Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady and David’s Rebuttal to PTR Conference Call on 5/17/2011

smitty4rv

[bondLady] what i say now ive pre typed it will go into the forum right along with what david said because imo its spot on

[bondLady] id like every 1 to sit on there hands till im thru

[bondLady] when david and i did the post on gurus put up or shut up

[bondLady] obviously i knew there would be some lash outs

[bondLady] some dont like to hear the truth and many did and responded to it

[bondLady] 1st for all who didnt see my guru put up or shut up post peak plz provide the link

[bondLady] i didnt single any 1 out

[bondLady] i made a state ment to all

[bondLady] plz be responcible when u post something as fact

[bondLady] peoples lives and sanity depend on it

[bondLady] last night zzzzzzzzz from peoples talk radio decided to have a special cc concerning my guru put up or shut up post

[bondLady] i was suprised he did but now that he has

[bondLady] my statement will follow

[bondLady] for all who didnt hear it here is his cc its short 10 min or less but here it is 760-569-7699 pin number is 377315

[bondLady] plz listen so u will kow

[bondLady] ive made it a point not to have my site be a bash site

[bondLady] i try to respect all as u all know whove been with me

[bondLady] so i was rather shocked at checkmates call a special call at that just to say what he did and thats fine it doesnt phase me

[bondLady] wanna know why?

[bondLady] because im all about the truth

[bondLady] i seek the truth

[bondLady] and every one else should too

[bondLady] i wont be blindly led by any one

[bondLady] with this being said

[bondLady] here is my rebuttal post

[bondLady] 1 moment plz

[bondLady] This post is concerning the post David and I did pertaining to the guru's manning up and taking reesponcibility for there actions, when they dont check out there suposed intel or there rumors before they make it public as fact, then this is the problem and this in itself is what hurts people. im not talking about people who are strong minded and who have been in this investment for a long time and who have seen it all when it comes to rumors and intel. im talking about the people who are either new or is on there last straw of hope and when the intel and rumors dont come tru these people are devastated and in some cases have lost lives. when i say take responcibility for your actions im saying make sure as much as u can of your intel before u put it out as a fact..... now when me and david did our post on gurus put up or shut up, we never named any names..in general it wasnt to any 1 in particular but to every one to be responcible in there posts, think

[bondLady] before u say facts that arent true on your posts or what u say on your cc's, take responcibility for your actions. in not naming any names or calling any one in paticular a guru or any thing like that i was suprised when zzzzzzzzz made a cc just to rebut my post about gurus put up or shut up. i guess you thought you fit the post i made? or why else would you have had a special conferance call to say how wrong it was and how you dont have to prove any thing, how you would never reveal your sources..this is the thing zzzzzzzzz..no one said i was talking about you..your cc implys you felt like it was you... i never said for any one to reveal there sources...what i did say is be responcible in posts and cc's because your actions if not thought out can hurt people. actions have consequences..next, i dont bring my posts to your site, YOUR members bring it there not me YOUR members read my posts..YOUR memebers made all the comments on my posts that you didnt like..

[bondLady] YOUR MEMBERS who you called out by name told them to get out of your site for makeing a comment to my posts that you didnt agree with. i never named you zzzzzzzzz, you named you with your rant. in your own words on your cc you even said that you may be wrong 9 out of 10 times thats just crazy and irresponcible how can you be wrong 9 out of 10 times with intel,...how could you flat out try to shame out YOUR members by trying to make a example out of them for makeing coments about a post. see the thing is in all the years ive been in this, gurus have come and gone after there intel has been played out so much they finally fade away..ive heard almost every kind of rumor and suposed intel thru out all the years ive been in this and as you said 9 out of 10 times this stuff is just plain out wrong. investigate your things before u post it as fact make sure you have done every thing before you put some thing out as fact, if something is just an opinon

[bondLady] just say so say this is imo dont put it out as fact and shoot your credibility. when you say every thing in the news is wrong that you cant believe any thing in the news? are you for real? news has been right on the whole time, whats wrong is the way people interpret these articles, thats where it goes wrong is if you dont understand something it must be wrong? thats pretty far out there . youve read enough of my posts to know what i put out is as real and honest as can be done. and if the news was so wrong, then why are we right on schedule if you go by facts and news. interpritaion is every thing. i understand that you dont understand or know how to read these articles, your not alone in this many many many people dont understand the interputaion, thats not a cut down, it just means you need to spend more time in trying to understand what this different culture is trying to say, to be able to understand you must understand the culture. which ive put so many years and studys into this i feel ive been able to decipher the way these people talk and the way they mean things thus being able to 99.9% of the time being accurate in my opinons of these iraqi articles.if im wrong i say im wrong or if im unsure i will say that up front i dont hide from it or lie about it i always say its in my opinon...

