Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ive been on this site for a while now and well I have been noticing people are getting a lot ruder and alot more newbies are bashing people for posting and contributing to the site. Why bash? What does it prove, honestly people need to read and if they cant say anything nice or insightful then they dont need to post because lets face it we are all in this for one thing Money!!!!!!! We all have our sights on the same prize. I understand this is a forum and people have opinions im fine with that, but the snide remarks and rudeness thats come along with it is just worthless so please be more respectful, because some of us will bite back if we have to and not let people bash us posters for contributing something to Adam's site and the dinar vets family. Good day.

I Sieman brockavich stand with thee Captain jack in saying knock it off!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ive been on this site for a while now and well I have been noticing people are getting a lot ruder and alot more newbies are bashing people for posting and contributing to the site. Why bash? What does it prove, honestly people need to read and if they cant say anything nice or insightful then they dont need to post because lets face it we are all in this for one thing Money!!!!!!! We all have our sights on the same prize. I understand this is a forum and people have opinions im fine with that, but the snide remarks and rudeness thats come along with it is just worthless so please be more respectful, because some of us will bite back if we have to and not let people bash us posters for contributing something to Adam's site and the dinar vets family. Good day.

I agree, EZ....Plus 1 for your post!

I do, however, see that there is a "gang" of repeat offenders, that seem to use DV as a platform to show all of us just how smart they are.

Come to think of it, maybe their platform is to show us just how dumb WE are.

I am seeing a lot more of an agree- with- me- or- you- are- an- idiot mentality.

• Upvote 5

YOU SAY NEWBIE. I BEN WATCHING YOU OLD PEOPLE FOR A LONG TIME. I,VE BEEN IN THIS FROM THE START .I DONT POST ALL THE TIME MAKES ME A NEWBIE. SO WHAT.

YOU SAY NEWBIE. I BEN WATCHING YOU OLD PEOPLE FOR A LONG TIME. I,VE BEEN IN THIS FROM THE START .I DONT POST ALL THE TIME MAKES ME A NEWBIE. SO WHAT.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I think that if you have nothing good about a post you should keep your mouth shut then we do not have this problem of bashing and name calling, remember this site is for information either right or wrong and if you do not like the site just stay off the site. you can always do your own research. alot of people look at this site to get information and to have a good laugh for the day with some of the stories.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

YA THE NEWBIE THING GOT TO ME TOO. EASY IM COOL WITH YOU HELL WE LIVE IN THE SAME TOWN. I HAVE BEEN IN THIS A LONG TIME TOO JUST DONT CHOOSE TO POST, ONLY LATELY I HAVE MADE A FEW COMMITS NOTHING BIG JUST LITTLE REMARKS. I HAVE NOTICED PEOPLE BEING A LITTLE SHARP WITH THERE REMARKS MAYBE A LITTLE FRUSTRATED. HOPEFULLY EVERYONE INCLUDING MYSELF WILL THINK BEFORE THEY SPEAK. PEACE ALL :D

• Upvote 1

Gee, I sure hope I am not an old people,LOL.

Let it roll off your shoulder. laugh.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif

ill just brush it off playa. lol.

YA THE NEWBIE THING GOT TO ME TOO. EASY IM COOL WITH YOU HELL WE LIVE IN THE SAME TOWN. I HAVE BEEN IN THIS A LONG TIME TOO JUST DONT CHOOSE TO POST, ONLY LATELY I HAVE MADE A FEW COMMITS NOTHING BIG JUST LITTLE REMARKS. I HAVE NOTICED PEOPLE BEING A LITTLE SHARP WITH THERE REMARKS MAYBE A LITTLE FRUSTRATED. HOPEFULLY EVERYONE INCLUDING MYSELF WILL THINK BEFORE THEY SPEAK. PEACE ALL biggrin.gif

maybe i used the word too loosely but ya see it just seems people have been geting rude lately must be the furstration which we have no control over, Hey well im glad to see another person from modesto here lets get this money and take over the town lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I notice a lot of negetive replies and some bashing from some members and I just ignore the negetiveness and read the more positive comments they are much more enteresting to read. And while I'm at it thank you Adam and the rest of the people that make this site the best.

• Upvote 2

i agree with easyrider bashing for the sake of bashing is not cool. I've been there before and man it just doesn't help. Kind of like Andrew Bynum throwing an elbow out in game 4 against the Mavs :lol:

But like easy said we are here for the same reason.

So its okay to disagree, just do it respectfully. When it gets heated, you must find the strength to walk away and I understand for some that's difficult.

