Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

steve washington 2/4 8:45ish

crndog10

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[stevewashingon] Good morning everyone, the intel im getting is soo awesome, that I have been ask NOT to post, but what I can tell you is that its going down very, very soon, I can't even post what i think is the date or rate, but will tell you this, its TIME to SHOUT and thank God for this investment. The ppl of iraq are about to be totally liberated from poverty in a huge way, and the USA is going to reap the spoils of war. We all need to pause and thank God for the lives lost in this war, our brave soilders died, defending freedom and we will NEVER forget, lets keep their love ones in our prayers. Stay tuned for more really good news folks, I hope to come back and say its done, the next time I post, that's how very close we truly are. This isn't hype & I'm not pumping anything, just watching what's going on over their on the ground and comparing it to my intel & folks its looking mighty good! I'm stepping away for a bit, just wanted to drop by to give you a heads up, to get ready to cashin, and keep prayin

Thanks for the awesome news

Who is this "Masked Man " from the intel news room of the Daily Planet?? Look, up in the sky, It's a plane, no it's wonderman, faster than Flash Gordon, and mightier than HeMan, smarter than Inspector Gadget,.. it's SuperDinar with his bag of hot intel straight from the phone booth where he's just changed from his street clothes to his Bright Red, White and Blue Uniform with the big D ( Dinar) plastered in the middle in Yellow. His cape flying him as fast as he can to bring the most exciting information. The Dinar RI is coming, it's on it's way, just be patient my Metropolis citizens your dreams will become reality soon. Just look up.. Help is on the way!!!! I say just get it done Mr Washingtion or Mr PM Maliki.. I really liked the post..

silverdinar i read your post to everyone in the house and it had us all cracking up! THANK YOU so much! lol well something good did come out of this crappy wheather of a day! nearly 6 years of playing the "intell" game... i hope to hear more about SuperDinar!!! you should start a small comic story of his "intell" adventures! haha thanks again!