Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooter, dd chat 5/25 evening

RVDinar4MyFamily

Thanks Scooter, I always appreciate your analysis of current events in the world of the dinar! You brinf me back to thinking that this really has a possibility of happening. Some days I really wonder what are these people waiting on? Have a great visiting with your visting family. :D

• Upvote 1

Thanks RVDinar4myfamily for this terrific post from Scooter (+)............Scooter you are awesome my friend! I just submitted your name to the IMF for the recently vacant position at the top! Perfect for you!

All the best,

Lgraham

• Upvote 4

Scooter is 1 guy I would love to meet post-RV.

This guy has done his research.... And I love how he takes the time to break everything down for us to understand in layman's terms.

I remember, as I started to learn more & more about the investment, I always felt June was the month to keep an eye on. Don't get me wrong, I always wanted it sooner, but I always felt that June was a target month and if we went into July I would start losing faith and thing the only viable options were long-term returns.

We're approaching June, so, our window is closing.

• Upvote 3

Very good information from Scooter and much appreciated for his time. However as is mentioned in his post, there are several things that need to be done and I'm sure he hasn't covered everything. At the rate in which Iraq moves and has been moving, this is simply too much to accomplish by the end of June. Certainly they will keep moving forward and of course everyday is a day closer, so that doesn't mean much. I just can't get on board with the end of June. I don't have the information that many have on this site and I certainly don't have any intel, but I do have common sense and I know that an RV for a country like Iraq is going to take time due to the situation that it finds itself in. They have come along way, but when you are at the very bottom of the barrel, it takes time to surface. For many of you, I'm sure you have put in more than your share of time with this venture, but time is all we have and I'm afraid we are going to need more of it. This would be a great time for me to be wrong again, but I just don't see it this time around. Iraq will have a tradeable currency in it's future, but I truly believe, that future is much further down the road.

• Upvote 2