Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I GUESS WE WILL FIND OUT IF GEORGE ROBINSON IS (WAS WILL BE) CORRECT ON DINAR PROPHECY

LettheRVbegin

Even if these folks claiming to be prophets are not suffering from delusions... I don't want to be standing anywhere near them during a lightening storm... I have enough of my own issues to get right on and worry about. :P

Hi Spike :)

Appreciate your honesty and thoughts here. Indeed we all

every single day have a lot to examine and make sure our

hearts are in the right place.

Have a peaceful weekend my friend.

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 3

I am glad you posted this. It became quite the debate amongst many in the thread that was closed.

MrRiches point of view on prophecies I could not agree with more!! Scooby Doo, you were speaking exactly how I feel about people who claim to get specific info from God.

I am a Christian. I am not perfect....just as no one else is........however I don't claim to get information/predictions from God.

If it does not happen by George Robinson's time frame, then he IS a false Prophet!!

God is never wrong. "If this guy is wrong it's because God didn't speak to him, not because God changed his mind"

Saying God changed His mind (that's why the rv did not happen) is a cop out.

I feel very strongly by what has been stated above.....& I will not change in my beliefs.

Thanks for the post

Dan

• Upvote 3

Would I be a prophet if I guarantee everyone that God says there will be no RV within Mr. Robinson's timeframe.......I think not.........I say leave all the religious talk out of dinar predictions...........the rapture should be enough to keep most busy......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The best way that I know of to identify a TRUE PROPHET would be to use the Word of God ALONE to do so. Fact is, if a Prophet IS sent by the Christian God who wrote the Christian Bible, then common sense would be that to identify same would be BY that Christian God's Word...

1. Deuteronomy 18:21-22, "And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken? When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him."

The true Prophet of the Lord predicts that which does come to pass. If the Prophet's predictions fail, they are exposed as NOT of God.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Numbers 12:6, "And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream."

The true Prophet of the Lord will receive visions or dreams from the Lord

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Numbers 24:4 "He hath said, which heard the words of God, which saw the vision of the Almighty, falling into a trance, but having his eyes open:"

Numbers 24:16, "He hath said, which heard the words of God, and knew the knowledge of the most High, which saw the vision of the Almighty, falling into a trance, but having his eyes open:"

When in "vision" their eyes will be open

4. Daniel 10:17, "For how can the servant of this my lord talk with this my lord? for as for me, straightway there remained no strength in me, neither is there breath left in me."

When in "vision" a true Prophet will NOT breath. "Inspiration" = God Breathed, Therefore, since the Almighty is breathing through the Prophet communicating His Truth, the Prophet has no need to breath

5. Daniel 10:17, "For how can the servant of this my lord talk with this my lord? for as for me, straightway there remained no strength in me, neither is there breath left in me."

The true Prophet will collapse with absolutely no strength in him/her

6. Daniel 10:18, "Then there came again and touched me one like the appearance of a man, and he strengthened me,"

Once "touched in the "vision" the Prophet receives supernatural strength.

7. Jeremiah 28:9, "The prophet which prophesieth of peace, when the word of the prophet shall come to pass, then shall the prophet be known, that the LORD hath truly sent him."

A true Prophet will be 100% accurate. there is absolutely no margin for error.

8. 2 Peter 1:20, "Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation."

A true Prophet NEVER gives his private interpretation. He only shares what the Lord reveals. Scripture defines Scripture, not man.

9. 2 Peter 1:21, "For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost."

A true Prophet only prophecies in the name of the Lord. He only seeks to glorify the Lord. He will never seek glory to himself. NEVER!

10. 1 Corinthians 14:3-4, "But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort. He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself; but he that prophesieth edifieth the church."

A true Prophet will look to edify, comfort, and uplift the Church body by his testimony as well as exhort them.

11. Isaiah 8:20, "To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them."

A true Prophet keeps God's Law, and abides by the testimony of the Bible Prophets as well. If a Prophet does not agree with the Bible Prophet's or does not keep God's Ten Commandments, he is a false Prophet.

12. 1 John 4:1-3, "Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world."

A true Prophet believes and preaches the incarnation of Jesus Christ. He will preach Jesus as God who came to Earth and put on humanity in order to redeem us all.

13. Matthew 7:15-20, "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them."

A true Prophet will show good works, and have identifiable fruits of a Christian. He/she will have abundant BIBLICAL fruits!

