Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Burgers in Iraq

humveee

As odd as your post may seem, you are very correct. When I was there, they had a Burger King at BIAP. It was awesome !!!! Just because it was a " Link " to home. They, IMHO, hosed everybody on prices, but hey, were else doe's a burger slinger own a bullet proof vest?

pp

imagine being in baghdad one day and walking into a burger place....

chesburger chesburger chesburger!! :lol: :lol:

Ha-Ha. That sure sounds like that old (1st generation) SNL skit. So much so that this could have even been the source, or perhaps these guys are getting signals that were beamed 30 years ago thinking that is current mainstream. Too funny. Thanks. :lol:

SNL

Edited by RicknSaudi

Ok, I really got to ask ...........................are you guys really that uninformed????? A very good friend of my has done 3 tours in Iraq. He bought a Harley while in Iraq because it was

almost half what it was cost in the states. The military ships it home for free..........I have no problem with that. What they have seen/done over there that is the least our government

can do for them. What we don't understand unless U do know someone that has been there..........all we have seen is the bombing and the after math. It's not like that everywhere

over there. The Kurdish side is very rich. They already have McDonalds,,,,,, Harley.............7 star motels that put our high dollar motels to shame. Their land is beautifu! They are

not like the rest of Iraq that is why they want more say so and hold out. They have the majority of the oil in their part of the land. They are very proud people and are tired of being

screwed over.

I

As odd as your post may seem, you are very correct. When I was there, they had a Burger King at BIAP. It was awesome !!!! Just because it was a " Link " to home. They, IMHO, hosed everybody on prices, but hey, were else doe's a burger slinger own a bullet proof vest?

pp

I wouldnt call it awesome but at least we have one... :lol: