Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I GUESS WE WILL FIND OUT IF GEORGE ROBINSON IS (WAS WILL BE) CORRECT ON DINAR PROPHECY

LettheRVbegin

:blink: <--- That's me holding my breathe. If God is going to speak, I expect more profound insight into lifes unknown factors. I remember Oral Roberts stating God told him he was going to die unless he got a certain amount of money contributed to his cause a few years back. He then had to adjust the date as he did not receive enough money by the stated date. This was just one of many supposed prophets that have contributed to my skepticism. I hate to admit it, but I'm a die-hard skeptic and a "doubting Thomas" about anything I don't see for myself. And even if it does happen when he says it will, I will probably think it to be a very lucky guess. I totally believe in the Bible, but learned from the school of hard-knocks." Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see." Prophet to me translates into listen, watch and follow... eventually, anyway... I will have none of it unless God tells me to. ;)
  • Upvote 3

Yeah. Listened to two calls he did, and his testimony (especially in the 2nd, later call) is very convincing for one of faith.

Kind've anxious.

But you know what? No matter what happens I'm reminding myself that I'm still richly blessed with a great job, good health, 3 beautiful children, and (for the present) I'm still living in a country (USA) where I have ridiculous amounts of freedom.

Thank God, and the Lord's will be done in all things for his glory.

Take care.

We will finally find out in couple days if george robinson's prophecy will come true. He has couple days (his so called gift from God) or else his reputation he has built for years will go down the drain and we won't have to listen to what he says from now on.

Any comments you guys wanna add? lol

so let the waiting began.

• Upvote 1

Yeah. Listened to two calls he did, and his testimony (especially in the 2nd, later call) is very convincing for one of faith.

Kind've anxious.

But you know what? No matter what happens I'm reminding myself that I'm still richly blessed with a great job, good health, 3 beautiful children, and (for the present) I'm still living in a country (USA) where I have ridiculous amounts of freedom.

Take care.

our freedoms and liberty's are slowly being taken away we need to stop the erosion of our constitution before its to late and this war on drugs that is putting peaceful people behind bars

• Upvote 3

The Word of God is an inspired book written by Holy Men of God. It is a literal book. It says what it means and means what it says. If you choose not to accept that you do so at your own risk. tha Word tells ' ' TOUCH NOT MINE ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHETS NO HARM " Just so you know you too will be judged by it whether you accept that fact or not. So be careful "" Little Tongue what you say " It will come back on you..........

Again, if you expect me to be like other Christians and sit quietly by while you bash my God, well then you are sadly mistaken.

Read more:

The Word of God is an inspired book written by Holy Men of God. It is a literal book. It says what it means and means what it says. If you choose not to accept that you do so at your own risk. tha Word tells ' ' TOUCH NOT MINE ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHETS NO HARM " Just so you know you too will be judged by it whether you accept that fact or not. So be careful "" Little Tongue what you say " It will come back on you..........

Again, if you expect me to be like other Christians and sit quietly by while you bash my God, well then you are sadly mistaken.

Read more:

I believe this as well, I just don't believe in the "False" ones... It's better to be prudent and level headed than to drink the cool-aid and find out you made a mistake to late.

• Upvote 3

At the name of Jesus every knee shall bow, of those who are in heaven, and on earth, and under the earth.

He is either Lord of all or He is not Lord at all.

Who is He in your life?

"Everyone therefore who shall confess Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father who is in heaven. But whoever shall deny Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father who is in heaven."

I for one will confess Him before men and truly pray that you all will make the same decision.

He not only owns the cattle on a thousand hills; He owns the hills too.

Go RV!

Blessings,

Texhad

• Upvote 6

At the name of Jesus every knee shall bow, of those who are in heaven, and on earth, and under the earth.

He is either Lord of all or He is not Lord at all.

Who is He in your life?

"Everyone therefore who shall confess Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father who is in heaven. But whoever shall deny Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father who is in heaven."

I for one will confess Him before men and truly pray that you all will make the same decision.

He not only owns the cattle on a thousand hills; He owns the hills too.

Go RV!

Blessings,

Texhad

Yes indeed...

• Upvote 2

Kind've anxious.

Take care.

