Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq, the Iraqi Dinar and Nibiru.

RV4LIFE

MesopotamiaMarduk.jpg

Nibiru, to the Babylonians, was the celestial body associated with the god Marduk.

The term "Nibiru" comes from the Sumerian cuneiform tablets and writings dating 5,000 years old.

The term Nibiru means "Planet of the crossing", and it's cuneiform sign was often a cross, or various winged disc.

The Sumerian culture was located in the fertile lands between the Euphrates and Tigris rivers, at the southern part of today's Iraq.

Some may remember the postings I have done on the occult symbolism on the Iraqi Dinar 25,000 note.

If so you will recall that the actual image of Marduk (Nibiru) is hidden in a shadow off to the left side of the note...he is there ever present but lurking in the shadows to the side.

I think that the connection of the image of Marduk and the connection with Nibiru (Planet X) that was made by the ancient Babylonians and the fact that the image is right there...in the shadows on the Iraqi Dinar perhaps may be more than coincidence.

What if?

What if we are being warned?

What if we were also being given the "means" to heed this warning?

Could it be that right on the Iraqi Dinar is the subtle hint or warning of the approach of Nibiru (Planet X) in the shadows and that the Iraqi Dinar itself provides the "means" for preparation and escape from the approaching dangers of Marduk (Nibiru)?

What if the the governments of the world know full well that this is about to happen and knowing they could never tell the public the truth without the threat of total societal break down came up with a subtle plan of action?

To give the average man a fighting chance?

Maybe this was some kind of veiled act of benevolence for the masses from the powers that be?

To give those who were smart enough or in tune enough to see the warning for what is.....a fighting chance?

Even the illuminati have to sleep at night.

The Jesse Ventura 2012 video even said they know that billions of people are about to die but they only want people who have "perception" to survive.

They only want the smart ones to survive...those with keen perception...those with the will and strength to survive.

Not everyone will be ok.....and that is just the way it is.

But how to do such a thing?

Here is a picture of the 25,000 note that shows Marduk.

368_k_25000_r.jpg

Now you will notice that Marduk (Nibiru) is hidden behind a dark shadow.

This shadow is in the shape of an ellipse.

The known orbit of Nibiru is elliptical as can be seen in the picture below:

andy_loyd_nibiru_path.jpg

Now you will notice something else on the 25,000 note...the elliptical orbit that contains Marduk on the note touches the top of a structure.

That structure on the edge that the orbit is touching is crumbling. (Destruction)

Also to the left you see the orbit of Marduk touching the Lion of Babylon and you will notice the legs of a man under the lion.

The lion has pounced upon the man and killed him! (Death)

368_k_25000_r.jpg

So right on the front of the Iraqi Dinar we see the image of Marduk (Nibiru) within an elliptical orbit touching down upon the Earth and where it touches we see the destruction of buildings and violent sudden death of men!~

~Death and Destruction!~

Coincidence?

Or subtle veiled warning for those who have the eyes to see?

What if?

asdf

"He who has eyes to see, let him see, and he who has ears to hear, let him hear."

Proverbs 22:3

"A prudent man sees danger and takes refuge, but the simple keep going and suffer for it"

You will also notice on the front of the note the "Pale Horse" (White).

The Pale Horse is seen on the wall that is damaged by the elliptical orbit of Nibiru and also as the water mark.

Yn7PjwgiYiJPJIJ.jpg

Does this also depict the start of the "4 Horses of the Apocalypse"?

6:1 I saw that the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures saying, as with a voice of thunder, "Come and see!"

6:2 And behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it had a bow. A crown was given to him, and he came forth conquering, and to conquer.

6:3 When he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, "Come!"

6:4 Another came forth, a red horse. To him who sat on it was given power to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another. There was given to him a great sword.

6:5 When he opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, "Come and see!" And behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a balance in his hand.

6:6 I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, "A choenix of wheat for a denarius, and three choenix of barley for a denarius! Don't damage the oil and the wine!"

6:7 When he opened the fourth seal, I heard the fourth living creature saying, "Come and see!"

6:8 And behold, a pale horse, and he who sat on it, his name was Death. Hades followed with him. Authority over one fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with death, and by the wild animals of the earth was given to him.

6:9 When he opened the fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of those who had been killed for the Word of God, and for the testimony of the Lamb which they had.

6:10 They cried with a loud voice, saying, "How long, Master, the holy and true, until you judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?"

6:11 A long white robe was given to each of them. They were told that they should rest yet for a while, until their fellow servants and their brothers, who would also be killed even as they were, should complete their course.

6:12 I saw when he opened the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake. The sun became black as sackcloth made of hair, and the whole moon became as blood.

6:13 The stars of the sky fell to the earth, like a fig tree dropping its unripe figs when it is shaken by a great wind.

6:14 The sky was removed like a scroll when it is rolled up. Every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

6:15 The kings of the earth, the princes, the commanding officers, the rich, the strong, and every slave and free person, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains.

6:16 They told the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb,

6:17 for the great day of his wrath has come; and who is able to stand?"

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 2

Interesting Post. I personally like a good conspiracy theory, but I can't get there on this one! I know there are smarter people in the world than me, and you may be one of them, but I think it is way simpler than your thoughts on the 25000 note. We will wait to see who is right on this! GO RV!! :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Has there been any other evidence, in the southern hemisphere, of a new star or planet? This is where it is suppose to come from.

I have lived just outside of D.C. all my life and though I can't attest to this exact date I can say that this is what was in the Washington Post when I was around High School age: http://www.smith-mountain-lakes.com/surviving-nibiru-2012/washington_post_artical_12-31-1983.htm

Having said that I'm sure the date is at least circa correct.

• Upvote 4

Phoenix aka Ranger77....IS THAT YOU????????????????????????? :rolleyes:

BUT OF COURSE IT IS HIM! HE USED TO SPOUT OFF ON THIS CRAP ALL THE TIME! ALWAYS TELLING MEMBERS AT DINARHOLICS THAT THE RV DEPENDED ON ON THE CELESTIAL BEINGS...WOULD EVEN CALL A DATE AND RATE BASED ON HIS "OCCULT" SIGNS, BUT AS WE ALL KNOW IT NEVER CAME TO PASS....JUST MORE OF HIS BULLCRAP AND A TOTAL WASTE OF THIS THREAD SPACE

• Upvote 1

Phoenix aka Ranger77....IS THAT YOU????????????????????????? :rolleyes:

Phoenix333 roger that

BUT OF COURSE IT IS HIM! HE USED TO SPOUT OFF ON THIS CRAP ALL THE TIME! ALWAYS TELLING MEMBERS AT DINARHOLICS THAT THE RV DEPENDED ON ON THE CELESTIAL BEINGS...WOULD EVEN CALL A DATE AND RATE BASED ON HIS "OCCULT" SIGNS, BUT AS WE ALL KNOW IT NEVER CAME TO PASS....JUST MORE OF HIS BULLCRAP AND A TOTAL WASTE OF THIS THREAD SPACE

2 WORDS " DINAR RUMORS " IT MAYBE CRAP 2 U BUT I ENJOY A GOOD LAUGH EVERY NOW AND THEN PLUS IT KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY :D

P.S SMILING AND LAUGHTER KEEPS U YOUNG GUYS - COME ON LIVE A LITTLE

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Anyone else hear about a certain Christian sect that has been preaching the "end of the world" for May 21st....like...in 2 weeks' time??

from memory, I think they state that May 20th or 21st will be day 1 of the judgement.....ooooohhhh...spooky language...as George Carlin would say

imagine that...you're lined up, ready to cash in when the RV happens on may 19th or 20th...and BANG!!! end of the world! Great! Thanks a lot..

I remember a funny scene from the Goon show...the scene took place in the times of ancient Rome...a man was brought before Caesar....

Caesar asked his minister: "What does this man want?"

Minister answers: "he wishes to die a rich man, oh caesar."

Caesar answers: " Fine...give him this sack of Gold...and then strangle him." lol

It'll be a bit like that if the 20th-21st may goes down according to this sect. personally i don't believe it one bit.

For starters......The Zionist Elite political party, connected with Central London (BabyLon-don), and capitol Hill in Rome and washington DC ( Capitol Hill means "hill of skulls") anyhoo...the Zionists (NOT Israelies!!!) have earmarked the 2012 Olympics for the staging of a major "event"....so that's gotta happen before any "armageddon" happens.

They will use the fact that there will be billions of people watching the "games" via scores of media cameras....and then they will pull off another false-flag stunt that will make 9/11 look like childs-play.

My advice...invest your RV returns well...and stay the heck out of London in 2012!!!

have you seen the official Logo for the games??

What these people do, just like the 25k Dinar note...they "put it out there in the public eye"....but only the "aware" people see the signs..... that is always their MO.

Simple question for the doubters : where does the spare 'dot' appear in the number 2012...the way it does in that Olympic logo?