14. Exodus 15:20, "And Miriam the prophetess, the sister of Aaron, took a timbrel in her hand; and all the women went out after her with timbrels and with dances."

Judges 4:4, "And Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lapidoth, she judged Israel at that time."

2 Chronicles 34:22, "And Hilkiah, and they that the king had appointed, went to Huldah the prophetess, the wife of Shallum the son of Tikvath, the son of Hasrah, keeper of the wardrobe; (now she dwelt in Jerusalem in the college:) and they spake to her to that effect."

Luke 2:36, "And there was one Anna, a prophetess, the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Aser: she was of a great age, and had lived with an husband seven years from her virginity;"

Acts 21:8-9, "And the next day we that were of Paul's company departed, and came unto Caesarea: and we entered into the house of Philip the evangelist, which was one of the seven; and abode with him. And the same man had four daughters, virgins, which did prophesy."

Gender makes no difference. Women can, and have been prophet's as well.

15. Acts 2:17-18, "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:"

Age makes NO difference in being a prophet.

16. Matthew 24:24-25, "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before."

Performing miracles proves nothing.

• Upvote 1

It is plain to see that not many of you have dealt with real prophets. I have had a prophet call me by my name (only the three people who went with me to this church knew my name), then he tells me something that only my wife knew about me. Then he tells me I know what you have praying for, you want healing hands and he was correct again. By the way you don't have to be a prophet for God to speak to you. While in a service recently another prophet says that he sees that there will several people who will become millionaires in this church and he says that it has to do with foreign currency. A few months ago I met a 15 yr old boy that told me that he saw that I was giving people money, my family, friends, and other people that I had met, then he said that there was money swirling all around my head. You see I had been giving certain people 10,000 dinar notes. He was seeing in the spirit because he was his spiritual eyes on, not his fleshy eyes. For most of you who don't know, the money swirling around my head, it means that God is going to bless me in a big way. Before I even brought the dinar, people had been prophesying to me that I would own several businesses but the one that would love the most would grow God's Kingdom. They also said that I would be wealthy. There was much more. Most churches do not operate in the 5 fold ministry. Most people have not been taught about prophets and prophecy and there is the gift of prophesy without being a prophet. How can you understand something that you have not been taught. Some wonderful things are going to manifest in this Kingdom on this earth. Stay encouraged and be blessed, God is calling all His children to be what He has called them to be in His Kingdom.

• Upvote 2

It is plain to see that not many of you have dealt with real prophets. I have had a prophet call me by my name (only the three people who went with me to this church knew my name), then he tells me something that only my wife knew about me. Then he tells me I know what you have praying for, you want healing hands and he was correct again. By the way you don't have to be a prophet for God to speak to you. While in a service recently another prophet says that he sees that there will several people who will become millionaires in this church and he says that it has to do with foreign currency. A few months ago I met a 15 yr old boy that told me that he saw that I was giving people money, my family, friends, and other people that I had met, then he said that there was money swirling all around my head. You see I had been giving certain people 10,000 dinar notes. He was seeing in the spirit because he was his spiritual eyes on, not his fleshy eyes. For most of you who don't know, the money swirling around my head, it means that God is going to bless me in a big way. Before I even brought the dinar, people had been prophesying to me that I would own several businesses but the one that would love the most would grow God's Kingdom. They also said that I would be wealthy. There was much more. Most churches do not operate in the 5 fold ministry. Most people have not been taught about prophets and prophecy and there is the gift of prophesy without being a prophet. How can you understand something that you have not been taught. Some wonderful things are going to manifest in this Kingdom on this earth. Stay encouraged and be blessed, God is calling all His children to be what He has called them to be in His Kingdom.

I'm not bashing what you see as truth, I'm just suggesting people need to be very careful in the paths they choose to follow. It states in the end times our old will see visions and our young will prophesie... Brother, it states that the generation that sees Israel become a nation shall not pass before Christs return, that's my mothers generation."48 Israel became a nation. Another "blurb" that is pretty interesting is a document the Vatican threw in the vaults in the 1400s from the archbishop of Ireland on his way to a big meeting with the Catholic Church. On his journey he said an angel made him make a list to give to the pope. He did what he was told and the pope threw the list into the archives. They found the document in the mid 80s and decided to check its accuracy against the history that had passed. All the succeeding popes or info on their time in office was "exactly" correct. All the way up to the one that currently holds the office. The "divine" inspired document states that after this pope is gone, the next one, Peter Romanus will be the one that brings about the destruction of the church of the seven hills. So, I guess what I'm saying is I hope you are blessed, do the right thing and are quick about it, because the way I see it, you will have a very short time to do good with your new found wealth. May God bless and you achieve great things in a very short time. I want and need the RV also, but being raptured sounds even more exciting to me. :D

Spike are U stirring the pot again ?