Amen! :twothumbs:

This is not about my God, this is about muddy water at His feet. It is not about my religious views, it's about a prediction a person has made that claims to have my same religious views. I'm not going to judge, God will, if judging is needed. I'm not going to argue, I believe what I believe, as do most of you. So what do we have left other than to argue points of a belief system outside of the prediction which is supposed to be the main issue anyway? Our convictions. I will now be done with this topic for now. We shall see on, what was it, 29/1? Until then my friends... on this topic anyway...

• Upvote 2

Nobody is bashing God in this thread. They're just questioning the idea that you can use scripture the way that you do to justify this so-called prophecy about the dinar.

Look, if this guy is right I'll become his biggest fan. I'll even wear a GR t-shirt to the RV parties. But if he is wrong I intend to shout that fact from the rooftops to keep everybody from listening to anything else he says. And I mean he better be dead on, no wiggle room. If the rate is a dime off or the date is one day off I'm calling him a false prophet.

The same thing goes for SteveI. True, he doesn't claim divine revelation, but he's on record saying he's 200% certain that there will be an RV by the end of May at $3.45 or more. He has three days to go before I start my campaign against him. If there's an RV at $3.88 before June 1 then I guess I'll put GR's photo on the front of my t-shirt and SteveI's on the back.

Buddy those are dangerous waters you're treading with that one. God can and does whatever He see fit for His Will to be done. I will go out on a limb here and say that, just like prettymuch everything else, that God Himself is dynamic also. So if we are told that we will know them by their fruit and Brother George is healing and restoring lives in Christs name he (George) is legit. Now if a prediction of his (George) does not come to pass as prophesied (PLEASE STOP SPELLING IT PROFIT) then I would not quickly assume he (George) is a false prophet but would sooner conclude God changed His mind. A Kingdom cannot war with itself lest it fail. This means that it can't be of Lucifer if he (George) is performing miracles (successful ones) in Christs name. Therefore he (George) isn't discredited, nor should God be. Or am I missing something? ;) God Bless and Go RV!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

A true bible reading, bible believing God fearing Christian will believe the Word of God spoken by His prophets!! George is a man of God, who would have absolutely no reason to come up with such a prophetic oracle, by his own making.

If one is a non-believer, a lukewarm Christian, a unless I see first Christian, then one will have a hard time accepting/understanding these oracles. Also let us take heed too that we be careful not to open our mouths to bash God's TRUE messengers; it carries dire consenquences.

True messengers have the truth so we will see !

The G-Man says:

While everyone is wringing their hands and contemplating their navals (Lyndon Johnson used to stare at his naval to get inspiration-no wonder we had Vietnem) the G-Man and his World Famous and Highly trained Investigative team has been on the case. Though somewhat having their free speech compromised, have followed up on George Robinson's prophesy. Anyone could have done this, however it was Chief Inspector Clouseau who actually conducted an investigation into the veracity of his prophesy and his track record for accuracy. Here is one of the items Couseau and Maxwell Smart were able to uncover.

Here is an update on the possible timing of the dinar revaluation, not from any special "intel" from Iraq, but purely from the standpoint of prophetic watch dates.

First: As you are aware by now, we are in the time of the Second Passover for 2011. This is turning out to be a very important time of the year, with the head of the IMF being arrested on the 10th of the month (Hebrew time). It is as if he was "selected" as a Passover lamb, but is as disqualified as the moneychangers in the temple that Jesus cast out in Matthew 21.

Mr. Strauss-Kahn resigned as head of the IMF late yesterday (14th day of the Heb. month), at the time that the lambs for the Second Passover would have been confirmed and then killed. So Kahn (Cohn = priest) was rejected.

Second: in 2 Chronicles 30 we have the only biblical example where the whole nation observed the Second Passover in the days of Hezekiah. As you are no doubt aware, Passover Day (15th of the month) was the first day of the feast of Unleavened Bread, which lasted a full 7 days.

In the days of Hezekiah the people so enjoyed the feast that they decided to keep a DOUBLE feast and extend Unleavened Bread to 14 days (1 Chron. 30:23).

Since this is our pattern for 2011, we find that our "watch dates" have to be extended beyond May 22 (wave-sheaf offering). The double feast of Unleavened Bread extends from:

May 19-25 (first week)

May 26-June 1 (second week)

It is yet unclear how all of these dates may fit together, but this seems to give us the full time frame in which to watch for the revaluation of the dinar. Take note that in the story of Hezekiah's Second Passover, the provision for the temple came during "the third month," that is, immediately after the close of the two-week celebration.

http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.org/weblog/WebPosting.cfm?LogID=2678 For those who wish to hear the prophesy again, and perhaps p[ray along with The G-Man team, you can find it here

I would expect all of the Americans, British, French, Polish, Checks, Rumanians, Eastern Europeans, Dutch, Belgium, North Africans and just about all of the free world, including the Germans and the Japanese to take some time today to pray for our American Servicemen who have died to make the world free. Yes, the Kuwaitis and Iraqis too. So, while you are doing that, ask God to honor George Robinson's prophesy and to protect the Iraqi people from their corrupt goverrnment.

It would help everyone get a good idea of who Robinson is and what he has prophesied in the past, so, I suggest you READ everything on the following page before you listen to the video tape. Robinson comes on about 40 on the tape.

I post this for one reason only. I love all you guys and gals and I know some are stretched tight. June 1 is only 2.5 days away, so maybe this will help you hold out until then when we will find out together whether George heard God correctly or not. I believe he did hear right, but don't buy any more Dinars on anything I say because God did not give this prophesy to me though in the past He has given me some. BTW, every single one of those came true exactly as stated.

Don't forget the troops. We don't mourn their death, we celebrate their sacrifice, AND WE REMEMBER THOSE WHO ARE STILL ON THE BATTLEFIELDS AROUND THE WORLD. PLEASE PRAY THE LORD WILL KEEP THEM SAFE.

• Upvote 4

It is plain to see that not many of you have dealt with real prophets. I have had a prophet call me by my name (only the three people who went with me to this church knew my name), then he tells me something that only my wife knew about me. Then he tells me I know what you have praying for, you want healing hands and he was correct again.

End Quote

Doesn't have to be a Prophet for telling you all that... A good Psychic will do.

LettheRVbegin, on 29 May 2011 - 01:53 AM, said:

We will finally find out in couple days if george robinson's prophecy will come true. He has couple days (his so called gift from God) or else his reputation he has built for years will go down the drain and we won't have to listen to what he says from now on.

Any comments you guys wanna add? lol

End Quote

I prophetize that his prophecy is total BS and NOTHING will come out of it.

• Downvote 2

Buddy those are dangerous waters you're treading with that one. God can and does whatever He see fit for His Will to be done. I will go out on a limb here and say that, just like prettymuch everything else, that God Himself is dynamic also. So if we are told that we will know them by their fruit and Brother George is healing and restoring lives in Christs name he (George) is legit. Now if a prediction of his (George) does not come to pass as prophesied (PLEASE STOP SPELLING IT PROFIT) then I would not quickly assume he (George) is a false prophet but would sooner conclude God changed His mind. A Kingdom cannot war with itself lest it fail. This means that it can't be of Lucifer if he (George) is performing miracles (successful ones) in Christs name. Therefore he (George) isn't discredited, nor should God be. Or am I missing something? ;) God Bless and Go RV!

Dude I live in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I've been around Charismatics and Pentecostals for 35 years. I have seen a lot of people "speaking a word from God". Most of them are flakes. A few of them I felt were legit, but none of the ones who were legit ever made investment predictions or gave dates about when something would happen. People who try to use God's judgment to intimidate others who might question their teaching, "prophecies", or actions have the wrong motivation. I will not be intimidated into keeping quiet when people who claim to speak for God teach heresy, exploit people, or give out false prophecies. If this guy is wrong it's because God didn't speak to him, not because God changed his mind. How absurd.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

God can and does whatever He see fit for His Will to be done. I will go out on a limb here and say that, just like prettymuch everything else, that God Himself is dynamic also.

End Quote

So, by stating that you're ready to justify whatever disgrace, disaster, bad thing happening to People? Seriously.........

If this guy is wrong it's because God didn't speak to him, not because God changed his mind. How absurd.

I couldn't agree more Mr. Rich. Im a Christian, saved by grace. But if this guy is wrong, I wont question his relationship with God, I question his ability to hear and interpret.......just sayin. If he is right then we will all be amazed that God Himself decided to speak to this man about the thing so many people have been waiting for. peace.

• Upvote 2