Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I GUESS WE WILL FIND OUT IF GEORGE ROBINSON IS (WAS WILL BE) CORRECT ON DINAR PROPHECY

LettheRVbegin

I'm not here to defend Mr. Robinson and I'm not here to attack Mr. Robinson. I don't know the man. The only observation that stood out to me very much in the two times I heard him was that when it came to the issue of the dates "May 29 to June 1" he didn't use the phrase "God said". He used the phrase "God said" in dealing with the Ford investment and when he sold his silver to buy the dinar, but when it came to the issue of the date and rate he said " I have a prediction to make". Maybe at other times he used the phrase "God said" but I personally didn't hear that regarding the date and rate.

I stand corrected on my comment. I listened again and heard him say God told him to say it. Guess we'll know on June 1.

LOL at this thread.. This is a website for investment yet all the bible thumpers must come on here and spew all these religious beliefs on everyone. Almost every thread on this website get's diluted with this stuff....Can't you drink the cool aid on your own time without trying to suck everyone else in. What i believe is not relevant, i just think this is not the place to quote the bible, if i want to read the bible i will go to a religious website.

If you took the time of reading this whole thread, you would have seen we are discussing the credibility of George Robinson's Prophetic Prediction about the RV of "DINAR" this week.

Why are you coming in this thread and spreading YOUR Religion of unbelief?

JESUS LOVES YOU! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Yeah. Listened to two calls he did, and his testimony (especially in the 2nd, later call) is very convincing for one of faith.

Kind've anxious.

But you know what? No matter what happens I'm reminding myself that I'm still richly blessed with a great job, good health, 3 beautiful children, and (for the present) I'm still living in a country (USA) where I have ridiculous amounts of freedom.

Thank God, and the Lord's will be done in all things for his glory.

Take care.

I agree and I am very much blessed and thankful for what I have. I pray for all of us to be in better shape and sitiuation. smile.gif

Amen

Well the 1st of June is ALMOST here, so one way or the other we will find out, that's guaranteed. The Bible also speaks of False prophets, and they are usually always outed. This we will also see. As far as I'm concerned, God, Jesus and the rv'ing of the Dinar should not be combined. If this thing finally rv's, then do good things with the money and help people, whatever you choose to do with it. But regardless, it boils down to the Iraqi's and those powers as to when and for how much or if at all. God's priority is not making us rich. The Bible even states it's harder for a rich man to enter the gates of heaven than for a camel to go through the eye of a needle. And the rv will not bring out the good in people unless there is already good in them. Good people are not the only ones who have invested in this speculation. Prophets, pumpers, bashers, it Will be nice when it's all over. I think many will agree.

lol! Well guy you can be in Tulsa Oklahoma all you want. I'd even take a trip to the morgue to defend your right to do so. I guess I missed your point about that. Going on a campaign to discredit someone performing (think: track record) actual miracles in Christs name sounds like a pretty bad idea to me. How do you intend to explain that to God should He ask you why you did it? Are you going to be able to say you were responsible and did your homework and prayed about it before you slandered him? It isn't intimidation so ease up on the paranoia. I was trying to give you something to think about, for your sake, not mine. Were the people in the churches making ANY miracles to substantiate the claims? Shouldn't that add to someone's credibility? I severely dislike prideful people giving the Lord a bad name thru false claims also but until God (or obviousness) reveals that is the case you might find yourself in the hotseat for something called judging. I've seen lots of your posts and you're cool and since I am my brothers keeper you got a little of my time and opinion. Hope I didn't make you or anyone else stumble because of it. (-3) Peace and God Bless. Go RV!

My point is Tulsa is the hotspot for the Charismatic movement. Oral Roberts University is here. And Rhema Bible Training Center. And Victory Bible Institute. And about a hundred other charismatic bible schools and ministries. I come across people who believe in healing and prophecy and miracles all the time. I know what I'm talking about.

I'm not on a campaign to discredit anybody. I'll let him discredit himself or prove himself. Like I said if this guy is right I'll wear a t-shirt with his name on it, but if he's wrong I'll remind people of that fact. As far as explaining to God, the bible says to prove all things and hold fast that which is good. It also says to try (or test) the spirits to see if they're from God. (Trust me I can hold my own on this topic.) It's not slandering to tell people that a man gave a false prophecy. In fact the bible tells us to deal with false prophets, so I would be in more trouble with God if I looked the other way while somebody is exploiting people in His name.