Mods, keep an eye on this Guy !

+1 Spike. Even if U R a Trouble-Maker. B)B)

Thank you sir... I am bored... :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

No problem. I truly am sorry about that mistake. I am like you and not the best speller in the world. But, man, what a wrong word to have misspelled.

To my defense when I wrote that last night I had been awake for 36hrs. Oh the joy of being a truck driver.

Again, thank you very much for pointing that out to me.

Absolutely no problem man... roll on! Blessings - R & S smile.gif

• Upvote 1

Yea I thought Deuteronomy said those who claim to know the future, talk to the dead, soothsayers, etc are the work of the devil and shall be driven from the land. Inst that what this dude is doing

Correct me if I am wrong... but didn't GR said he believes he heard from God... last time I checked, God isn't dead, so no, that isn't what this guy is claiming to be doing. Just sayin!smile.gif Blessings! Go RV!

:):) Whether it is here or there--Praise GOD from Whom ALL Blessings Flow--- Praise ALL creatures here below-Praise HIM above ye Heavenly Hosts.Praise Father Son and Holy Ghost.---When this Dinar pops-There are going to be some Thanks given. Even if it doesnt happen when it is said it will. We can wait because it will come in GOD,s time. Our time dont count. HIS does. Really- what we should be doing is storing up in Heaven. We can do some storing here also. You know what i mean. But you have to look at the word and when you see ISAIAH 55:2 then you have to sit down and RV-RE-EVALUATE-Because what it says is --((Why do you spend money for what is not bread, and your wages for what does not satisfy?)) Gives you a different perspective. I look at this verse and it makes me SLOOOW down and look at what HE wants to do with it. I dont think for me it would be a Big Yacht But it could feed some families .Whether that is to buy a farm and do it that way or sponsoring some Org. It,s GOD,s money anyway.Where do i get off on saying it is mine.What i have HE has given me and i get to play with it or fix it and thats the way it really works cause it keeps my mind on Him -Really it does. When you have to learn to rely on GOD you wont let HIM out of your sight. GOD has been so good to me- I should have been dead many times over- i can hear the laughter now- yup still here. Ive come thru alot in 8 years - Congestive Heart failure /Renal Failure(kidneys shut down) no- dialases needed- and they didnt work for 6-8 hours. and Pnuemonia 2 stage 4 cancers- med rejection and Blood clots in the right upper lung-twice my wife sat at the end of my bed 3 years ago and Prayed that GOD would spare me. ----You see i have what i have because he has dealt BOUNTUFUL with me. This saying can come in many forms. My sister and Brother have died in the last 7 years. Dont ask me why because i do not know-I do know this -that when i went to my Heavenly FATHER and asked to buy a Farm HE said -Farm -son the whole world is a Farm--Go SOW the Seeds. so I DO AND YOU KNOW WHAT? IT NEVER COMES BACK VOID. I have the best Insurance Plan-HE covers all my medical-I have the best eye Doctor because HE helps me see what i need to see and that is what HE shows me -I have a Fine wife who has walked Faithful with our LORD and never said no to HIM -she is BLESSED. -i have a place called HOME when i go to meet HIM.He has promised me this and i will be in HIS Kingdom forever and protected-talk about a gated community-I can feast at a BANQUET 24/7/365 for the rest of Eternity. ALL of this because someone said -----JOHN 3:16-For GOD so loved the world that HE gave His only begotten SON. ---no-one has ever givien me anything like this-he DID- what about you?- are you looking for a new vocation /JOB/FRIENDS/FAMILY/LOVE/HONESTY/???Well JESUS did it for you on the Cross.....1stJOHN VERSE 5 SAYS THAT ---(This then is the message which we have heard of him,and declare unto you ,that GOD is light, and in him is no darkness at all.and verse 9 says that If we confess our sins .he is faithful and just to forgive ,us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.). No-one has ever done that for me- How about you---- May GOD Bless you and your house to day--- Everything i have stated is based on fact. I wouldnt waste your time otherwise- GOD Bless you all-Vern :):)
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just had to get that off your chest, aye.

