Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I GUESS WE WILL FIND OUT IF GEORGE ROBINSON IS (WAS WILL BE) CORRECT ON DINAR PROPHECY

LettheRVbegin

We will finally find out in couple days if george robinson's prophecy will come true. He has couple days (his so called gift from God) or else his reputation he has built for years will go down the drain and we won't have to listen to what he says from now on.

Any comments you guys wanna add? lol

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 10

We will finally find out in couple days if george robinson's prophecy will come true. He has couple days (his so called gift from God) or else his reputation he has built for years will go down the drain and we won't have to listen to what he says from now on.

I don't know.......George a few years back talked about Ford... I bought on his recommendation....@ 1.37 + small fee.....its not the $30.00 im looking for.....but dividends are a nice reinvestment tool.......I Like George!!! for real

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

yeah, we'll see..

i mean...look...there are definitely folk around who have some psychic gifts...I know someone whose brother used to hassle her to see in her mind's eye...the next horse race...and she would tell her brother that she's not really meant to use her gift in that way...but she would go quiet for a minute or two...and then re-join the conversation and tell her brother the colours of the silks as worn by the winning jockey.

3 hours later...the brother would come home with the winnings from the race she foretold...and I have witnessed this quite a few times...

so...this stuff definitely goes on...so i am quietly confident about these "prophecies". if Ol' Robbo really is one of these gifted individuals, and he has a good track record of succesful predictions...well...Happy Days!!! :D

if this week passes with nuthin' doin'....ah well...there's always the end of June to look forward to.

my wife had a random psychic reading done some time ago, but AFTER we had purchased our IQD. The psychic was given no clues whatsoever, but she foretold that my wife would very soon come into millions of dollars!!!

So that could mean an IQD RV...or she's gone and met a rich dude....LOL!!!

Peace and Happpiness to all on DV!!! :)

• Upvote 4

Are U trying to cause trouble ? LOL !

Unless the persons name ends in Maliki or Shabibi, it probably doesn't matter.

And these 2 Guys are Smart enough not to Telegraph their Punches.

If Mr Robinson wants to step up to the Guru Diving Board and jump in then so be it.

I just wish that we could figure out how to Drain the Pool so that all these Repeat Offense Guru's like Okie, Blaino, and the rest can be faced with a Hard Landing ! B)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

A neg for quoting the bible, you have got to be kidding.

I really fell sorry for some of you.

Dude, you're twisting the vague and spiritual-based words of the Bible and forcing them to relate to monetary connotations, specifically for a return on investment. We should be saying "are you kidding me!" to you.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 5

whats the prediction? havent heard wht it was suppose to be.....

• Upvote 1

Nobody is bashing God in this thread. They're just questioning the idea that you can use scripture the way that you do to justify this so-called prophecy about the dinar.

Look, if this guy is right I'll become his biggest fan. I'll even wear a GR t-shirt to the RV parties. But if he is wrong I intend to shout that fact from the rooftops to keep everybody from listening to anything else he says. And I mean he better be dead on, no wiggle room. If the rate is a dime off or the date is one day off I'm calling him a false prophet.

The same thing goes for SteveI. True, he doesn't claim divine revelation, but he's on record saying he's 200% certain that there will be an RV by the end of May at $3.45 or more. He has three days to go before I start my campaign against him. If there's an RV at $3.88 before June 1 then I guess I'll put GR's photo on the front of my t-shirt and SteveI's on the back.

GR believes in God, SteveI believes he IS God.

SteveI quote "by the powers invested in me, I command them to RV"

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

A true bible reading, bible believing God fearing Christian will believe the Word of God spoken by His prophets!! George is a man of God, who would have absolutely no reason to come up with such a prophetic oracle, by his own making.

If one is a non-believer, a lukewarm Christian, a unless I see first Christian, then one will have a hard time accepting/understanding these oracles. Also let us take heed too that we be careful not to open our mouths to bash God's TRUE messengers; it carries dire consenquences.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Nobody is bashing God in this thread. They're just questioning the idea that you can use scripture the way that you do to justify this so-called prophecy about the dinar.

