Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Been working all day,,one thing has been going through my mind and thoughts,,We have jumped from site to site, and chat room to chat room, forum to forum, to get some relief, and understanding, when this RV will take place, to NO avail..I would like to ask all of you to agree with me on this, if you dont want to that is fine.

In my heart, I firmly believe, that this re-value of dollars, is part of the end game. I cant stop thinking about the Prophet, that spoke to many, be looking between May 29th,,to June 1st, and be looking for a 3.86,plus, re-value, to those that are on your last thread, and NO other doors to open, Matthew 6:5-6: "And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men....when thou prayest, enter into thy closet and when thou has shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret...."

I ask you for the next few days, lets be in prayer and agreement together, go into your secret place, and lets believe God for this financial blessing to happen..

• Upvote 15

Lets keep this going till June 1,,,,

,,We have jumped from site to site, and chat room to chat room, forum to forum, to get some relief, and understanding, when this RV will take place, to NO avail..I would like to ask all of you to agree with me on this, if you dont want to that is fine.

In my heart, I firmly believe, that this re-value of dollars, is part of the end game. I cant stop thinking about the Prophet, that spoke to many, be looking between May 29th,,to June 1st, and be looking for a 3.86,plus, re-value, to those that are on your last thread, and NO other doors to open, Matthew 6:5-6: "And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men....when thou prayest, enter into thy closet and when thou has shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret...."

I ask you for the next few days, lets be in prayer and agreement together, go into your , secret place, and lets believe God for this financial blessing to happen!

• Upvote 4

If we are blessed then we should pass that blessing on to others. If this does happen, remember the less fortunate. Don't let your hunger for wealth take away from who you are.

Good Morning everyone, I am not one to push anything on anybody, this is a conviction, I got after that last, RV HAS HAPPENED !! Drama..I found I was putting my eyes on the wrong one, we all look to these Gurus for answers, but I believe my conviction was showing me who the real Guru was...Have a great Weekend all, know that I care for each of you !!

Enter that prayer closet, Lets give God, his recognition of praise,

For this reason take up all the arms of God, so that you may be able to be strong in the evil day, and, having done all, to keep your place.

Ephesians 6:13

• Upvote 2

Thank you so much...This post is far better than any intel or guru that I have ever gotten...I am on board with you...Thanks again for this post I really needed it...God Bless

For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.”Matthew 18:20

thanks rw.sutton, i've copied this post over to

www.newdinarchat.com

(DV sister site)

for more prayer and agreement! thanks, sglass~

Thanks Friend,together we can do it..

If we are blessed then we should pass that blessing on to others. If this does happen, remember the less fortunate. Don't let your hunger for wealth take away from who you are.

Yes !! We will be a light to many..Thank You

If we cared as much about the souls of men as we do about getting rich through our dinars....then God would answer our prayers. When God says where 2 or more are gathered together...i dont think He is talking about selfish ambitions.