Shall know the truth - See the notes at John 7:17.

The truth shall make you free - The truth here means the Christian religion. Compare Galatians 3:1; Colossians 1:6. The doctrines of the true religion shall make you free - that is, it will free you from the slavery of evil passions, corrupt propensities, and grovelling views. The condition of a sinner is that of a captive or a slave to sin. He is one who serves and obeys the dictates of an evil heart and the promptings of an evil nature, Romans 6:16-17; "Ye were the servants of sin;" - Romans 6:19; "Ye have yielded your members servants unto iniquity;" - Romans 6:20; Romans 7:6, Romans 7:8,Romans 7:11; Romans 8:21; Acts 8:23; "Thou art in the - bond of iniquity;" Galatians 4:3, Galatians 4:9. The effect of the gospel is to break this hard bondage to sin and to set the sinner free. We learn from this that religion is not slavery or oppression. It is true freedom

No matter the outcome here we as Christians are free. We know that God will provide for all our needs and comfort us in all our sorrows, and as we grow in our faith, drawing nearer to God every day, we begin to see this world with different eyes.

We begin to see the lies and evil that would so easily beset us. We know this because of the Blood of Jesus Christ. And that is available to you and everyone else just for the asking.

I'm simply not going to get Into a argument over religion with you? Why you say? 2 reasons. 1 being it would be a ridiculous waste of time. And 2, this is a investment forum and has nothing to what religion you were born into; throwing out verses like you wrote them and pretending to have any actual thoughts of your own.

Edited by shiFT_yourworld
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hey everyone. I'm a Christian and operate an outreach ministry (not that it really matters). I listened to George Robinson on two occasions regarding the dinar and based on my own experiences with God I have made some observations.

Like many others, in prayer, I have "heard from God". Not an audible voice and it's so hard to explain but it's been almost like a feeling in the spirit or a thought that seems to come from "left field". Many times after this happens I'm left with the feeling of "God, is that really you?" Or "am I making this up?" Usually in the midst of this personal battle within me, God would send some type of confirmation that it really was him. For example, back in 2006, during prayer I heard "I'm going to send you to Africa".. To be quite honest, that was something I did not want to hear. It was not at all a desire of mine and I fought against it. About a month later, a man I did not know came to a meeting I was apart of and he happened to be from Africa. After the meeting he boldly came up to me with the message that I needed to go share our ministry vision in his home country in Africa. This was the confirmation for me. Today, 5 years later, I'm overseeing this work in five different African countries.

There have been other times in prayer that I seem to be fighting against my own thoughts and still not sure what is God and what isn't. I always have to put it to the test. And I'm always careful in using (or not using) the phrase "God said" until after it is absolutely clear.

I'm not here to defend Mr. Robinson and I'm not here to attack Mr. Robinson. I don't know the man. The only observation that stood out to me very much in the two times I heard him was that when it came to the issue of the dates "May 29 to June 1" he didn't use the phrase "God said". He used the phrase "God said" in dealing with the Ford investment and when he sold his silver to buy the dinar, but when it came to the issue of the date and rate he said " I have a prediction to make". Maybe at other times he used the phrase "God said" but I personally didn't hear that regarding the date and rate.

Maybe this is a feeling he has that he believe came from God. Maybe he is right. Maybe he is wrong. Maybe he's a real prophet. Maybe he's not. Maybe he never claimed to be a prophet.

Either way, regardless of the outcome, I won't be hurling any stones towards him. God knows I wouldn't want any thrown at me for the mistakes I've made.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I'm just a Newby but wonder if I'll stick around this forum. There is so much rancor and disrespect for people. Not everyone who gives an opinion or supposition

is a "pumper" or a lunatic. Just because they don't agree with your mindset doesn't give you license to trash theirs. You prophet bashers should be very careful

what you say about George Robinson. You should not "touch God's anointed". If you had spiritual maturity you would wait patiently for June 1 to see what happens

before you slam him, especially when some of you call him a fake. Just a warning. He/she who has ears let him/her hear.

