Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

25,000 dinar note

Derek2011

Hello all,

I just got done reading easy's post: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=67893. If i am reading this correct, does this mean that my 25,000 notes will be worth next to nothing after the RV? Is it advisable to get your Dinar in small notes? Should i be worried about this? How do the rest of you feel who have a bunch of 25k notes?

Thanks for your time,

Derek

P.S. Has Shabibi since explained the out of country processes regarding large notes?

Edited by Derek2011
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sure it could mean that, but then again maybe not. I believe this is the end times for the IQD before it RV's. I truly expect it before June 30th. Y ou read lots of conflicting information, disinformation, and fibs. Take what you gather and shake and bake and develop your internal beliefs about RV. If you feel this is right, go for small bills. Me I'm happy as a pig in mud. i will keep the bills I have and take my chances.

"Do what is right for you, figure out who to trust and then act on it. Do not listen and take as fact everything you read and hear."

GO RV .............................................. Soon

• Upvote 4

Slade, do you even think a revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar is possible? If so, are you under the impression it will be redenomination that will "ruin" the value of your money you've precariously purchased, presumably, on a whim because of word of mouth? If so... why are you continuing to keep the worthless paper and discourage other positive and hopeful people on this site? Just curious...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Hello all,

I just got done reading easy's post: http://dinarvets.com...showtopic=67893. If i am reading this correct, does this mean that my 25,000 notes will be worth next to nothing after the RV? Is it advisable to get your Dinar in small notes? Should i be worried about this? How do the rest of you feel who have a bunch of 25k notes?

Thanks for your time,

Derek

P.S. Has Shabibi since explained the out of country processes regarding large notes?

I think, and this just my opinion, that if they rv the currency then we would be in around $2500-$25K per 25K IQD note and see if they put a time limit on them to turn it in. No one will know till the time comes, but that’s just a guess. I don’t think it would be necessary to draw them in within a time frame, because I think they would be brought in naturally. Probably 60-80% off investors would cash out immediately, thus reduce the amount in circulation as well as the Iraqis running to the banks and open bank account, maybe because they would have to in order to get the lower denominated bills they would need to make everyday transactions. (That would be a good idea)

If they Lop or/and RD, I do not think it would make any sense to get rid of the high value notes anytime soon and you can probably ride them up to $3.00 or so before you run the risk of them having to leave circulation. Or, which I think would be more likely in this situation is that they would just introduce a new currency of lower denoms and replace all existing bills, and unless you want to take a trip to Iraq to exchange them, will be worthless.

Time will tell.

• Upvote 2

If what you are asking Derek is will holding smaller denoms instead of 25,000 notes protect you from a redenomination then the answer is no. If they RD then all notes will be affected including small denoms and electronic funds. I personally feel comfortable holding 25,000 notes because as soon as there is a change in the exchange rate I am cashing out. Thats RD or RV. Some are afraid of a time frame for cashing out the larger notes so they choose to purchase smaller denoms. That way they can hold out while the exchange rate increases further over time. I personally dont see a time frame to cash out large denoms happening but I could be wrong. Anyway, if it RVed to a nickle I would burn my tires hauling arse to the bank.

• Upvote 2

I was under the impression that loping off of three zero's was referring to the rate. in other words.... rate is .0009347 $ per dinar would now be .90$ per dinar

Yeah. That's what alot of pumpers and gurus want you to believe but that isn't the case when they speak of redenomination. They would divide everything by 1000 including the currency and the exchange rate. I know that is confusing but that is how it would work. Better add IMHO.

If they lop the zeros then yes.....that 25,000 Dinar note will become a 25 dinar note....and will be worth roughly what it is right now in USD...(approx $25) provided they bring the value up to approx $1

From that point it may (and most likely will) grow...

The other side of the argument is that they are going to make your 25,000 Dinar note (that is wroth roughly $25 today) worth anywhere from $75,000 to $200,000 with the "flip of a switch".......ya that'll happen

And by the way did you "neg" me for telling the absolute truth???? if so tsk tsk ;)

BLADE.....945 posts so far, senior member. 945 hit-'em-when-they're-down, negative, bashing, down in the dark hole, oh I'm such a lonely, bitter old man posts...945 of 'em. Why not make this one the last and spare us all your grief and attention getting...

Edited by hame55

People articles and posts such as this have been showing up for years. Shabibi himself explained it

and well, his explanation cleared up the matter of how any 'lop' wouldor would not impact investors. If you have such questions and need more informaton read the entire selection devoted

to 'lop'. and any post that yoiu find the word 'lop' in it. If this does not help go to one of the chats and ask Adam for he can explain it

Here is a thought to ponder awhile.."do you think for one moment that the IQD investors

many of whom are have billions of manufacturing and building contracts with Iraq would sit still for the kind of 'lop' that has been suggested.

No one knows when or how the revaluation of the IQD will take place but be advised that for years

these 'lop' stories have been posted for no other reason then to have the smaller investors sell off their "prized dinars" cheap.

Try to sit back and refrain from worrying about every little negative that a bored blogger

posts.

Blessings!:)

God Bless America!

• Upvote 1

People articles and posts such as this have been showing up for years. Shabibi himself explained it

and well, his explanation cleared up the matter of how any 'lop' wouldor would not impact investors. If you have such questions and need more informaton read the entire selection devoted

to 'lop'. and any post that yoiu find the word 'lop' in it. If this does not help go to one of the chats and ask Adam for he can explain it

Here is a thought to ponder awhile.."do you think for one moment that the IQD investors

many of whom are have billions of manufacturing and building contracts with Iraq would sit still for the kind of 'lop' that has been suggested.

No one knows when or how the revaluation of the IQD will take place but be advised that for years

these 'lop' stories have been posted for no other reason then to have the smaller investors sell off their "prized dinars" cheap.

Try to sit back and refrain from worrying about every little negative that a bored blogger

posts.

God Bless America!

posts.

God Bless America!

I dont think the investors that have billions invested in manufacturing or in oil production in Iraq give a camels arse what Iraq does with it's currency. As a matter of fact they probably have known from the beggining that Iraq would have to redenominate at some point. I mean Iraqis are walking around with stacks of 25,000 notes. Somethings got to give and they are in a prime spot for redenomination. Sad but true. I think we as currency speculators are the only ones who care what Iraq does with it's currency and we are the last people that Iraq is worried about making happy. The sweetheart oil deals are where the real prize is. Again JMHO.