Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wells Fargo Bank

Kajun

I just called Wells Fargo Foreign currency Exchange at 1-800-626-9430.

The recorded message stated that Wells Fargo does not buy or sell Iraqi Dinar,

and has no plans to do so.

I need to change where I play to cash-in.. Any Ideas????

Edited by Kajun
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I will exchange it. How much you got?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Take a deep breath.... then research this very site for any and all questions you have regarding the dinar. Then don't put the cart before the horse or you will get frustrated for no reason. There are no guarantees in life but this investment does appear ripe.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Call them agen after the Rv, and I bet you they will buy your dinar then.

• Upvote 4

Don't worry about it just yet. I opened an account with Wells Fargo just for cash in purposes, mainly because they are one of the largest banks in the U.S.

And yes I have talked to them about the dinar and they look at me like I am from another planet, but once the dinar RVs they will be begging you for your business!

Best advice, don't talk to your bank until post RV, 99% of the time you will get the "we don't deal with the dinar and we don't plan on it" speech. Have a gameplan for when the RV happens, look around for the best rates/spreads, and go from there. Good Luck!

• Upvote 2

At 50K or better in bank accounts, WF will elevate you to 'Personal Banker' Status. There you will have one person, who is not a 'front line' (their definition) employee who will handle all of your transactions for you. I strongly reccomend moving to a personal banker. The answers you get there are specifically tailored to make you feel good.

just for info, last month i was at wells fargo getting by money order, and i ask the teller about cashing in dinars, we said if it was in thier book they would when we finish the money order he went and got the white book to show me the different currency they exchange and yes the iraq dinar was there the same picture on cbi site was in his book, he try to see the price in his computer but it wouldn't show up he was going to call the main office but i told no thats ok,

My personal banker at Wells Fargo is indeed a straight-laced individual who has bent over backwards to help me when I needed it, and has left me feeling very comfortable about how they work with customers who have come into new wealth from an investment. When the RV happens I'll be paying him a visit first thing. I did not specify anything about our investment because I felt it was better at the time to keep things 'in general'. If, after the RV they still don't want to have our business I'd be mighty surprised. JMHO - C ;)

I'm not in a panic about the Dinar. Just trying to get my ducks in a row on where to cash in. I've had my dinar a lot longer than most of the people on this site.

going on 7 1/2 years. I didn't put in any more money that I could afford to lose. I've learned patience, now working on planning.

Thanks for the replies.

• Upvote 1

I contacted WF's headquarters in. San Fran Cali. About two weeks ago, I was told that they would cash in. dinar once it held some nominal value. Also, they will not require the de la rue machines, instead they use a book to check the dinars security features.

I'm not in a panic about the Dinar. Just trying to get my ducks in a row on where to cash in. I've had my dinar a lot longer than most of the people on this site.

going on 7 1/2 years. I didn't put in any more money that I could afford to lose. I've learned patience, now working on planning.

Thanks for the replies.

My situation exactly.

People, come on... Every bank out there will be your best friend when the RV happens. There is no way they are going to turn away bsiness. But personally, I will go to a bank that supports me now, before the RV. Then after the RV, I will support them. Relax, all banks will gladly see you wlak through the front door. They will be your best friend... :D

• Upvote 1

I have to agree with you moviemaker. I wouldn't play to much into what banks say right now. Most are probably tired of all the questions about the Dinar. Just open an account with any major bank and I'm sure they will accommodate you when it rv's. Everyone will have options once It occurs. The most important thing is for it to RV. Be patient and good things will happen. God Bless Semper Fi ;)

• Upvote 1

I'll exchange it for you meet be behind the Wal-marts at Midnight.

Don't worry you can't miss me I will be the guy in the ski mask with the baseball bat.

Make sure you come alone you know how people are everyone wants i on a good deal.

Ahterwards it will "Suck2beyou"

I am 6 foot 6 400 pounds and was special forces so you bring yout bat and find out what damage i can do to you heck you might learn to eat bat if you frighten my friend who posted again You remind me of a Vc I left in country I missed when I left Nam. any more comments MR.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am 6 foot 6 400 pounds and was special forces so you bring yout bat and find out what damage i can do to you heck you might learn to eat bat if you frighten my friend who posted again You remind me of a Vc I left in country I missed when I left Nam. any more comments MR.

Oh Lord-lol

Hi,

I read this and proceeded to read your profile,

sad to say there wasn't any humor in either of them.

Your posts must be much better, as the reputation

appeared to be decent.

SUCKS2BEYOU was only making a JOKE!.

With all respect at present, a sense of humor

would be a great asset,

BLessings

Luci

• Upvote 1

Don't worry about it just yet. I opened an account with Wells Fargo just for cash in purposes, mainly because they are one of the largest banks in the U.S.

And yes I have talked to them about the dinar and they look at me like I am from another planet, but once the dinar RVs they will be begging you for your business!

Best advice, don't talk to your bank until post RV, 99% of the time you will get the "we don't deal with the dinar and we don't plan on it" speech. Have a gameplan for when the RV happens, look around for the best rates/spreads, and go from there. Good Luck!

Excellent advice!