Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OK this is my concern and it really does matter to me because im not a negative person, what i want to know is why do i get all the negative when im only responding to some of the post but when i give good info i only get a one +. I read a lot of post on this site and others but im mostly on this one cause i really beleive the people here have good intention and intel and Adam has not let any of us down with his info. When someone post about Obama i respond and i give the facts about what i know when the people that talk about him are going on hear say and not doing their research. I thought we were hear to give info on the Dinar. why is it they get 3 to 10 points about what they say about the President and when i give my two cents i get negative points? is it that the Mods and Admin share the same view as the person talking about Obama are the people that screen the post and they are against what i or we post. How are yall grading the post what are the requirements that you go by because the way i see it is ONE WAY, i know i have only been here for 4 months but i have post some good things and plus i know i have been a basher but in the last 2 months ive been positive even when someone that has been negative and i still try to add positive to it and they get points and me too but mine is negative and theirs are plus so can any of the mods are admin explain to me how you do the plus or minus situation. It might seem like im crying or complaining but i just want t5o know how you justify the plus and minus. now mind you im gonna keep my same opoion during this whole process, but are yall discriminating because yall feel the same way about what people post about Obama? i just want to know and even if you dont give me an answer its ok because i can understand that it is what it is and people will do what they do according to their race. i will still continue to post and read on this site and im probably going to get blowed out the water for this but just wanted my dv friends and others how i felt.. anyway...... LETS GO RRRRRRVVVVVV :D:P:D

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

OK this is my concern and it really does matter to me because im not a negative person, what i want to know is why do i get all the negative when im only responding to some of the post but when i give good info i only get a one +. I read a lot of post on this site and others but im mostly on this one cause i really beleive the people here have good intention and intel and Adam has not let any of us down with his info. When someone post about Obama i respond and i give the facts about what i know when the people that talk about him are going on hear say and not doing their research. I thought we were hear to give info on the Dinar. why is it they get 3 to 10 points about what they say about the President and when i give my two cents i get negative points? is it that the Mods and Admin share the same view as the person talking about Obama are the people that screen the post and they are against what i or we post. How are yall grading the post what are the requirements that you go by because the way i see it is ONE WAY, i know i have only been here for 4 months but i have post some good things and plus i know i have been a basher but in the last 2 months ive been positive even when someone that has been negative and i still try to add positive to it and they get points and me too but mine is negative and theirs are plus so can any of the mods are admin explain to me how you do the plus or minus situation. It might seem like im crying or complaining but i just want t5o know how you justify the plus and minus. now mind you im gonna keep my same opoion during this whole process, but are yall discriminating because yall feel the same way about what people post about Obama? i just want to know and even if you dont give me an answer its ok because i can understand that it is what it is and people will do what they do according to their race. i will still continue to post and read on this site and im probably going to get blowed out the water for this but just wanted my dv friends and others how i felt.. anyway...... LETS GO RRRRRRVVVVVV biggrin.giftongue.gifbiggrin.gif

Let them eat cake......tickle their ears.....give 5 cents........when you post or reply to a post you never know the mood of the crowd on DV, you might get the thumbs up.... or not. Sometimes you get hit with tomatoes sometimes grapefruit but you still get their attentionrolleyes.gif

• Upvote 2

I didn't realize this post site had become a site to make us feel physcological better about ourselves. As a counsilor I would suggest that if you do not want or expect feedback on what you post, then perhaps you should consider not posting. You really sound like the little boy who does not get his way and he is going to go tell mommy and daddy.

From what I have seen on here absolutely no one is beyond getting a negative response to anything they post. But by posting this kind of post you do truly open yourself up to all kinds of "bashers". I am not bashing you I am just being straight up in my thoughts.

I for one would love to see all the comments made about current and past presidents be left at the door before entering. We might as well discuss who has the best religion as to discuss the political climate of our country.

Many of us love to talk about how fragmented Iraq is and how they can get nothing done. Will perhaps we should look at our own political house before making comment on someone else's political house. We have not passed a budget on time in almost 20 years and the last one was almost two years late. We are extremely polarized in this country and I don't see it getting better soon.