Look, if this guy is right I'll become his biggest fan. I'll even wear a GR t-shirt to the RV parties. But if he is wrong I intend to shout that fact from the rooftops to keep everybody from listening to anything else he says. And I mean he better be dead on, no wiggle room. If the rate is a dime off or the date is one day off I'm calling him a false prophet.

The same thing goes for SteveI. True, he doesn't claim divine revelation, but he's on record saying he's 200% certain that there will be an RV by the end of May at $3.45 or more. He has three days to go before I start my campaign against him. If there's an RV at $3.88 before June 1 then I guess I'll put GR's photo on the front of my t-shirt and SteveI's on the back.

Well said Scooby Doo! The only thing I would change is I would put a picture of Jesus on the back of mine instead of Steve1. Steve1's ego is big enough :P

• Upvote 2

Whether or not George Robinson is correct or not, this does not change my faith, Over the past month Christianity has been beat up pretty good, with a preacher saying the end of the world on May 21st 6PM (Clearly he hasn't read the scriptures). Now alot sit in here waiting to see if this "prophecy" will come true, and are poised to call out if it doesn't happen. I use quotation around prophecy, because true prophecy is 100% correct all the time, and only time will tell.

No matter what happens we need to keep in mind that God is still in heaven He isn't looking for our approval, this shouldn't be something that if it happens then we believe in God, so be careful how we respond to what george robinson has said, because in the end he will be the one standing before the Father if he is wrong answering for it.

I personally believe that there is a spiritual aspect to this and I am looking forward to the outcome and seeing what God has for us.

Ok I said my peace have a blessed day

DK

• Upvote 17

George never called himself a profit, in fact he is recorded as saying "I am not a prophet but I do hear from God" so most of those who are investors dont really have that kind of relationship with God. So I understand why they put alot of pressure on people like George to speak something real since most people/gurus are big dissapointments up to this date. So when someone comes along, In fact the First One comes along and says GOD told him about the RV most people will say ya sure....just like the guy who said the world was ending......you are all freaks and liers!

I personally will side with the one who said he heard from God, but I do want to remind you that George did say the cash in time was between 6/1 through 6/10 so if no cash in happens right now, dont be too quick to call George a lier! I believe he heard what he heard. I also want to caution all readers not to bash to quickly, because you will give an account to GOD for every word spoken/written. So dont write or say anything you will be ashamed of when you must account for it before God.

I dont care if you dont believe in God, that does not change anything! But remember eventhough you may not believe in God, God believes in you!

• Upvote 7

I gotta comment on this one... :mellow: I have made a tiny investment in the dinar. But if it rv's at even $1.00, it will change my life and a few others hopefully for the better. I won't be rich, but life will get a bit easier for us. I really really want this to happen, but, I believe in God and I believe that if it is his will, it will be. If not, I shall rely on him, and that it is the best thing for me, and continue to enjoy and love my life, my family, and my God.

GOD BLESS!

GO RV!

• Upvote 5

The Bible says all prophecy should be judged. The fact is that George's prediction about the IQD is quite easy to judge whether it be from the Lord or not. Just wait a few days and it will be obvious.

The dinar investment has been a wild ride as many of you know having been vested in them for some time. As far as I am concerned whether the RV happens in the next few days or not doesn't move me. Neither my faith in God, His Prophets, or in the Dinar.

I am in this thing to stay until the RV happens. I quit following the roller coaster ride of every rumor and prediction a long time ago.

Whether the RV happens in a few days or 5 years I still make a killing. It is an investment not a lottery.

Best of wishes to all and God bless

deutronomy 18:15-19

...believe in the profit of the Lord and you shall prosper.

Do I know if George is a profit, no, but until the first of June I will give him the benefit of the dought.

In my opinion he is right, and that so we all may see the glory of God.

Well I replaced the neg with a plus. God Bless

• Upvote 3