Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

more silvergreetings bad feeling

Silvergreetings gets slammed every time we get excited. It's not uncomon for them to get 1 to 2 wks. backlogged.

Your tracking # is sent to you once they send the order. They are a little hard to get hold of by phone when they're that

busy, but they always deliver. The owerers name is Abraham, an Iraqi American. The first couple times I ordered

back in Mar 2010, I got panickey because I was sure it was going to revalue before I got the order. It's locked in the

moment they hit your card. They are good people.

Bob

• Upvote 1

I have had great success with GID associates, so if Silvergreetings is down, you might try them. I wire money from my account to theirs, they never get any of my banking info. (I am with USAA) USAA does all the work for me. I get my dinar sent as soon as the wire is sent.

Still good business practice for them to answer the phone though ... regardless if they get slammed or not. Just keep trying to call them on their number bottom left of main page until you get someone to answer I would assume.

• Upvote 1

same here I ordered 3days ago. no tracking# yet..I called them and no answer...:( money out of my account)

I have ordered several times from them. They are a little slow. Takes about 6 days before they ship. Usually 10 days from the time you order till it arrives. I would not panic yet.

According to Brietling's latest chat on his site...Silver Greetings no longer sells the lower denoms. He said EBay was the only place on the internet to get the lower denoms. I'm of the opinion that that a diner is a dinar.

I have had great success with GID associates, so if Silvergreetings is down, you might try them. I wire money from my account to theirs, they never get any of my banking info. (I am with USAA) USAA does all the work for me. I get my dinar sent as soon as the wire is sent.

I have had several transactions with GID and they are excellent to deal with I would recommend them to anyone!!

money gone from my acct. 4 days ago no traking no e-mail responce no phone is answered as per brietling guide to use themsad.gif

What exactly do you mean by "money gone from my account?" Please explain . I want to understand. Thank you in advance.

You guys need to CHILL OUT with this.

If you are impatient and want a quick turn around time to get dinar, GO WITH DINAR BANKER or one of the other outfits.

Before placing an order with Silver Greetings, I researched the company. Every thread, every post, every blog in the DV forums and other places on the internet had nothing but positive things to say about this company. I found ZERO bad reports. I understand your concern, folks. This is probably the first time you have placed an order with them. They charge more than other dealers (one of the few that accepts credit cards), but before you start firing off letters or phone calls to the Attorney General or whoever, give it time. As someone already said, they may be backlogged with orders. IT HAPPENS.

You aren't going to get your dinar within a week. When I placed my order, it was 2 weeks before I got the dinar in the mail. It comes in a bubble envelope. It will be in your mailbox. You will be happy.

Peace out!

same here I ordered 3days ago. no tracking# yet..I called them and no answer...:( money out of my account)

I in no way endorse one dealer over another with that being said I have purchased from silver greetings and had the same concerns you are now facing. But after researching the USPS and email correspondence with silver greetings it cleared all my concerns up.

1. The owner of silver greetings always responded to my email in a timely manner. With in a couple of hours.

2. They use USPS and when I noticed my package had not moved from NY for two days I got concerned. but after I contacted them (USPS) they said because my package was of value it traveled under lock and key and had to have a certain more amount of chain of custody for security purposes.

3. I did receive my package and it was all there. It just took longer than I anticipated.

So im not trying to give you false hope but it sounds like the same place I was in a moth ago I hope this helps below is a contact link for silver greetings.

agm7860@aol.com

I've dealt with them on a number of occasions. Yes the get slammed and sometimes the tracking # doesn't work or is not emailed quickly. BUT have had no problems with getting my order at all. They arrived about 1-2 weeks after buying them. What with the frenzy going on now. It is like trying to birth a 50# baby, it will take time.

cool.gifHEY ALL - SILVERGREETINGS DOES NOT HAVE ANY SMALL DENOMS - I TRIED TO BUY 2 WEEKS AGO AND AFTER BRIETLINGS PUMP BUT DIDN'T SEE THEM ON THE SITE. I TRIED TO ORDER AND NO GO.

SOMETHING STINKS IN THE CESSPOOL! MOST DEALERS ARE OUT OF SMALL DENOMS OR DON'T HAVE THEM TO BEGIN WITH. THEY ARE NOW PRICED OUTRAGEOUS AND YOOU WON'T NEED THEM!

BREITLING SAID TO GET SOME AND THATS A PUMP - YOU WON'T NEED THEM! PERIOD. THE RATE WILL BE SET AND SOON YOU'LL CASH IN. HIS THEORY WAS UNDERSTANDABLE ABOUT THE HEDGE WITH SMALL DENOMS TO RIDE THE HIGH MONEY RATE IN TIME BUT THE 3 ZEROS THING AND ALL THE OTHER STUFF IT NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

THE RATE WILL BE GOOD AND STABLE FOR SOME TIME AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CASH IN W/O ANY PRESSURE IN TIME TO CASH IN THE LARGE NOTES. YOU WILL BE GOING TO A CASH IN POINT (BANK) AND AN APPOINTMENT WILL BE NECESSARY TO KEEP FROM HAVING LINES AND FOR SECURITY.

SECURTIY IS KEY AND YOU NEED TO INSURE YOU PROTECT YOURSELF AS YOU CASH IN. NEXT WEEK WILL BE AWESOME. cool.gif

• Upvote 1