Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

050311 5/3 Bank

countryroads

By then youll have white hair and be in either a home or a wheelchair!

WHY are you here?

WHY do you own Dinar?

WHAT do you think will happen?

WHEN will you comprehend: IRAQ IS THE WEALTHIEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD !!

HOW can a country worth TRILLIONS have a currency worth 1/8 of one cent ?? ANS: IT CANT

YOU need to Educate yourself as soon as possible.........BEFORE its too late my friend.

• Upvote 1

hahaha What kind of bank is 5/3? a piggy bank? I was at Capital One and talked to the Assist. Mgr., she told me IF it RV's big and I come into a lot of money, they would have investment brokers for me to talk to, to help me put away any amount. They have ways to hold any amount securely. What do people with $300 million do? Have 15,000 accounts at different banks? Nope. Sorry, maybe the teller doesn't know what she is talking about. Maybe she was just there to clean the floor and acted like she was a teller. Who knows? :lol: Would like to see a copy of those pamphlets though.

Check out cdars accounts. You can get one statement, use one bank and be totally FDIC