This will all be over in a couple of days and we'll know how it played out. Nobody will be happier than me if he's right. In fact if he's right I'm going to follow the rest of his advice and hang on to half of my dinar because he said it's going to $8. And most of what I get from cashing in will probably go into silver since he said it will go to $250 an ounce in 12-18 months. I figure if he can accurately predict a longshot like the RV he's probably right about silver too. So I'm open minded but not empty-headed. Just because somebody claims that they heard from God doesn't mean they're legit. Their words have to stand the test. That's all I'm asking for. Results.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

If you took the time of reading this whole thread, you would have seen we are discussing the credibility of George Robinson's Prophetic Prediction about the RV of "DINAR" this week.

Why are you coming in this thread and spreading YOUR Religion of unbelief?

JESUS LOVES YOU! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Nice job. :) I'm sure many of the people without faith will see it happen or have restored once the revival happens and people begin to see what the Lord has in store for us as far as miracles are concerned. I'm so ready for that! Go RV!

My point is Tulsa is the hotspot for the Charismatic movement. Oral Roberts University is here. And Rhema Bible Training Center. And Victory Bible Institute. And about a hundred other charismatic bible schools and ministries. I come across people who believe in healing and prophecy and miracles all the time. I know what I'm talking about.

I'm not on a campaign to discredit anybody. I'll let him discredit himself or prove himself. Like I said if this guy is right I'll wear a t-shirt with his name on it, but if he's wrong I'll remind people of that fact. As far as explaining to God, the bible says to prove all things and hold fast that which is good. It also says to try (or test) the spirits to see if they're from God. (Trust me I can hold my own on this topic.) It's not slandering to tell people that a man gave a false prophecy. In fact the bible tells us to deal with false prophets, so I would be in more trouble with God if I looked the other way while somebody is exploiting people in His name.

This will all be over in a couple of days and we'll know how it played out. Nobody will be happier than me if he's right. In fact if he's right I'm going to follow the rest of his advice and hang on to half of my dinar because he said it's going to $8. And most of what I get from cashing in will probably go into silver since he said it will go to $250 an ounce in 12-18 months. I figure if he can accurately predict a longshot like the RV he's probably right about silver too. So I'm open minded but not empty-headed. Just because somebody claims that they heard from God doesn't mean they're legit. Their words have to stand the test. That's all I'm asking for. Results.

Thanks for clarifying. I like the way you think too. Very nice. I still think that JUST because there is a variance in what someone claims, it isn't always a sign someone is a fraud. It really might be as simple as God making an adjustment and if we aren't supporting our team players it could and will degrade the true purpose we are trying to achieve. George is a reputable Christian and I image he is out 'doing' more of Gods will and work than most if not ALL of us here. If he is credible then he is credible, and just because something he claims as from God doesn't 'pan out' it doesn't mean that we must smear (for lack of a better word)(or promote/participate) him and cause that to potentially loom in someone's mind about not only the Christian but of God & Christ also. I say always watch the scales but in regards to George, don't expect them to tip in such a way that we need to deal with it like you said. Otherwise, I like your way of thinking and glad we ironed it out. Peace.

Hey everyone. I'm a Christian and operate an outreach ministry (not that it really matters). I listened to George Robinson on two occasions regarding the dinar and based on my own experiences with God I have made some observations.

Like many others, in prayer, I have "heard from God". Not an audible voice and it's so hard to explain but it's been almost like a feeling in the spirit or a thought that seems to come from "left field". Many times after this happens I'm left with the feeling of "God, is that really you?" Or "am I making this up?" Usually in the midst of this personal battle within me, God would send some type of confirmation that it really was him. For example, back in 2006, during prayer I heard "I'm going to send you to Africa".. To be quite honest, that was something I did not want to hear. It was not at all a desire of mine and I fought against it. About a month later, a man I did not know came to a meeting I was apart of and he happened to be from Africa. After the meeting he boldly came up to me with the message that I needed to go share our ministry vision in his home country in Africa. This was the confirmation for me. Today, 5 years later, I'm overseeing this work in five different African countries.