[bondLady] now the next thing in this is i was really suprised at you check mate that you was so upset by mine and davids post that you had to hold a special cc to bash us and your members for comenting on our posts. this may suprise you but this same post about gurus put up or shut up was put in sites all over the net not by me but by people that agreed to it this may also suprise you that litterally thousands and upon thousands of people read that post and people commented on it all over the net sure there was a few people that didnt like it i knew there would be...but what i was shocked to see just like you was how many hundreds of comments were put in the comments box under neathe the posts just how tired of all the bs and non truths people really are... there was so many people agreed with the take responcibilitys for your actions to gurus i was shocked litterally hundreds of people agreed with mine and davids post about this ..which my post came from the heart i mean every word of it its time we all stood up and said something about it...and i did, im just suprised at you zzzzzzzzz how u could demean your members and tell them to get out of your site for there comments about my post not yours. and the fact i didnt name any names in my post, why did you feel like i was talking about you or calling you a guru..imo from what ive seen i would never want to be put in the same category as a guru its just another 4 letter word to me.

[bondLady] so in closeing so others will know what im talking about your special cc here is the number of the recorded call 760-569-7699...pin number 377315. this is a very short call 10 minutes or less i believe....but in your own words and actions zzzzzzzzz you put yourself in the caliber of a guru and wrong 9 out of 10 times not me nor david. no one ask you to be the guru nor did i insinuate in any way it was you....all i can say buddy...for any one else that may have gotton a rash on there ash for my guru put up or shut up post....if the shoe fits wear it....thats my 2 dinars and ty all and im sorry if our post has caused problems for some thats not our intention i just want to see more accountibility and people to take responcibility for there actions..seek the truth...i do. thank you all very much for letting me take a few moments of your time...BondLady

[bondLady] hope ive been clear and above all else honest and if ive hurt any 1 wioth my posts i apoligise that wasnt my intention i just want people to be more responcible when they state things as fact when in fact there not

[bondLady] drops the mic an walks off

[dtmc] Lady ?

[dtmc] GM

[dtmc] Hola

[dtmc] Please sit on your hands for a short while I respond.

[dtmc] I love this community

[dtmc] I love People

[dtmc] I maintain what we said yesterday to be Factual

[dtmc] I maintain if the Cap fits, WEAR IT!

[dtmc] Furthermore we as leaders have a responsibility to the people who trust us

[dtmc] I love PD, PTR and the like

[dtmc] I love blc and rvt

[dtmc] I even love MTT

[dtmc] I like the fact that these forums help people

[dtmc] Give them a place and a home

[dtmc] BUT

[dtmc] There is a time to speak Truth

[dtmc] There is a time to Keep quiet

[dtmc] What we said yesterday was truthfull

[dtmc] Genral.

[dtmc] and pointed .

[dtmc] Not to persons but to an attitude

[dtmc] An attitude of careless irresponsibility

[dtmc] An attitude of loud, brash selfishness

[dtmc] An attitude that is not meek nor humble

[dtmc] in short a destructive attitude

[dtmc] In as much as we have called the sources of intel to ransom.

[dtmc] we are equally called to hold each other responsible for what we allow in

[dtmc] For what we germinate and allow to decide our investment environment

[dtmc] So yesterday the plea was to the sources.

[dtmc] Today it is to you

[dtmc] To whom much is given much is expected

[dtmc] You have BLC

[dtmc] You have RVT

[dtmc] YOu have internet access

[dtmc] and discernment

[dtmc] Please use it to chart your own news and course

[dtmc] To anyone who took yesterday's spill as a challenge. I apologise

[dtmc] It is not a forum on forum challenge

[dtmc] It is a call to sanity and reality

[dtmc] To the people of PTR who were disappointed and hurt. Nothing said was meant in a spirit of anger at you

[dtmc] Everything said was meant to call all to accountability for incorrect information funneled and propagated.

[dtmc] Lastnight on my call a nice lady informed me the RV happened yesterday

[dtmc] she said it was at $4 in Iraq and $8. outside

[dtmc] Brothers and Sisters where did the whole premise that there will be an in country rate come from ?

