens at the least so they know what their new bills are....even if they were RVing to a much better rate, at some point before the change they would be informed of the new bills, the look of the new bills, and the new purchasing power they have aquired....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The video showed people being led into the banks one at a time to view the new currency. The video didn't go in the banks with them. So I didn't see the new denoms. Not sure if what they were looking at was actual notes or pictures of the notes but they stated that people were being familiarized with the look of the new denoms. They also said they were posted at grocery stores and other businesses. This is the problem with the internet. We all just assume that when we see these kind of things that everyone else does as well. I will try to find the link to the news video again.

• Upvote 2

Is it possible both currency would coexist during a short period of time after the RV? If they were to start publishing the new denoms prior to the RV wouldn't that send messages out to the nonbelievers and they would then start buying?

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post.

I know we do have one member here who has been in Iraq for some time now and although I hope it does not go down the way he says, you must respect the fact that he is boots on the ground and knows more about what is happening in country then most here. Russianheuy has been saying for some time now that they have been educating the people with newspaper articles which his students translate and even in some shops they have already discount the prices to reflect the zeros, along with the zero articles that we all have read.

So, where I do not want to agree with Russianhuey about the way it will go down, and do hope that a lot of the articles are written in confusing way so to curb speculation, in answer to the post, I think they have started that campaign which is great! Hopefully it will put an end to this ride soon.

Note: I’m not trying to predict a bunny ear or an R/I or RV simply commenting on the post. I know it is a hot button issue and I’m not trying to start something negative here.

Thanks Russianheuy for your contributions and thanks keep for the post. At the very least hopefully we can mark this off with a check as one more thing done.

• Upvote 3

Yes we all can agree that the people of Iraq need to be educated. But, the teaching of the people started months ago,-if you believe there newspapers? And how many times has their currencies RV?-I lost count. So just maybe the people already know what to do with the money.- I do

• Upvote 1

Before anyone can claim or thing the RV is about to happen there is one thing for sure that we will hear confirmation about....the issuing of a new currency or lower denominations.....Ill try to make this as short as possible....regardless of what their plans to do with the dinar are, we will surely be informed or hear confirmations of the people of Iraq being educated on what the newer bills will be and there worth....similar to what the US does here before they introduce a new version of our bills, you can bet the country of Iraq will be sure to announce new bills and what they look like before introducing them to the market....not to mention they will be spending time educating the people of a price change in the market place reflecting the purchasing power of any new bills to be introduced.....

I believe there was an article posted a month ago or so by either BanG or Heavyduty that these low denominations are coming out....

Its not going to just happen overnight...where they wake up and all of a sudden there are new bills and new prices when buying goods and such...it would be too confusing to the public if it were such an immediate change without trying to educate the people on the new changes ahead of time...which is one thing that was mentioned in articles referring to a RV happening is that there would be an information campaign to inform the citizens before a change takes place....I think we all can agree that such an immediate change without educating the citizens first would be such a cluster f&%k that no one would really understand what the heck is going on.....so before we start guessing and speculating on how soon the RV should be, I think we should keep our eyes and ears open first for any informational campaigns put on by the govt about a change in new bills, issuing new currency, and how the prices in the market will be affected......once we see any confirmation of this, then we can definately be sure that something is about to happen whether it be a straight up RV, or the dreaded bunny ear that no one here wants to see happen......

I agree with your scenario above but what troubles me the most about this is wouldn't most speculators start buying up even more dinar than they are now? I mean if the government came out and said your currency is going to be worth more next week I sure as heck would want to get my hands on as much as possible. Good post,interesting points to consider.

Either way, we will hear an announcement of issuing a new currency before any action is/has taken place....so think about this before getting all hyped up about the next rumor you hear of an upcoming RV on monday or whatever day the gurus choose laugh.gif Until you see/hear an announcement of a new currency being introduced, you can bet all the dinar you hold that nothing is going to happen.....STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS!!!

There is certainly some validity to the theory presented, but IMHO there would be too much chaos created in doing more than they have been about educating people. Sure, some people will be cheated in the short term (and there is no way to avoid that), but most people will be aware just as soon as it happens. The word-of-mouth and social networking will be like wildfire. As has been pointed out in other threads, would you not sell everything you own to get as much cash as possible before the RV? People would stop spending in the short term prior to RV. The global financial community would go wild.

Based upon what has been happening the past few weeks I have been of the opinion that RV would possibly be happening Sunday/Monday [5/29-30] as USA banking is closed until Tuesday. This will allow RV to start without all of the activity in the USA and give a bit of time for the banks to get up to speed.

I am no guru, psychic, or have intel from a friend who has connections...just MHO.

Happy Memorial Weekend! Thanks to all who have and are serving (and their families).

• Upvote 3

But wouldn't it be silly to do all this prep work and make it so obvious that the currency was about to RV? It would make even more speculative investors flood the dinar market. Why not RV and release the bills all at once, preventing the pumper types from taking advantage? If I were Iraq I'd RV first on the books, then make the education and exchange thereafter. Right now they are obviously playing their cards close to their chest. They don't want this going public for some reason. The conspiracy is that "the dinar is a scam" to keep people out of the investment. So why make it so obvious? Just makes no sense given how things have already been going. JMO.

Edited by qzee
  • Upvote 2

There is certainly some validity to the theory presented, but IMHO there would be too much chaos created in doing more than they have been about educating people. Sure, some people will be cheated in the short term (and there is no way to avoid that), but most people will be aware just as soon as it happens. The word-of-mouth and social networking will be like wildfire. As has been pointed out in other threads, would you not sell everything you own to get as much cash as possible before the RV? People would stop spending in the short term prior to RV. The global financial community would go wild.

Based upon what has been happening the past few weeks I have been of the opinion that RV would possibly be happening Sunday/Monday [5/29-30] as USA banking is closed until Tuesday. This will allow RV to start without all of the activity in the USA and give a bit of time for the banks to get up to speed.

I am no guru, psychic, or have intel from a friend who has connections...just MHO.

Happy Memorial Weekend! Thanks to all who have and are serving (and their families).

Agreed. This is the clearest viewpoint, in my opinion. Sure there will be a degree of short term confusion, but I don't believe there will be any financial chaos for the masses, as their bills are still quite simple... it's not as if their obligations include car payments, mortgages and credit card bills. The transition really becomes a matter of simple math.

• Upvote 1