There have been other times in prayer that I seem to be fighting against my own thoughts and still not sure what is God and what isn't. I always have to put it to the test. And I'm always careful in using (or not using) the phrase "God said" until after it is absolutely clear.

I'm not here to defend Mr. Robinson and I'm not here to attack Mr. Robinson. I don't know the man. The only observation that stood out to me very much in the two times I heard him was that when it came to the issue of the dates "May 29 to June 1" he didn't use the phrase "God said". He used the phrase "God said" in dealing with the Ford investment and when he sold his silver to buy the dinar, but when it came to the issue of the date and rate he said " I have a prediction to make". Maybe at other times he used the phrase "God said" but I personally didn't hear that regarding the date and rate.

Maybe this is a feeling he has that he believe came from God. Maybe he is right. Maybe he is wrong. Maybe he's a real prophet. Maybe he's not. Maybe he never claimed to be a prophet.

Either way, regardless of the outcome, I won't be hurling any stones towards him. God knows I wouldn't want any thrown at me for the mistakes I've made.

Arguing with certain people is like wrestling with a pig in the mud.

After awhile you begin to realize, the pig likes it.

As far as being,"born into a religion" that will only get your soul sent to hell. I, however, was NOT born into any kind of faith at all. As secular as you can get, it was God in his glory and never ending love that made me who I am today.

Praise and glory! I like hearing testimonies like that.

• Upvote 2

LOL at this thread.. This is a website for investment yet all the bible thumpers must come on here and spew all these religious beliefs on everyone. Almost every thread on this website get's diluted with this stuff....Can't you drink the cool aid on your own time without trying to suck everyone else in. What i believe is not relevant, i just think this is not the place to quote the bible, if i want to read the bible i will go to a religious website.

Amen, so to say. This is a sight about an investment most of us here have made and come here to keep up on that investment, not to be preached to. If you feel the need to go off on religious tangents perhaps a religious forum might be a better place for that. If this offends any christians, well, you're christians so forgive me. If you can't forgive, then let the negs roll.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

At the name of Jesus every knee shall bow, of those who are in heaven, and on earth, and under the earth.

He is either Lord of all or He is not Lord at all.

Who is He in your life?

"Everyone therefore who shall confess Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father who is in heaven. But whoever shall deny Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father who is in heaven."

I for one will confess Him before men and truly pray that you all will make the same decision.

He not only owns the cattle on a thousand hills; He owns the hills too.

Go RV!

Blessings,

Texhad

Get a life

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Amen, so to say. This is a sight about an investment most of us here have made and come here to keep up on that investment, not to be preached to. If you feel the need to go off on religious tangents perhaps a religious forum might be a better place for that. If this offends any christians, well, you're christians so forgive me. If you can't forgive, then let the negs roll.

No offense Think.. but did you not read the topic? I make a choice to read from the topics that I choose to read from. Adam has given us a wonderful opportunity to discuss all kinds of various aspects of this dinar investment. This thread is discussing what George Robinson said about the dinar, so we are "trying our bestest" to be civil and voice our opinions. If that offends you I am sorry, but to come to a thread that is clearly marked and bash those on that thread.... hmmmm.... please "think" before you speak, we try to value all constructive opinions. If you don't want to be involved in this discussion, please choose another thread of discussion to be involved in... no one is stopping you. Thank you sir! wink.gif

• Upvote 1

To me it really doesnt mater if it comes in when he said or suggested it. It will come when it is supposed to . When you think GOD is supposed to show up at 3:oopm he will show up at 2:59pm or 5:00pm To me as long as HE shows up. He promised he would look after me and i believe it. So when it shows up thats when GOD said ok let it happen. Thats when it will rain. Why put your time into what people say. Put your time into what GOD says. It doesnt bother me if This guy says the things he says. Does it not state to watch and when someone says HE IS THERE OR THERE OR OVER HERE- DO NOT GO?----I am not getting excited nor should you-Do not get the herd thinking and sit back and watch. If it doesnt come then the ones on here will say look at this and that and will say things against what you believe and work you up. Thats what people want. Then they go back to their spaces and talk of what they will do next. If you dont believe me check out the settings where you can leave messages. So dont get all excited about something that may not happen---Blessings to all :) Vern