[dtmc] Poor old lady just needed something to believe in. I will be less than if I delivered untruth

[dtmc] shaky truth

[dtmc] unverified and unverifiable truth to her

[dtmc] to any forum leader. I love your site and your effort. No fight here

[dtmc] to everyone in the forum please do your own homework

[dtmc] Take your own initiative in as much as you can't spend my money and I yours

[dtmc] Amen

[dtmc] thanks for your patience time and understanding

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Smitty for the post! I love Bondlady's factual approach in this investment! I only read the BS rumors for pure entertainment. I don't believe the BS hype, however others can and will be vulnerable. Give them hell Bondlady! Way to stick up for others! The world needs more like you. :twothumbs::tiphat::tiphat:

• Upvote 2

Let the BASHING Begin!

Remember, there are alway's two sides to every argument.. (although I do enjoy how BondLady goes with Real news, and not supposed intel)

-18-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz--(rebuttal of Bondlaydy's "Gurus put up or shut up post". Their level of ignorance blows me away...grow up and get a clue about the news...it's so edited and porous it's ridiculous...Your news links are always wrong as well...it doesn't really tell us anything...we try to find people who get around the news...If you need proof, then don't come to our site...I always stayed away from rate...G20 said it would start at $3.22 so I go with that as the base...I don't believe in a date, but I've felt my heart raise at certain weekends feeling this was it...Over 1/2 of our intel sources have been cut out...we have the best chosen sources of intel out there...Bondlady says, "ignore all intel." How old are you? 12? Not in the real world?...I've been a successful internet businessman...7 figures a month for a couple months...people write stuff about you when you are that successful...stuff that is not true...I like the detective work of what is really going on...This site [ptr] is for figuring out what is going on...I'm not mad, I'm passionate...I'll be happy to debate bondlady and david...let's do it live

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks smitty,the gurus need to be called out for all the lies they consistently spew! I applaud bondlady for her stance. I don't always understand the news articles and can appreciate the way bondlady breaks the articles down so that I can understand them. Bondlady has earned my trust and I look forward to her posts! :D

• Upvote 2

Seems to me this is going over and over and over. At xe.com it shows 1168. Whatever!!!!!! we all are still broke to the bone.

Thank you Bond Lady once again for your astute honesty and integrity. I am in complete agreement with you. Some folks out there may have what they need in their lives to be comfortable and wait this out. There are some people involved in this who have been waiting and waiting and using resources in hopes of this coming to completion sooner than later. Some may be on their last thread financially, emotionally and spiritually. It is only out of respect for one another and to Adam that this forum be directed to the facts and truth. I for one am gun shy on ANY rate or date indication, interpretation or speculation. The facts need to back up what is being said otherwise it is pure gossip.

Namaste

[bondLady] what i say now ive pre typed it will go into the forum right along with what david said because imo its spot on

[bondLady] id like every 1 to sit on there hands till im thru

[bondLady] when david and i did the post on gurus put up or shut up

[bondLady] obviously i knew there would be some lash outs

[bondLady] some dont like to hear the truth and many did and responded to it

[bondLady] 1st for all who didnt see my guru put up or shut up post peak plz provide the link

[bondLady] i didnt single any 1 out

[bondLady] i made a state ment to all

[bondLady] plz be responcible when u post something as fact

[bondLady] last night zzzzzzzzz from peoples talk radio decided to have a special cc concerning my guru put up or shut up post

[bondLady] i was suprised he did but now that he has

[bondLady] my statement will follow

[bondLady] for all who didnt hear it here is his cc its short 10 min or less but here it is 760-569-7699 pin number is 377315

[bondLady] plz listen so u will kow

[bondLady] ive made it a point not to have my site be a bash site

[bondLady] i try to respect all as u all know whove been with me

[bondLady] so i was rather shocked at checkmates call a special call at that just to say what he did and thats fine it doesnt phase me

[bondLady] wanna know why?

[bondLady] because im all about the truth

[bondLady] i seek the truth

[bondLady] and every one else should too

[bondLady] i wont be blindly led by any one

[bondLady] with this being said

[bondLady] here is my rebuttal post

[bondLady] 1 moment plz

[bondLady] This post is concerning the post David and I did pertaining to the guru's manning up and taking reesponcibility for there actions, when they dont check out there suposed intel or there rumors before they make it public as fact, then this is the problem and this in itself is what hurts people. im not talking about people who are strong minded and who have been in this investment for a long time and who have seen it all when it comes to rumors and intel. im talking about the people who are either new or is on there last straw of hope and when the intel and rumors dont come tru these people are devastated and in some cases have lost lives. when i say take responcibility for your actions im saying make sure as much as u can of your intel before u put it out as a fact..... now when me and david did our post on gurus put up or shut up, we never named any names..in general it wasnt to any 1 in particular but to every one to be responcible in there posts, think