I also was never a fan of the "newbie" tag, there are a lot of people that maybe new to DV the site but maybe very knowledgeable in the investment arena or whatever their walk of life is and they bring that here to DV, so we should be more encouraging and not disregard what they say just because the little tag below their avatar says "newbie" (you can edit that in your preferences ya know <_< )

Last thing, for some reason i never game this much thought but the mentality of those who are invested and come to DV....We all have our motives of course for investing and we all desire the same thing. The difference between some are different outlooks, expectations. Some of us think long term, some of us are looking for a quick lick aka overnight Rv.

Your expectation in my opinion has a lot to do with how your going to feel about news changes rumors etc etc. I say keep an open mind because speculation is at the heart of this investment.

Me personally, I have a long term outlook but I'm open minded enough to accept that the whole thing can change based on current events. For me its safe and I can stay grounded and continue to demonstrate good behavior in the forum (most of the time...) :lol:

The thing that has me going hmmm right now is the end of EO13303 and the protection of the DF fund. So when that expires what will Iraq do? :D

Be good, Be safe, and Be blessed

Well said Easy, i agree, If you have an opinion " GREAT" post it just do it in civil maner that is not to much to ask.

• Upvote 2

The only ones getting grumpy and hating are the ones that have invested more than they could afford and cant wait it out. Unfortunately, this was a personal decision to do so and apparently a bad one. This ride was going to be long when you got in, and it may still be longer yet. Sorry ;)

+1 EZ

• Upvote 3

Dont know that it could be said much better, Easy...have noticed the same thing. About gets one to the point of why even bother...but thats just what they'd all like to see. Stay grounded, hang with good people, and to a speedy RV!!!

• Upvote 1

Ya got a bad stutter going there kid.

• Upvote 1

I agree, EZ....Plus 1 for your post!

I do, however, see that there is a "gang" of repeat offenders, that seem to use DV as a platform to show all of us just how smart they are.

Come to think of it, maybe their platform is to show us just how dumb WE are.

I am seeing a lot more of an agree- with- me- or- you- are- an- idiot mentality.

This crowd (gang) has been here awhile.Seems that some of the mods enjoy and agree with their "i'm holier than thou" attitude, heck one is now a mod. It must be rough being so smart among so many un-intelligent folks. It reminds me of our Gov at times. Funny thing is they ain't as smart as they think they are,most of us just sit back and laugh.The plus to this is the majority of mods & members are really good people, here for a common cause.......................................................................GO RV 2011 BABY

People have to vent somewhere so why not here. Let the good and the bad roll on (with links of couse), and remember ITS JUST BUSINESS PEOPLE!!!!! If you want a relationship head over to Match.com and E-Harmony.....This whole butterflys and purple flowers crap is getting old..... :lol::lol::angry:

Edited by wingsofhope
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Many of us check the forums to see what's new... did it happen???? Lately, many of us check it more often because of all the hype in recent months and we are being optimistic. :) Let's face it, we can't discuss this investment with people "outside " DV because all ya get is negativity and rolled eyes. It doesn't matter how much someone likes or respects you- they think you are nuts! Frankly, there is never much new REALLY. When, a hopeful date, something Maliki said. It's great to be updated on the compilation of progress in Iraq and I know more than I ever wanted to about the Middle East. Thanks to all who post REAL artcles. I am happy to be part of this "great" investment and it is fun to help keep all of our hopes and dreams alive and hear other peoples ideas about a lot of different topics. Take it for what it is,don't make this site your whole life,chill out, and have FUN on the roller coaster!! :D:D:D

• Upvote 1

I think the problem is to many people have put their lives into this and need it to happen so bad, I have a few friends that are struggling thru life just praying this RV happens to save them. I got into this investment in 04 and have watched it on and off since then. Don't make this your life, it seems like it is almost over but who knows. Go live for yourself and make yourself who you want to be. When it happens, believe me, you will know. If all the "Gurus" intel frustrates you, QUIT READING IT, I read it because i am sure not all of it is a lie all the time, but I don't let it go to heart. I feel the people who know what is going on are high enough in whatever faction of government they belong to, that they will not talk.

So I say again, relax, and live your life, don't wait for this to happen, just be happy when it finally does.

If you have a stroke because of the stress, you will not be able to enjoy this money as much.

I rarely visit this site any more for precisely the reasons you stated. And, it is even more rare that I post anything, but out of necessity I am posting to concur whole heatedly with your assessment. This site is populated mostly with "clowns" and "crabs" . If I am banned...so be it...nothing lost. :wave:

• Upvote 1