Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ali of dinar Trade in trouble in Arkansas

I'm pretty certain this has NOTHING to do with DT closing things down for now.

It clearly states that he didn't have an AR license and they got after him for it.

It was agreed that he pay a $20k penalty, and I'm sure he did that. (probably paid it in Dinars.. haha)

Then through the paper work process to get the license required.

This was surely no big deal to him... just a formality.

• Upvote 1

Spoolin, I don't know how you came across this document, but way to go. Sleuth Deluxe!

I agree it is not much in the way of a crime, but your find is great. And I do not mean anything against Ali. My comments are not intended to demean him or his business. I have had a wonderful relationship with DT.

But your sleuthing is something else! There are many, many comments, rumors, opinions, but hard copy? Wow.

I do hope that Ali and his family are safe and sound and are getting some type of protection from the threats.

• Upvote 2

Exchanged 4.4 million USD into IQD in Arkansas since '08?!

Arkansas, population: 2,889,450? (census #'s from a couple years ago)

Pro-rate that ratio out over the entire US of A... You can extrapolate a VERY ROUGH guess of how many Dinars you Americans hold.

Flat ratio is ~550 billion dinars in personal hands (using 310 million people).

However, Arkansas GDP per capita is substantially below the national average, so inflate your numbers.

And that's just this one Selling company! Not counting Banks, and the rest of them. :blink:

I think we've been drastically low-balling just how much Dinar is in personal hands worldwide.

And that's not good in my books. :(

• Upvote 6

Have you seen this Adam?

Could this be the reason Ali has closed up for a bit?

scre1031.gif

scre1032.gif

scre1033.gif

scre1034.gif

scre1035.gif

scre1036.gif

http://www.securities.arkansas.gov/!userfiles/Consent%20Order%20C-11-0205-11-OR02.pdf

This has nothing to do with the rv this is to big he wasnt licensed in arkansas like getting a parking ticket he wasnt licensed so what he paid the fee and then business as usuall.

Have you seen this Adam?

scre1031.gif

scre1032.gif

scre1033.gif

scre1034.gif

scre1035.gif

scre1036.gif

http://www.securities.arkansas.gov/!userfiles/Consent%20Order%20C-11-0205-11-OR02.pdf

This has nothing to do with the rv this is to big he wasnt licensed in arkansas like getting a parking ticket he wasnt licensed so what he paid the fee and then business as usuall.

Have you seen this Adam?

scre1031.gif

scre1032.gif

scre1033.gif

scre1034.gif

scre1035.gif

scre1036.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

It would seemingly be very, very, very hard...to try and comply with every state, city and county law, ordinance, rule and license...when it really comes right down to it....when you are as big as he is....he could spend all of his time buying licesnes and sales agreements...(Even fees that many areas would probably come up with, especially if he were to enquire...even some that may not have even previosuly existed...lol)....IMO..I would say in the course of doing business that there are some expected collateral liabilities and fees that will just be encountered...especially when your that big...for what it's worth....

• Upvote 2

What I believe Ali may be doing is having his people dotting all of the I's and crossing all of the T's to make sure his business is compliant with every state law in regards to currency laws. It appears that no one complained about Ali's service but the State of Arkansas caught wind of this business and started an investigation. Would you suppose that the State of Arkansas (the State Treasurer actually) 'took' that $20,000 and maybe reinvested it by buying dinar? The Arkansas State Treasurer may have contacted the Mississippi State Treasurer and so on and so on until Ali/Dinar Trade couldn't get out of the snowball's way. But then, you think of all the states that don't charge a tax on internet sales but there are a handful that do. Like Adam mentioned, it's the cost of doing business!

Then again, the guy may not have a license in any of the 50 states. He may have transferred the 4.4 million in Arkansas only. Who knows what he did in the other states of the Union. Its not illegal until you get caught, Right? Makes you wonder.

Edited by surfpunk

Exchanged 4.4 million USD into IQD in Arkansas since '08?!

