Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who can you TRUST?

Wizard of Oz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't get it.......................Adam and or his helpers.............why do you keep letting Okie posts..........brought in from other forums ..........put in your forum? Do you not

know it makes this forum look bad? He's fictional, a liar, pumper, and I don't doubt he's involved with Ali. Do any of you really think that a foreigner from another

country that hates us is gonna be honest? They would just as soon drive a vehicle into our house and die a martor if they thought it would screw Americans over.

Please tells us Adam you are not someone like that. Please tell us that you are really an honest person. I know all I want out of life is to be happy, my family taken

care of, and believe in my higher power. Most of the Americans are true, loving people, and work our butts off to make ends meet. Our country has drained the

middle class and we can no longer support the rest of our country. All we are trying to do is get ahead a little and make our family live a little easier. I am not a

greedy person, I am by no means rich. I live from pay check to pay check. I only hope someday our world will see that 90% of the people just want to be happy

and take care of their families and friends. Instead we let our government try to show who is the most powerful and innocent lives are taken. I have and will

always believe if your country is not treating you right do what the Americans did ............revolt! We are trying to help too many others in the name of deomocracy

that we are leaving our own people behind. America is dying, little by little. Our fore Fathers did not intend for us to save the world. Even George Washinton told us

to stay neutral and not make commitments to other countries. This a man that did not have the high dollar colleges and the technologly in 18th we have today. He knew

back in the 18th century what our country needed to do. If America wise up and realize we can't fix the world. If we would take care of our own we wouldn't be

where we are today. Even a bully knows not to pick a fight with someone they know will beat them up. No one fights someone they know will kick their a.... . We go in

and help all these other countries in the name of democracy.........train their military....give them weapons and guess what?????????? Now they are using those

same weapons against us! You can't fix crazy and you can't change stupid..........is that them or us?????????? Wake up America!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Wizzard, I am embarrassed that you would say such things. You are expecting too much from any Dinar forum. No one has the truth about date and rate. All of us are simply looking for clues that help us draw conclusions. If you are looking for truth about date and rate, you better get to know Mr.Rothschild.

• Upvote 2

Wizzard, I am embarrassed that you would say such things. You are expecting too much from any Dinar forum. No one has the truth about date and rate. All of us are simply looking for clues that help us draw conclusions. If you are looking for truth about date and rate, you better get to know Mr.Rothschild.

He's the man behind the curtain

• Upvote 1

Folks, we have another victim!

Wizard, do you know what country Ali is from? But they hate us? Quite a statement, since it means nothing.

Has Ali done something to you or someone you know? Did he harm you? Did Ali do anything other than conduct business and make business decision regarding his business?

Do you like Donald Trump? Do you know how many times his has filed bankruptcy and hurt people? Trump made legal business decisions, but you don't see anyone complaining.

Is there a function that Ali was providing, or going to provide to you, that he charged you for and did not delivery, or a service that you cannot get somewhere else?

And by the way, if you are going to accuse someone of being a martyr, you need to learn how to spell it.

Have a nice day.

• Upvote 3

The audacity and the narrow mindedness of the OP saddens me. First your racial hateful bias opinion about who Ali is and where he from spawn idiots that think america is right in there justification of raging war against anyone they wish and please for their benefit. What if a country came here to police us and control us and steal our natural resources, then call it democracy.

• Upvote 1

Folks, we have another victim!

Wizard, do you know what country Ali is from? But they hate us? Quite a statement, since it means nothing.

Has Ali done something to you or someone you know? Did he harm you? Did Ali do anything other than conduct business and make business decision regarding his business?

Do you like Donald Trump? Do you know how many times his has filed bankruptcy and hurt people? Trump made legal business decisions, but you don't see anyone complaining.

Is there a function that Ali was providing, or going to provide to you, that he charged you for and did not delivery, or a service that you cannot get somewhere else?

And by the way, if you are going to accuse someone of being a martyr, you need to learn how to spell it.

Have a nice day.

Well said Carello! I stand with you on this one 100%. Very good points made as well. Peace.

• Upvote 1

Carello: I stand with you, cbs71 and Caleb08. God hates a liar and what God has in store for us with the arrival of his promised Kingdom will infinitesimally overshadow the blessings of even the RV. For now, the RV will bring wonderful things to the individuals and families that stay grounded spiritually. The liars and the pumpers will always be with us. So will flies.

• Upvote 2

Feel better getting that off your chest? I like my DV family because it is pretty much an open forum. (and by the way, I like to ready Okie's post - I don't believe them - but I like em - entertaining) - I understand and empathize with your frustration. Thanks for sharing!

You can't anybody to post the truth about the RV amount and or when it will happen PERIOD!!....... unless the poster has positive proof!! :D

AND THEN IT WOULDN'T BE A "RUMOR," would it?

well oz, you can only trust in Jesus Christ.

wiineedmore, what they would find is the most heavily armed populous in the world. I dont think it would work out to well for them if they were to try that.

and by the way we do NOT have a democracy, we have a democratic republic.

FILL IN THE BLANK:

". . . and to the ____________ for which it stands, one Nation, under God, with liberty and justice for all?

SPOT ON, JF

• Upvote 1

wiineedmore, what they would find is the most heavily armed populous in the world. I dont think it would work out to well for them if they were to try that.

I was stating the situation of a country trying to force something on us we are not. But thanks for your input

Also German has a Democratic. Republic

FILL IN THE BLANK:

". . . and to the ____________ for which it stands, one Nation, under God, with liberty and justice for all?

SPOT ON, JF

If you are referring to republic in action we are far from it.

I was stating the situation of a country trying to force something on us we are not. But thanks for your input

Also German has a Democratic. Republic

FILL IN THE BLANK:

SPOT ON, JF

If you are referring to republic in action we are far from it.