Adam Montana

How to get the "Verified" badge.

528 posts in this topic

As crazy as it sounds, sometimes people join this site just to rile other people up! Every now and then, we get a member that doesn't even own Dinar.... well, if you don't own Dinar, you don't need to be on this forum.

How can we know if someone is a legitimate investor, and not a "troll"?

Easy!

In order to prove that you own Dinar, simply do this.

1. Log into the site.

2. Take a picture that shows your username and your dinar.

3. Post it in this section!

:)

Example below.

img0230.gif

After you do that, we'll give you a fancy badge like this:

dinar-verified.gif

This is not mandatory, it is a volunteer only thing.... and nobody expects you to tell us how much Dinar you have. 1 single note is enough to get the badge.

Cheers, all!

Adam, As I understand This will be automatic if you are VIP. Is that correct and will you automatically "badge" Vip members? Thank you sir,

Rss

Adam, As I understand This will be automatic if you are VIP. Is that correct and will you automatically "badge" Vip members? Thank you sir,

Rss

This is correct, but for now we're really looking for a good show of support from the members.

If you can take a picture, that would be great!

Adam I have tried to upload my picture but it states my file is to large any ideas? I am a VIP member.

Dear Adam,

I am a VIP member, and I work out of town, there is no way I can take a photo of my dinar. I have had my dinar since 2005. I purchased it while in the middleeast.

Adam I have tried to upload my picture but it states my file is to large any ideas? I am a VIP member.

Having same problem.

Having same problem.

most of your picture viewers have a resize option on them! If not you can try photobucket.com and do it there!!

All I did was copied my pic from my computer and pasted it in my message/post

Try using the attachments browse option as you are creating a post it will be below where you are typing, then hit attach this file, and to the right "add to post"

Adam,

I am a paid VIP member but my profile says "advanced member" Also my photo is not showing, my profile views are stuck at 182 and when can I get that pretty little badge? Please advise.

Blessings,

PJ

This is correct, but for now we're really looking for a good show of support from the members.

If you can take a picture, that would be great!

Sorry it took me a while to figure out, but picture is posted in Dinar verification thread.

Thank you sir!

My dinar are bashful, only a few wanted to pose for the picture! Adam, thanks for all you do!

Do we really need to verify OSI/OGIT members. That should be a given.