Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

steve washington 2/4 8:45ish

crndog10

[stevewashingon] Good morning everyone, the intel im getting is soo awesome, that I have been ask NOT to post, but what I can tell you is that its going down very, very soon, I can't even post what i think is the date or rate, but will tell you this, its TIME to SHOUT and thank God for this investment. The ppl of iraq are about to be totally liberated from poverty in a huge way, and the USA is going to reap the spoils of war. We all need to pause and thank God for the lives lost in this war, our brave soilders died, defending freedom and we will NEVER forget, lets keep their love ones in our prayers. Stay tuned for more really good news folks, I hope to come back and say its done, the next time I post, that's how very close we truly are. This isn't hype & I'm not pumping anything, just watching what's going on over their on the ground and comparing it to my intel & folks its looking mighty good! I'm stepping away for a bit, just wanted to drop by to give you a heads up, to get ready to cashin, and keep prayin

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[stevewashingon] Good morning everyone, the intel im getting is soo awesome, that I have been ask NOT to post, but what I can tell you is that its going down very, very soon, I can't even post what i think is the date or rate, but will tell you this, its TIME to SHOUT and thank God for this investment. The ppl of iraq are about to be totally liberated from poverty in a huge way, and the USA is going to reap the spoils of war. We all need to pause and thank God for the lives lost in this war, our brave soilders died, defending freedom and we will NEVER forget, lets keep their love ones in our prayers. Stay tuned for more really good news folks, I hope to come back and say its done, the next time I post, that's how very close we truly are. This isn't hype & I'm not pumping anything, just watching what's going on over their on the ground and comparing it to my intel & folks its looking mighty good! I'm stepping away for a bit, just wanted to drop by to give you a heads up, to get ready to cashin, and keep prayin

Thank you for posting. I appreciate it!

Hi Steve....thanks for this great post..I feel really good about your post, as you seem to have some Very good inside information for us every time you post here and in the Chat Room.

Thanks for all you are doing to keep us truly informed with your information that you are receiving.

I am truly hoping that the RV/RI is sooooooo very close!!!

Waiting anxiously to hear from you again very soooooooon..

Thanks again.

who is steve washington?

He is in the Chat Room often, and usually post some very good information every time!!!

I do not know him personally...but all the posts that he has made in the Chat Room always

is very, very positive..and it seems as if he has someone that is very reliable with their info that

Steve is receiving...