Arkansas, population: 2,889,450? (census #'s from a couple years ago)

Pro-rate that ratio out over the entire US of A... You can extrapolate a VERY ROUGH guess of how many Dinars you Americans hold.

Flat ratio is ~550 billion dinars in personal hands (using 310 million people).

However, Arkansas GDP per capita is substantially below the national average, so inflate your numbers.

And that's just this one Selling company! Not counting Banks, and the rest of them. :blink:

I think we've been drastically low-balling just how much Dinar is in personal hands worldwide.

And that's not good in my books. :(

That would be a reasonable analysis, but your assumption that this investment is spread equally throughout the country is wrong. There is a very high concentration of dinar investors in Arkasas, Texas, and a few other states in the south. The opposite is true about 85% of the rest of hte country - you will find very few Dinar investors in New York, Maine, N.C., etc.

• Upvote 2

I agree, I believe there is more dinar in peoples hands than what we thought. I attend church in a rural part of Arkansas and the latest count of known dinar holders is over 130 million. Yes, much of that came from Dinar Trade. :rolleyes:

It happens, cost of doing business like his. I don't think this is why he closed.

I agree Adam but, I wonder if there is not some way that we could take the number of Dinar Trade's documented dinar sales in Arkansas and extrapolate out what the "projected" dinar sales might be in all of the US? You might be able to come up with a number for Dinar Trade, and then figure in the rest of the major dinar sellers and then add in the banks. I would guess it would be in the 10s of billions of not hundreds of billions of dinar. And these figures documented by the State of Arkansas only go back a few years. If you figured in all sales prior to that, along with any dinar brought back into the country by our troops and contractors - wow! Perhaps the same exercise might be done to determine an approximate number of dinar holders in the US?

I agree, I believe there is more dinar in peoples hands than what we thought. I attend church in a rural part of Arkansas and the latest count of known dinar holders is over 130 million. Yes, much of that came from Dinar Trade. :rolleyes:

I agree Adam but, I wonder if there is not some way that we could take the number of Dinar Trade's documented dinar sales in Arkansas and extrapolate out what the "projected" dinar sales might be in all of the US? You might be able to come up with a number for Dinar Trade, and then figure in the rest of the major dinar sellers and then add in the banks. I would guess it would be in the 10s of billions of not hundreds of billions of dinar. And these figures documented by the State of Arkansas only go back a few years. If you figured in all sales prior to that, along with any dinar brought back into the country by our troops and contractors - wow! Perhaps the same exercise might be done to determine an approximate number of dinar holders in the US?

See post #19 in this thread. :)

I think Adam is right about northern people, and people out west, they are not invested like the south. I was thinking the same thing when I read the speculation regarding how many people may be invested across the states. And believe it or not, some people, perhaps a lot, do not want to be rich, there comes a lot of responsibility when you gain that much money.

:)

This is some stinky cheese. Something is up for sure. Ali seems like a good businessman/nice guy, but I have had some concerns for a long time. Pieces of the puzzle that didn't fit.

Starting with his claim to create a bank in Iraq. After researching what it took to do that, I found it takes $90 Million to start a bank in Iraq. That raised the hairs on the back of my neck and seemed like an enormous stretch (perhaps for credibility). It just seems very improbable to me that that would have ever had a chance of occurring. The opening of numerous satellite locations for cash-in process and security detail set-up just seemed to be pretty pumpish and too polished. eg...Options to cash in for gold or other things, leased space, preset contacts with law enforcement in those locales. Very odd. Lets not forget The 10% lay away program. He promised people could cash out with him at any time that bought from him with his cut taken out. Now does that option go away?

And now.... when the 3 zero articles are coming out of the woodwork and many people consider this the sign of an RV coming.... He finds reason to close down? Say What??? <_< He would make a bloody fortune from the cash-in. I hope his family is safe. I am not saying he has done anything wrong that we know of yet... just that there is some things that don't look, feel, or smell right about this at all.

• Upvote 2