Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Text message service

(edited)

OK 1st off the reason I’ve been out of the loop, “ To all I have befriended here on DV” Is due to a brain injury I have sustained.

I have a hard time comprehending what I am reading. So it turns out being read to I can concentrate on what’s being said.

I love using MOVIE quotes to describe Who, what, when, where & why It’s just who I am.

And since sustaining my brain injury “movie quote” I am like 10 second Tom only I am 10 minute Eric. “ name that movie”
I have said all that to say this, If you ever go audio let me know PLEASE.

A text will be great, and will probably go down as one of the most memorable moments in my life. I’m talking print it out and frame it.  

I thought a call was going out to all PLATINUM VIP’s  anyway, part of the #### ?

Merry Christmas everyone and A Happy New Year.

Edited by Markinsa
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

On 7/22/2011 at 6:28 PM, fixxittmann said:

I believe everyone will find out without the text in plenty time to cash in. Once this happens I cant see where a 10 minute head start will change the outcome.

For myself, the value of this service is that I can focus on other things without being concerned I will miss the big event.I appreciate all the hours that Adam and his team devote to sorting through the unfolding drama of Iraq. My Time and attention that I would prefer to put elsewhere If I don't gt the text, I have confidence that it didn't happen yet. I'm buying a  lot  of piece of mind. Text service -$10, piece of mind - priceless.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Brisco said:

OK 1st off the reason I’ve been out of the loop, “ To all I have befriended here on DV” Is due to a brain injury I have sustained.

I have a hard time comprehending what I am reading. So it turns out being read to I can concentrate on what’s being said.

I love using MOVIE quotes to describe Who, what, when, where & why It’s just who I am.

Sorry you had the injury. I had a stroke and know first hand the impact of what brain damage can do.Best wishes for a full recovery. You can get it all back,just never give up.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

On 12/24/2019 at 7:44 AM, Brisco said:

And since sustaining my brain injury “movie quote” I am like 10 second Tom only I am 10 minute Eric. “ name that movie”
I have said all that to say this, If you ever go audio let me know PLEASE.

A text will be great, and will probably go down as one of the most memorable moments in my life. I’m talking print it out and frame it.  

I thought a call was going out to all PLATINUM VIP!" rel="">VIP’s  anyway, part of the #### ?

Merry Christmas everyone and A Happy New Year.

Wishing you the best for everything

• Thanks 1

• 6 months later...

The test text will not go out before I send an email announcement and also post it here in VIP. Also, you will need to initiate it.

This may not be done before the end of the week - my programmer/designer is still dealing with some issues and I decided to just hold off and wait for now, since the current text service is functioning perfectly as it is.

This is coming, don't worry! But also - thanks for your patience. It will be worth the wait.

:tiphat: 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

This is coming, don't worry! But also - thanks for your patience. It will be worth the wait.

:tiphat: 

You can bet Your Blue Booties it’s going to be Worth The Wait ‼️   So..Just .....Hang in There. ‼️😁❤️‼️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

This may not be done before the end of the week - my programmer/designer is still dealing with some issues and I decided to just hold off and wait for now, since the current text service is functioning perfectly as it is.

Not worried a bit.  Thanks for the post.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

14 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Not worried a bit.  Thanks for the post.  

:twothumbs: Me NEITHER, Pitcher, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

I have been very impressed with Adam and The Affiliates with their exceptional value added services constantly assessed and addressed to operate as a Smooth Operation on a moments notice without any pretense whatsoever.

So, ENTIRELY worth the wait. So glad I am in ALL the way with the International Bank Account, Domestic LLC, AND Second Citizenship still remaining.

Hopefully, others, if possible, will make the same considerations. Time has shown the services offered here at DinarVets to be well worth the investment for wealth retention, wealth growth, AND legacy creation.

:twothumbs: Thank You Adam and The Affiliates!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

(edited)
1 hour ago, ooney said:

How do I verify my text number on file?

Click on your user name at the top right of page.

Go down until you see the "contact" section.

You phone number should be there. If not. Put it there.

Edited by nstoolman1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

@ChiefT   I edited your post to remove your personal phone number.   I also checked your profile, and that same phone # is listed on your profile.   Probably not a good idea to post any personal info on here.   But as far as the text message from Adam, you should be good to go.  Just be sure to keep your VIP membership up to date.    

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2