I think we could all use a good dose of humility. We all take ourselves far too serious. The sun does not rise and sit on us or wether or not there is an RV. My goodness I have only been here for about 3 months and have gotten enough sermon material on how not to act for the next 20 years.

Let's each of pledge to go for the next 24 hours without bashing each other, Iraq, or our Government. It is now 3:50 Eastern Time. If I were a betting man, I would say we won't make it to 4:00 Eastern Time.

Trerumph, I know how you feel, but don't open yourself up or lower yourself to the type of treatment that many (not all) love to dole out in this and other sites.

God Bless

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

OK this is my concern and it really does matter to me because im not a negative person, what i want to know is why do i get all the negative when im only responding to some of the post but when i give good info i only get a one +. I read a lot of post on this site and others but im mostly on this one cause i really beleive the people here have good intention and intel and Adam has not let any of us down with his info. When someone post about Obama i respond and i give the facts about what i know when the people that talk about him are going on hear say and not doing their research. I thought we were hear to give info on the Dinar. why is it they get 3 to 10 points about what they say about the President and when i give my two cents i get negative points? is it that the Mods and Admin share the same view as the person talking about Obama are the people that screen the post and they are against what i or we post. How are yall grading the post what are the requirements that you go by because the way i see it is ONE WAY, i know i have only been here for 4 months but i have post some good things and plus i know i have been a basher but in the last 2 months ive been positive even when someone that has been negative and i still try to add positive to it and they get points and me too but mine is negative and theirs are plus so can any of the mods are admin explain to me how you do the plus or minus situation. It might seem like im crying or complaining but i just want t5o know how you justify the plus and minus. now mind you im gonna keep my same opoion during this whole process, but are yall discriminating because yall feel the same way about what people post about Obama? i just want to know and even if you dont give me an answer its ok because i can understand that it is what it is and people will do what they do according to their race. i will still continue to post and read on this site and im probably going to get blowed out the water for this but just wanted my dv friends and others how i felt.. anyway...... LETS GO RRRRRRVVVVVV biggrin.giftongue.gifbiggrin.gif

Trerumph, let me weight in on this. The MODS or ADmin doesn't have anything to do with the plus or minus a post receives, it is the audience that reads it. I get minus sometimes on my posts and it doesn't bother me and they come from who knows where. Sometimes its the nature of the post or its content, or sometimes people just want to be mean spirited. Hang in there it won't be the last one you will get or me either.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

HUMAN NATURE

It is easier to be negative than positive in almost any situation. Negativity does not require proof usually, but positivity does. If the cave man asked his medicine man if it was a good day to hunt and was told "no" they all stayed in the cave and did nothing. If the answer was "yes" a scout was sent to check on the game and make sure there was good reaon to go out hunting.

Right up to modern day it has been the same. Ask any person in business. They can hear all sorts of negative comments about product and service and whatever is lacking in their performace as a business operator. The rarity is having someone come up and speak, or write, to tell him of some good thing, whether product, or service, that they have experienced.

So don't be surprised about the negatives. People who have a negative feeling will use the red circle and give you a minus. Most people who have a positive feeling will just carry on without even thinking about giving you a plus. Even when it comes to local political voting, most people pick a candidate to vote for in order that some other candidate, someone they do not want to win, will lose. Negative just comes easier. It is a way of protecting ourselves. From earliest days mankind has always been ready to fight for the safety and security of their family and tribe. Although defence has been a "natural", going out to invite the stranger in for dinner has not been. Human Nature.

And you have alread had comments telling you that it is not the mods or admins who do the grading, it is the other members. Anyone who reads your post gets to respond with a vote.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 3

i just want t5o know how you justify the plus and minus

If you say something good about 0bama, and the majority of those reading it don't like him, odds are you are going to get a lot of minuses...and vice versa.

Likewise, if you say something good about Chevys, and the majority of those reading it love Fords....same thing will likely happen.

It's just a matter of what you say, how you say it...and the reaction of those reading your post.

• Upvote 4

Mods, correct me if im wrong, isn't the warning status on the left under member name/info only activated by mod(s); and

the general membership has the thumbs up and down option on the right?

ps the general membership cannot issue warning(s) right?

Let them eat cake......tickle their ears.....give 5 cents........when you post or reply to a post you never know the mood of the crowd on DV, you might get the thumbs up.... or not. Sometimes you get hit with tomatoes sometimes grapefruit but you still get their attentionrolleyes.gif

Mongo, your a blast!! Nice explanation. Hope the poster is cool with it!biggrin.gif

Oh lighten up. I cherish my negatives. If they is a hatin' you you must be doing something right. Perhaps like telling the truth. People HATE the truth. They would rather hear and believe fantasy and touch make me feel good talk. You know the truth hurts. Everyone knows it. Time to toughen your hide soldier!!!

Edited by Dinarsepsis
  • Upvote 1

Mods, correct me if im wrong, isn't the warning status on the left under member name/info only activated by mod(s); and

the general membership has the thumbs up and down option on the right?

ps the general membership cannot issue warning(s) right?

YES Nuff said B)

Trerumph. Two things you will never be able to change are peoples minds about are their religion and their politics. I try to stay away from those threads for the most part. Also there is an old saying that "It takes ten pats on the back to equal one kick in the butt". In other words once you get on someone's bad side you have to really work at getting back in their grace. Don't let it bother you too much, it is probably the same people who are giving you the negatives. Maybe they will tire of it soon.

Roadrunner

Edited by Roadrunner
  • Upvote 5

:P:D

I didn't realize this post site had become a site to make us feel physcological better about ourselves. As a counsilor I would suggest that if you do not want or expect feedback on what you post, then perhaps you should consider not posting. You really sound like the little boy who does not get his way and he is going to go tell mommy and daddy.

From what I have seen on here absolutely no one is beyond getting a negative response to anything they post. But by posting this kind of post you do truly open yourself up to all kinds of "bashers". I am not bashing you I am just being straight up in my thoughts.

I for one would love to see all the comments made about current and past presidents be left at the door before entering. We might as well discuss who has the best religion as to discuss the political climate of our country.

Many of us love to talk about how fragmented Iraq is and how they can get nothing done. Will perhaps we should look at our own political house before making comment on someone else's political house. We have not passed a budget on time in almost 20 years and the last one was almost two years late. We are extremely polarized in this country and I don't see it getting better soon.

I think we could all use a good dose of humility. We all take ourselves far too serious. The sun does not rise and sit on us or wether or not there is an RV. My goodness I have only been here for about 3 months and have gotten enough sermon material on how not to act for the next 20 years.

Let's each of pledge to go for the next 24 hours without bashing each other, Iraq, or our Government. It is now 3:50 Eastern Time. If I were a betting man, I would say we won't make it to 4:00 Eastern Time.

thank you sir and with that like i said i would like to know their grading system cause i see some post that are positive and they bget a negative,we are her to give info or intel and to keep every one abreast as to what is happening with Iraq, Mr k98night (i hope i said that right) gives good info and i thank him for that but it seems when we give info some of us we get the negative but it dosent change my view on who we post about. The thing is Obama has been in the Presidency for three years and people still come on this site talking about a birth certificate. we voted this guy in and no President no matter who they are can fix a f$$k up in 4 years. when this IQD RV's dont everybody think it will be good for the US because of taxes. Someone posted about a month ago that we should all get together and from the taxes we pay to sign a pitition for the money to go to the national debt6 but how far will that go when the politicians are lining there pockets with the money thats coming from us. I can continue on with this but i know im going to be in the negative so i will leave it alone. Just so you everyone knows i would have been in politics as a leading runner in my great state of ga. but i chose to come here toAfghanistan and work before i can really get to it. thats just FYI any way ....LETS GO RRRRRR VVVVVVVV :D:D:P and thank you sir for your post.......

Trerumph, I know how you feel, but don't open yourself up or lower yourself to the type of treatment that many (not all) love to dole out in this and other sites.

God Bless

Trerumph. Two things you will never be able to change are peoples minds about are their religion and their politics. I try to stay away from those threads for the most part. Also there is an old saying that "It takes ten pats on the back to equal one kick in the butt". In other words once you get on someone's bad side you have to really work at getting back in their grace. Don't let it bother you too much, it is probably the same people who are giving you the negatives. Maybe they will tire of it soon.

Roadrunner

thank you sir

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1