Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ADAM Q & A Tonight - May 4 -- 9ish cst

I've only been invested in dinars for a short while, and I'm certain that I don't know all there is to know about the possibilities yet. Speculations abound under "What's New", so one can read just about any version of the RV one chooses. My question has to do with the possible replacement of the large denomination dinar notes, the 25,000 notes. Is there any hard evidence suggesting that the notes being held outside of Iraq will have a short life expectancy after the RV? If I get nervous about this investment at all it has to do with the possibility of my paper becomming just wall paper. Any input will be helpful. Thanks.

adam thanks for all you do i have been in for six years now with all the contracts they

have going on how will they pay the contractors over there. iwas one myself over there in

05 untill 10 they need the moneys as bad as anyone thanks for you and scooters input.

Good evening Adam. Could you give your opinion on when the IMF will monetize Iraq's non-liquid assets? Also, won't monetizing their non-liquid assets place them over 100 trillion USD in assets?

Wow, I was going to ask this question..... I'll just have to branch off of it and go into a little further digging.

I am more curious on what are the road-blocks preventing them from monteizing their non-liquid assets? We understand that their current rate is a program rated based upon liquidi assets.

I believe this is also an important piece of informaiton to study as it plays a role in factoring the true-value of the IQD.

Well there seems to be a lot of L O P talk out there and that's is the one thing no one wants to happen. I understand that with a lop inflation would need to be out of control, now with that said Iraq's inflation is not out of control they are waiting it very closely, we all know its a possibility for a lop but come on do you really think that Iraq will do a lop? I am in a place where when I hear people talking lop it gets me thinking what am I doing in this investment. I didn't get into this for a break even return, I got int this to be able to pay off bill and and hopefully make enough to not have to worry about finding a job since the market is so bad and jobs are far and few ( been looking for work for way too long). I took this risk that looked like the best way to be able to pay off my bills and hopefully help my family (my sister). So in your honest opinion do you really believe this will lop ?

Adam,

I am V.I.P...Should i be concerned about trying to take my 25,000 dinar notes and trying to trade them for lower denoms? The though of a time limit that we may have to exchange thyem is scary. That means I may be forced to exchange at a lower rate or "none" scenario.

BCB

• Upvote 1

I don't know if there is a limit to 1 question per person. If there is please respond to my first question and I will ask this one next week. Is it possible that you could supply a definition of a couple terms that seem to be confused on the threads? I have found that often folks refer to pumpers when they should actually be using the term idiots. The second term often misused is LOP when they should be saying RD (re-denomination). Thanks for clarifying these if you can.

Adam,

I too am wondering about the purchase of the lower denoms. Does it really make any difference? Is it possible that they would have a separate rate for the higher notes? Is the seemingly higher cost of the lower denoms worth the implied "hedge" of purchasing? And bottom line...if you were to be purchasing more dinar this week, which note would you purchase?

Thanks,

MLay901

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam thanks for taking my question. What can I do to protect myself post RV if Warka will not respond to the " open new account". Tried it twice with multiple follow up emails. Thanks in advance. Spam filter turned off:rolleyes:

Adam, according to you the lop is very much still in play. If the lop will produce little income per 1 million dinar...(3 to 1) profit...why would our U.S. TREASURER SPEND 5 WEEKS IN IRAQ & THEN LEAVE HIS TEAM BEHIND FOR FURTHER PREPARATION FOR TAXING THE CASH IN, UNLESS THERE IS ENOUGH PROFIT TO GO AFTER. Rumor has it, 15% of the top, plus paying taxes on this money as normal income? Not much for the government to go after compared to what they will get from the RV. Thanks for your perspective.

Adam, Can you respond to the question of an Arab Summit scheduled for May 8th and 9th and what might be coming from this summit and the fact the Parliament is scheduled to recess on May 17th. Would that make an RV more likely in the coming two weeks?