[bondLady] before u say facts that arent true on your posts or what u say on your cc's, take responcibility for your actions. in not naming any names or calling any one in paticular a guru or any thing like that i was suprised when zzzzzzzzz made a cc just to rebut my post about gurus put up or shut up. i guess you thought you fit the post i made? or why else would you have had a special conferance call to say how wrong it was and how you dont have to prove any thing, how you would never reveal your sources..this is the thing zzzzzzzzz..no one said i was talking about you..your cc implys you felt like it was you... i never said for any one to reveal there sources...what i did say is be responcible in posts and cc's because your actions if not thought out can hurt people. actions have consequences..next, i dont bring my posts to your site, YOUR members bring it there not me YOUR members read my posts..YOUR memebers made all the comments on my posts that you didnt like..

[bondLady] YOUR MEMBERS who you called out by name told them to get out of your site for makeing a comment to my posts that you didnt agree with. i never named you zzzzzzzzz, you named you with your rant. in your own words on your cc you even said that you may be wrong 9 out of 10 times thats just crazy and irresponcible how can you be wrong 9 out of 10 times with intel,...how could you flat out try to shame out YOUR members by trying to make a example out of them for makeing coments about a post. see the thing is in all the years ive been in this, gurus have come and gone after there intel has been played out so much they finally fade away..ive heard almost every kind of rumor and suposed intel thru out all the years ive been in this and as you said 9 out of 10 times this stuff is just plain out wrong. investigate your things before u post it as fact make sure you have done every thing before you put some thing out as fact, if something is just an opinon

[bondLady] just say so say this is imo dont put it out as fact and shoot your credibility. when you say every thing in the news is wrong that you cant believe any thing in the news? are you for real? news has been right on the whole time, whats wrong is the way people interpret these articles, thats where it goes wrong is if you dont understand something it must be wrong? thats pretty far out there . youve read enough of my posts to know what i put out is as real and honest as can be done. and if the news was so wrong, then why are we right on schedule if you go by facts and news. interpritaion is every thing. i understand that you dont understand or know how to read these articles, your not alone in this many many many people dont understand the interputaion, thats not a cut down, it just means you need to spend more time in trying to understand what this different culture is trying to say, to be able to understand you must understand the culture. which ive put so many years and studys into this i feel ive been able to decipher the way these people talk and the way they mean things thus being able to 99.9% of the time being accurate in my opinons of these iraqi articles.if im wrong i say im wrong or if im unsure i will say that up front i dont hide from it or lie about it i always say its in my opinon...

[bondLady] now the next thing in this is i was really suprised at you check mate that you was so upset by mine and davids post that you had to hold a special cc to bash us and your members for comenting on our posts. this may suprise you but this same post about gurus put up or shut up was put in sites all over the net not by me but by people that agreed to it this may also suprise you that litterally thousands and upon thousands of people read that post and people commented on it all over the net sure there was a few people that didnt like it i knew there would be...but what i was shocked to see just like you was how many hundreds of comments were put in the comments box under neathe the posts just how tired of all the bs and non truths people really are... there was so many people agreed with the take responcibilitys for your actions to gurus i was shocked litterally hundreds of people agreed with mine and davids post about this ..which my post came from the heart i mean every word of it its time we all stood up and said something about it...and i did, im just suprised at you zzzzzzzzz how u could demean your members and tell them to get out of your site for there comments about my post not yours. and the fact i didnt name any names in my post, why did you feel like i was talking about you or calling you a guru..imo from what ive seen i would never want to be put in the same category as a guru its just another 4 letter word to me.

[bondLady] so in closeing so others will know what im talking about your special cc here is the number of the recorded call 760-569-7699...pin number 377315. this is a very short call 10 minutes or less i believe....but in your own words and actions zzzzzzzzz you put yourself in the caliber of a guru and wrong 9 out of 10 times not me nor david. no one ask you to be the guru nor did i insinuate in any way it was you....all i can say buddy...for any one else that may have gotton a rash on there ash for my guru put up or shut up post....if the shoe fits wear it....thats my 2 dinars and ty all and im sorry if our post has caused problems for some thats not our intention i just want to see more accountibility and people to take responcibility for there actions..seek the truth...i do. thank you all very much for letting me take a few moments of your time...BondLady

[bondLady] hope ive been clear and above all else honest and if ive hurt any 1 wioth my posts i apoligise that wasnt my intention i just want people to be more responcible when they state things as fact when in fact there not

[bondLady] drops the mic an walks off

[dtmc] Lady ?

[dtmc] GM

[dtmc] Hola

[dtmc] Please sit on your hands for a short while I respond.

[dtmc] I love this community

[dtmc] I love People

[dtmc] I maintain what we said yesterday to be Factual

[dtmc] I maintain if the Cap fits, WEAR IT!

[dtmc] Furthermore we as leaders have a responsibility to the people who trust us

[dtmc] I love PD, PTR and the like

[dtmc] I love blc and rvt

[dtmc] I even love MTT

[dtmc] I like the fact that these forums help people

[dtmc] Give them a place and a home

[dtmc] BUT

[dtmc] There is a time to speak Truth

[dtmc] There is a time to Keep quiet

[dtmc] What we said yesterday was truthfull

[dtmc] Genral.

[dtmc] and pointed .

[dtmc] Not to persons but to an attitude

[dtmc] An attitude of careless irresponsibility

[dtmc] An attitude of loud, brash selfishness

[dtmc] An attitude that is not meek nor humble

[dtmc] in short a destructive attitude

[dtmc] In as much as we have called the sources of intel to ransom.

[dtmc] we are equally called to hold each other responsible for what we allow in

[dtmc] For what we germinate and allow to decide our investment environment

[dtmc] So yesterday the plea was to the sources.

[dtmc] Today it is to you

[dtmc] To whom much is given much is expected

[dtmc] You have BLC

[dtmc] You have RVT

[dtmc] YOu have internet access

[dtmc] and discernment

[dtmc] Please use it to chart your own news and course

[dtmc] To anyone who took yesterday's spill as a challenge. I apologise

[dtmc] It is not a forum on forum challenge

[dtmc] It is a call to sanity and reality

[dtmc] To the people of PTR who were disappointed and hurt. Nothing said was meant in a spirit of anger at you

[dtmc] Everything said was meant to call all to accountability for incorrect information funneled and propagated.

[dtmc] Brothers and Sisters where did the whole premise that there will be an in country rate come from ?

[dtmc] Poor old lady just needed something to believe in. I will be less than if I delivered untruth

[dtmc] shaky truth

[dtmc] unverified and unverifiable truth to her

[dtmc] to any forum leader. I love your site and your effort. No fight here

[dtmc] to everyone in the forum please do your own homework

[dtmc] Take your own initiative in as much as you can't spend my money and I yours

[dtmc] Amen

[dtmc] thanks for your patience time and understanding

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Um, SORRY. WRONG. My life and My sanity depend on ME. Not someones take on the "NEWS" or someones "FACTS".

I find it LAUGHABLE that people don't see that the "NEWS" is just a slanted as the opinion that people put forth as "FACT".

ANYBODY can put out a website. And SOMEBODY will listen to ANYBODY.

Grow some intuition and discernment.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I for one have never been entertained by these gurus. I have believed the lies as they called it intel. My bad, my greed, my fault, I read the sites were closed up by the authorities on there site. What authorities? Can that intel not be reviled? My guess is NO. As bondlady put's it pure zzzzzzzzzzzz. :lol: I will post this for Adam tonight. Have you ever been contacted by any authorities? I know we don't allo this here but as always it's brought over as entertainment as can be believed by dummies as myself. I guess I'm not dumb I'm just to tired of life being so damn hard and just need this little bit of help. I have been around the world many times to know we are living like kings no matter how hard I think we have it sometimes. So today is another new day. ENJOY IT!

I've read a lot of posts by gurus and agree with some and really disagree with alot of their speculation. The key word is speculation. No one really knows unless you can back it with a news link. I hope that all who are invested can tell the difference. I don't think that it's necessary to bash or call someone out on their intel info or whatever you want to call it. I believe that after a few times that you're wrong should be enough for someone to consider the source. I noticed a lot of people are getting all worked up over nothing and I do agree with Bondlady that anything posted should be verified and if it isn't then take it for it's worth. We need to focus on the investment and accept what is backed by fact and agree to disagree on anything else. Thank all of you who take the time to do research and post. It's up to us to figure out if it's good info or not. God Bless everyone invested Semper Fi ;)

• Upvote 1

Thanks for posting this...Gotta give Bondlady and Dave an attaboy for taking this stand,..takes courage, and begins the trust re-building process....I'm glad there is someone who can call out these so called gurus and call BS when it is so deserved. Both of them just upped their credibility as far as I'm concerned...A well deserved thank you to them both...:D

Good post but try using the spell checker, it will make a better impression.

OMG - Don't take up the spelling issue. You will be nailed as a communist, a socialistic communist, a socialistic educated communist. OMG! Beware...........you have been warned.