Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's WEEKLY WEDNESDAY Q & A ~~ 5-18-11

cgbrown

Adam, In your OPINION, will we see an Iraqi RV before June 30,2011 or do you see it going into the winter months of 2011? THANK YOU! Remember, I asked for YOUR OPINION not facts or anything else. It matters to ME!

Edited by kjwayne
  • Upvote 2

Expiration of the Executive Orders this month to release frozen assets. Can they RV until they have control of those funds? It doesn't seem like they could until they legally have control of those assets (monetary and monetized non-liquid assets).

• Upvote 2

hello to adam and mods...

i think all would like to hear what event will happened from this week until 30th of june 2011.....

what happened to presidential exec. order, dfi and chapter 7 at 30th june 2011?

if all are done during that time, will RV happened or GOI and CBI still reluctant to RV their currency?

Edited by jai5
  • Upvote 2

Adam,

Considering the on going power moves between Malaki and Allawi ,how much of a negative effect is this having on a R.V?

In regards to a timeline .Could a R.V. still happen even if these never see eye to eye ?

Looks like the Iraqi goverment is almost at their breaking point ,should we be concerned?

I read that any bank accounts containing dinar in Iraq that were funded by US dollars would not have their funds available under a new (RV) rate. If so, I would assume that they would use the US dollars to determine the quantity of Dinars in that account after the RV.

Is this correct? And if so, how does it really effect a Warka account funded by US dollars? I am in the process of getting CitiBank and Warka accts and don't know if I should continue.

Adam ~ Id like your comments on what Sonny1 put in the forum regarding the RV and our dinar. I realize he is a friend but would ask you to be objective when answering. << his comment is found here ...

THIS IS WHAT HE SAID .....

I was agreeing with the fact that people should put the dinar away and forget about it for a little while,because it isnt going to rv for a long time.

Read more: page__st__20#ixzz1MeEm7OTi

I understand he has a right to his opinion .. but he was brought to us as a person to listen to ... im wondering is that still the case?

Please leave your questions for Adam here --- but also PLEASE read thru to be sure it hasn't already been asked!!

Thank you!!!

pvS

beat myself this week Dogmatic1!! biggrin.gif

PVS:

Thanks for Merging both threads, but you could have left it under your name. There is no 'claim to fame' here.

• Upvote 1

Adam, what's with the blackout conspiracy? A year and a half ago, you said right before the RV, things would get crazy. Well, crazy is here and do you think there is any truth to the Blackout or just more lies? Also, thanks for keeping it real, seems to be a rare quality these days.

Butifldrm

Hello Adam.. my question is relating to something you mentioned last week. I read where you said that in Wisconsin they would take 45% ..is that right off the top or is that with any taxes included? Could you clarify that alittle more? I'm from Wis too. Thanks for your time and effort, catl6147

Dear Adam

What do you think about the idea the the CBI can do what Ty over at DB said he would do at cash out - that is, use his stock of dinar to pay off currency investors? Can't Iraq do the same thing when their billions stashed away at the CBI RV at a much higher rate? They can afford to pay out trillions too. Or is there a flaw in this scenario?

I read that at RV Warka accounts that had been funded with US dollar would pay out at the post rv rate. For ex: an account funded by $1,000.00 would still be worth $1,000.00 even though it had close to a million dinar prior to RV. Could this be true? (I asked this earlier but I cant find it now. Please pardon if it is double posted.

Hi Adam,

Would you be able to give us an idea of which Australian bank/s you are doing cash-in spread deals with?

Taa, Mate!

Thank you for all that you and the Mod Squad do...ya bunch of Legends!!! (that's a big compliment, here in Oz, by the way...lol)