• Upvote 2

Dude I live in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I've been around Charismatics and Pentecostals for 35 years. I have seen a lot of people "speaking a word from God". Most of them are flakes. A few of them I felt were legit, but none of the ones who were legit ever made investment predictions or gave dates about when something would happen. People who try to use God's judgment to intimidate others who might question their teaching, "prophecies", or actions have the wrong motivation. I will not be intimidated into keeping quiet when people who claim to speak for God teach heresy, exploit people, or give out false prophecies. If this guy is wrong it's because God didn't speak to him, not because God changed his mind. How absurd.

lol! Well guy you can be in Tulsa Oklahoma all you want. I'd even take a trip to the morgue to defend your right to do so. I guess I missed your point about that. Going on a campaign to discredit someone performing (think: track record) actual miracles in Christs name sounds like a pretty bad idea to me. How do you intend to explain that to God should He ask you why you did it? Are you going to be able to say you were responsible and did your homework and prayed about it before you slandered him? It isn't intimidation so ease up on the paranoia. I was trying to give you something to think about, for your sake, not mine. Were the people in the churches making ANY miracles to substantiate the claims? Shouldn't that add to someone's credibility? I severely dislike prideful people giving the Lord a bad name thru false claims also but until God (or obviousness) reveals that is the case you might find yourself in the hotseat for something called judging. I've seen lots of your posts and you're cool and since I am my brothers keeper you got a little of my time and opinion. Hope I didn't make you or anyone else stumble because of it. (-3) Peace and God Bless. Go RV!

God can and does whatever He see fit for His Will to be done. I will go out on a limb here and say that, just like prettymuch everything else, that God Himself is dynamic also.

End Quote

So, by stating that you're ready to justify whatever disgrace, disaster, bad thing happening to People? Seriously.........

No, you're reading into things a bit. Do you own a Bible and have you read it? I'm not trying to be smart or funny by asking but its actually a very valid question. It's the primary source of understanding into what and who and how God is and reading it a few times will shed some light into what I meant. I suggest a good humble prayer before and after for some understanding. God Bless and Go RV!

Dude I live in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I've been around Charismatics and Pentecostals for 35 years. I have seen a lot of people "speaking a word from God". Most of them are flakes. A few of them I felt were legit, but none of the ones who were legit ever made investment predictions or gave dates about when something would happen. People who try to use God's judgment to intimidate others who might question their teaching, "prophecies", or actions have the wrong motivation. I will not be intimidated into keeping quiet when people who claim to speak for God teach heresy, exploit people, or give out false prophecies. If this guy is wrong it's because God didn't speak to him, not because God changed his mind. How absurd.

I agree God doesnt change his mind hes never wrong if george is wrong well then all his credibility goes out the window for me if he wasn't certain he should have not made such bold statements on the air where many were listening. So, with that said im hoping hes right.

Edited by easyrider

I agree God doesnt change his mind hes never wrong if george is wrong well then all his credibility goes out the window for me if he wasn't certain he should have not made such bold statements on the air where many were listening. So, with that said im hoping hes right.

I know the passage about God being the same then now and forever (paraphrase) but if God didn't change His mind He wouldn't be sending rainbows to promise us He won't do that again, no? I suppose He could simply be stating that but I don't recall anything stating any OTHER method wouldn't be used for such a purpose as the flood-waters were. I really like to share ideas about this stuff so help clarify or chime in. :) On a side note... You make me laugh, easy. We need to kickit when I'm up there or you're down here.

God can and does change his mind. See verse below.

9 Then the Lord said, “I have seen how stubborn and rebellious these people are. 10 Now leave me alone so my fierce anger can blaze against them, and I will destroy them. Then I will make you, Moses, into a great nation.”

11 But Moses tried to pacify the Lord his God. “O Lord!” he said. “Why are you so angry with your own people whom you brought from the land of Egypt with such great power and such a strong hand? 12 Why let the Egyptians say, ‘Their God rescued them with the evil intention of slaughtering them in the mountains and wiping them from the face of the earth’? Turn away from your fierce anger. Change your mind about this terrible disaster you have threatened against your people! 13 Remember your servants Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.[a] You bound yourself with an oath to them, saying, ‘I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars of heaven. And I will give them all of this land that I have promised to your descendants, and they will possess it forever.’”

14 So the Lord changed his mind about the terrible disaster he had threatened to bring on his people.

• Upvote 1

LOL at this thread.. This is a website for investment yet all the bible thumpers must come on here and spew all these religious beliefs on everyone. Almost every thread on this website get's diluted with this stuff....Can't you drink the cool aid on your own time without trying to suck everyone else in. What i believe is not relevant, i just think this is not the place to quote the bible, if i want to read the bible i will go to a religious website.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4