Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Please pray for my grandbaby Trey

fox

My grandbaby Trey who is 2 years old is really sick. He had to go to the hospital Sunday because he was having siezures. He has seizures when his temperature rises too fast. He currently has a temperature of 104. I know there are some people here that believe in prayer.His temperature needs to go down, and his antibiotic needs to kick in. Please add Trey to your prayer lists. Thank you so much.

I hope you don't mind me posting this, I know it has nothing to do with the dinar. However, I feel like I know many of you from watching your posts, and we are a sort of family. :):rolleyes:

Just wanted you to know that I started a novena for Trey...I faced a similar situation with my own child...

• Upvote 1

I want to thank everyone who has been praying for Trey. He is doing better now. Thank you so much for all of your kind response! God bless you all!

fox, I'm thrilled (but not surprised) that Trey is doing better. Our God listens to and answers the prayers of his people. Trey has so many people praying for him, I never doubted that he would get better. I will continue to pray for Treys' total, complete healing. Will also be praying that God grants you and your family the strength needed to carry on until Treys' total healing manifests itself. Thank you for giving us an update and please continue to keep us informed. God bless,

RSS

• Upvote 1

WOW!!!!! Fox, I read this post after the fact since you said Trey was better but said a prayer for him anyway. Just goes to show you what great folks are on some of the posts. GOD bless everyone that lifted up prayers for your grand baby. Proud to be associated!!! :)

• Upvote 1

I want to thank everyone who has been praying for Trey. He is doing better now. Thank you so much for all of your kind response! God bless you all!

Thank you for the update.

And thank for something else ... something very important. We pray for our own families, and for causes we feel are close. But when we are given the opportunity to pray for something or someone specifically, when we are "asked" for a specific reason to pray a specific prayer, I believe that we are really doing God's work here.

We have been given the ability to pray and an understanding of how to make that ability bring God and His blessings into our lives, and the lives of others. This ... being able to pray for your little grandson, is a very special blessing indeed. It feels so good to know that these are prayers that are targetted and called for and have helped to bring healing to little Trey.

Thank you so much for asking. Without that request we would have no idea that someone close to you, and so, close to use, needs our prayers.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

Thank you for the update.

And thank for something else ... something very important. We pray for our own families, and for causes we feel are close. But when we are given the opportunity to pray for something or someone specifically, when we are "asked" for a specific reason to pray a specific prayer, I believe that we are really doing God's work here.

We have been given the ability to pray and an understanding of how to make that ability bring God and His blessings into our lives, and the lives of others. This ... being able to pray for your little grandson, is a very special blessing indeed. It feels so good to know that these are prayers that are targetted and called for and have helped to bring healing to little Trey.

Thank you so much for asking. Without that request we would have no idea that someone close to you, and so, close to use, needs our prayers.

: :)

smee2

well said!!!!!!! :)

• Upvote 1

fox - even when all around us seems like chaos, uncertainty, God is in control. He is looking down over little Trey, concerned and caring. He is listening and I know beyond all things that he answers prayer. He healed my friend's husband from brain cancer. I know he can heal Trey - I pray that He gives the doctors wisdom to know what is happening, why its happening and how to treat it. I bind Satan in the name of Jesus - he has no power over God or this situation. Amen

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27

• Upvote 1

My grandbaby Trey who is 2 years old is really sick. He had to go to the hospital Sunday because he was having siezures. He has seizures when his temperature rises too fast. He currently has a temperature of 104. I know there are some people here that believe in prayer.His temperature needs to go down, and his antibiotic needs to kick in. Please add Trey to your prayer lists. Thank you so much.

I hope you don't mind me posting this, I know it has nothing to do with the dinar. However, I feel like I know many of you from watching your posts, and we are a sort of family. :):rolleyes:

Fox, Trey is with me, still!

• Upvote 1

Lord, I ask that you touch Trey now and heal him completely.

Father, breathe on this child and bring wholeness to hm now,

let this ailment leave his body and never return. Lord, we trust

You, our hope is in You. I pray now for his grandparents and

parents, let a peace be on them, Lord. Bless this entire family, in

Jesus Name. Thank You, God....

• Upvote 2

Thank you so much everyone who prayed for Trey. He is feeling better and was even able to come to church today. I feel so blessed that so many of you added your prayers for Trey and our family. You are all awesome!

• Upvote 1

I pray that this sickness will be removed in completion and never return. Your Grandson Trey is healed in the name of Jesus. It is done.

My daughter was borrn 2-3 weeks premature.All the nurses acted as if her complications were the end of the world, and she had no hope of being healthy ,or not having some kind of problem .My wife was forty one, i was thirty six.My wife has a doctorite in biblical studies and theology and was an ascosiate pastor at our church.One day news was not good ,and even though our pastor had come and prayed nothing happened .[child was in the intensive care or progressive 24 hour staffed unit] I went home that day and dropped to my knees and prayed God i can deal with alot but i can't deal with this .This is in your hands, as all things are!That day another man ,who was in his seventies, and considered a great intercessor in our church came to the hospital and prayed.You could feel the tangible presence of the holy spirit enter the room as he prayed for our child.The nurses all looked at us as though we were nut's.My little girl's health and strengh gained every hour it seemed.Within a week we were at home and all has been well ever since.She is seven.

I said that to so you would know others have been at this place in life and the Lord God Almighty does not fail to do as he has promised.

With that here is my prayer of intercession for you and ask all whom beleive to stand in agreement by saying Amen after reading this.

Father your word say's where any two agree on any one thing, in the name of Jesus it shall be done for them ...Yoor word says that by your stripes we were healed.By your holy blood shed apon the cross our trespasses were forgiven,and we were made rightious before you justified by the attonement of your payment in blood on the cross.Once we accept you as lord we are given the same holy spirit given unto Jesus.We are given the same access to the power and presence of God through the holy ghost, and all the rights as an heir to the privlages of a son, through the Holy sacrifice of our Lord and Savior Jesus.We give you thanks for healing Trey and ask that what the enemy of mankind meant for evil, you will use for your good, by raising this child up as an example of your grace,love,compassion,and desire to bless those whom know you, as well as an example to those who don't.We thank you for what we know you have said is your will for us as men. We would be healthy,blessed,and in relationship with you.Let Trey's Healing be a testament to unbeleivers, as well as beleiver's,to your Greatness, and unwaivering love and devotion to all that call on the Holy name of Jesus or just cry out to you God in the dark Holy father !Let those who witness your power overcome the evil that attacks Trey and his family ,which delivered them from all evil on the cross;give you all the praise and credit for the rest of their day's .Let Treys healing be a Testament to your word,and his life be a reflection to your nature all the days of his life.We thank you Holy God, and count it as done in the holy name of Jesus, and by the power of the holy Spirit we cosider it done .Knowing that your faithful and true even when we fail to be the same.All those in agreement; aknowledge our agreement and unity in this prayer by stating Amen!!!!!!!!!!!! To God go the Glory in all things

• Upvote 1

Precious Lord,

Jehovah Rapha, you are The Great Physician. Father I lift up little Trey to you and ask that you allow the presence of your healing to hand influence his complete healing and the actions of the caregivers that you place over him. Please, cause them to be compassionate and to recieve and act upon on your divine wisdom. Jesus, thank you that by your stripes we are healed. Daddy, please regulate and stablize his temperature, cause him to recover without any neurological deficits, Give him comfort. Lord, I ask that you, Jehovah Shalom, give his parents and family peace and calmness in knowing that you are completely in control of this situation. Thank you, for his loving grandmother who seeks, your hand on his behalf; for your word say that If we seek you we will find you and that the prayers of the righteous avail much. We are two or three in agreement...Lord, be glorified.

In Jesus Name, Amen :):wub: