more silvergreetings bad feeling

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

#1 Hell froze over

Hell froze over

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:15 PM

money gone from my acct. 4 days ago no traking no e-mail responce no phone is answered as per brietling guide to use themPosted Image

#2 mydinars11

mydinars11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:34 PM

money gone from my acct. 4 days ago no traking no e-mail responce no phone is answered as per brietling guide to use themPosted Image

same here I ordered 3days ago. no tracking# yet..I called them and no answer...:( money out of my account)

#3 dng4462

dng4462

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • Locationpleasant hill il

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:39 PM

Where did you order from?

#4 mydinars11

mydinars11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:43 PM

Where did you order from?

www.silvergreetings.com

#5 jack

jack

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:44 PM

Sounds like fraud!

Never though Bretling would be involved in a scam! :o

#6 easyrider

easyrider

Anti- Lopster till I D.I.E

• Members
  • 6,784 posts
  • LocationKirby's Dream land

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:49 PM

calm down takes about a week they are probably slammed chill out.

#7 learning all i can

learning all i can

• Members
  • 871 posts
  • LocationTn

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:52 PM

Have you tried to e-mail them for a response.....maybe that would get thru to them quicker if the are experiencing lots of phone calls.
I hope all is well and I'm sure it will be but I understand your concerns

sorry, I see where you did e-mail....

My salvation was achieved by Christs death on the cross.

My faith was purchased by His blood.

HE, ALONE DID IT ALL.

how can I be proud?

#8 dinarck

dinarck

• Lopster
  • 2,066 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:58 PM

Dont worry. Breitling did a wonderful job on pumping the lower denoms so thet are probably backed up.

#9 PacoTaco

PacoTaco

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 06 May 2011 - 09:22 PM

I ordered several months ago from them and it took about a week but it showed up and everything was good.

Good luck!

Go RV!

#10 rarefind

rarefind

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationNowata, OK

Posted 06 May 2011 - 09:23 PM

Silvergreetings gets slammed every time we get excited. It's not uncomon for them to get 1 to 2 wks. backlogged.
Your tracking # is sent to you once they send the order. They are a little hard to get hold of by phone when they're that
busy, but they always deliver. The owerers name is Abraham, an Iraqi American. The first couple times I ordered
back in Mar 2010, I got panickey because I was sure it was going to revalue before I got the order. It's locked in the
moment they hit your card. They are good people.

Bob

#11 jbbdolphins

jbbdolphins

• Members
  • 751 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 06 May 2011 - 10:39 PM

I have had great success with GID associates, so if Silvergreetings is down, you might try them. I wire money from my account to theirs, they never get any of my banking info. (I am with USAA) USAA does all the work for me. I get my dinar sent as soon as the wire is sent.

#12 Up North

Up North

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 11:08 PM

If this ride is truly coming to an end, and if you were silver greetings, you would most likely slow down your processing of orders to maintain a more accurate acct of your dinar inventories. Just an opinion

#13 Munsch

Munsch

Moderator (from Law and Order)

• Platinum VIP
  • 2,358 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 11:30 PM

Still good business practice for them to answer the phone though ... regardless if they get slammed or not. Just keep trying to call them on their number bottom left of main page until you get someone to answer I would assume.
A very wise co-worker of mine use to help me with some angry emails towards my ex-boss ... here is what he basically said and I hope it helps with others:<br /><br /><b>Write what you need to get off your mind in a post or reply ... Re-read what you just wrote and think about it ... <u>then Hit the <font color="#FF0000">CANCEL</font> button</u></b>

#14 zaborniake

zaborniake

Resident Shinigami

• Banned
  • 1,336 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 07 May 2011 - 07:51 AM

They don't have any lowers posted on the site anymore. Just 000 notes.

#15 Trout Bum

Trout Bum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:33 AM

Abraham is a stand up guy, you'll get your lower denoms. I've bought all my low denoms from him with very little communication and great success. :)

Edited by Trout Bum, 07 May 2011 - 09:34 AM.

#16 bear

bear

• Members
  • 272 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 07 May 2011 - 11:29 AM

same here I ordered 3days ago. no tracking# yet..I called them and no answer...:( money out of my account)

I have ordered several times from them. They are a little slow. Takes about 6 days before they ship. Usually 10 days from the time you order till it arrives. I would not panic yet.

#17 Psych

Psych

• Members
  • 674 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 07 May 2011 - 11:57 AM

According to Brietling's latest chat on his site...Silver Greetings no longer sells the lower denoms. He said EBay was the only place on the internet to get the lower denoms. I'm of the opinion that that a diner is a dinar.

#18 tjmunson

tjmunson

• Members
  • 1,233 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 07 May 2011 - 12:11 PM

JIHAD!!!!!!

Sorry I hit the panic button. You guys gotta stop getting me so riled up!

#19 DRV1804

DRV1804

• Members
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 12:12 PM

I have had great success with GID associates, so if Silvergreetings is down, you might try them. I wire money from my account to theirs, they never get any of my banking info. (I am with USAA) USAA does all the work for me. I get my dinar sent as soon as the wire is sent.

I have had several transactions with GID and they are excellent to deal with I would recommend them to anyone!!

#20 umbertino

umbertino

• Members
  • 23,515 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 12:13 PM

What exactly do you mean by "money gone from my account?" Please explain . I want to understand. Thank you in advance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Privacy Policy