Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

050311 5/3 Bank

countryroads

This may ormay not be the place to post this. So mods please place it in the proper place.

My wife, my son and I are all invested in dinars. My son has a friend that got us started investing. He has been hearing so much about 5/3 Bank and dinars that on Monday he went to the local 5/3 Bank to ask some questions. He ask the teller about foreign currency. At this point she stopped him and asked if he was referring to Iraqi Dinars. He paused for a moment and then said yes. She then left and returned with a couple of pamplets stapled together. They were about Dinars and the comming R/V. She then said that she did not want to know his name but would like to know how many Dinars he had. After seeing his reluctance to tell her, she took him to a more private area and asked him again. He finally told her.

She said that they had received a notice from the bank headquarters for all branches to find out how many Dinars people were holding that had accounts at 5/3. She also told him that he should place his money (when he exchanged it) into several banks as they would only insure it for $200000.

This is the first time I've heard this, so sorry if it is old news.

GO RV PLEASE

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 8

This may ormay not be the place to post this. So mods please place it in the proper place.

My wife, my son and I are all invested in dinars. My son has a friend that got us started investing. He has been hearing so much about 5/3 Bank and dinars that on Monday he went to the local 5/3 Bank to ask some questions. He ask the teller about foreign currency. At this point she stopped him and asked if he was referring to Iraqi Dinars. He paused for a moment and then said yes. She then left and returned with a couple of pamplets stapled together. They were about Dinars and the comming R/V. She then said that she did not want to know his name but would like to know how many Dinars he had. After seeing his reluctance to tell her, she took him to a more private area and asked him again. He finally told her.

She said that they had received a notice from the bank headquarters for all branches to find out how many Dinars people were holding that had accounts at 5/3. She also told him that he should place his money (when he exchanged it) into several banks as they would only insure it for $200000.

GO RV PLEASE

I spoke with the manager and investment manager at PNC Bank in Painesville, Ohio who stated that they would be cashing in the Dinar but they would not be able to handle the amount of money I would have and would have to refer me to their Wealth Management and I would not have to split it up with several banks, they have a special insurance for Wealth Management.

• Upvote 2

you got to be kidding me. I thought after all these years on every bank window that our money was insured to 250,000. well i got my last delivery on monday and the fed ex guy started swearing at me cause i told him i had a money order but instead i had a cashiers check. I went into my bank and asked for a cashiers check and when she asked who to make it out to, i said d trade inc. she said holy dinars, when it rvs, come back here and we will triple the rv price cause youve been such a great customer. and then this one time at band camp blah blah blah

• Upvote 4

Yes, Let's see the pamphlets!

I agree why would you even post this w/o the pamphlets?? Oh I know b/c they don't exist!! There is no way a bank teller has any gusiness asking how many dinars you hold unless she wants to rob you. Nuff said to quote Okie Dokie

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

hahaha What kind of bank is 5/3? a piggy bank? I was at Capital One and talked to the Assist. Mgr., she told me IF it RV's big and I come into a lot of money, they would have investment brokers for me to talk to, to help me put away any amount. They have ways to hold any amount securely. What do people with $300 million do? Have 15,000 accounts at different banks? Nope. Sorry, maybe the teller doesn't know what she is talking about. Maybe she was just there to clean the floor and acted like she was a teller. Who knows? :lol: Would like to see a copy of those pamphlets though.

Edited by DinarMillionaire

GO RV PLEASE

May be 5/3 bank employees are not aware of FDIC new rule (as of December 2010) which states that "ANYamount deposited in NON interest checking account is insured" this rule expires December 31, 2012. There is no limit to amount deposited in one single account. Check with branch manager....

Please correct me if I am wrong....

• Upvote 1

Sorry you feel that way people. I'm not a garu nor a smart a##. What I wrote actually happened. Just thought it might mean something to someone.

Again my apology.

No need to apologize.......you did good in my book!

Your post gave me more real hope than the real garbage some of these gurus try to pass on as intel!

:tiphat:

Dan

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Is clear bank tellers have no idea what's going on, if you can provide copies of this so called panflet maybe people here would consider your rumor. Otherwise is all garbage and you should not teach your kids to lie.

Sorry you feel that way people. I'm not a garu nor a smart a##. What I wrote actually happened. Just thought it might mean something to someone.

Again my apology.

You need evidenace to prove your case....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Again my apology.

For some reason you must feel we are really f#!!Kn stupid to believe a teller was told to find out how much dinar you have.....

wow..............rolleyes.gif

Hilarious to say the least, NO way NO how or Im President Obummer.th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 10

haha

hahahahahahahahah

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HOW MANY DINAR YOU GOT BOY?????

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IN A PRIVATE AREA, LOOK OUT NOW!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by mrref

Again my apology.

If your legit screw the Nay sayers!!!!

Is there any chance you could scan the paper work you received and attach it here?

Again my apology.

No need for an apology. Thanks for sharing. Just wish you could have posted a copy of the pamphlets. I for one was amazed at the advice given to put into different banks. Not too bright for a bank employee. 5/3 bank should be able to accommodate any amount of money one has.

Edited by DinarMillionaire

I've been doing wire transfers from my bank for quite awhile. Two weeks ago one teller asked me if this was for an investment. I said yes and told her about dinars. She asked me several questions and another teller next to her came over and listened in on our conversation. No one else was at the bank at this time. They both had no knowledge of dinar but told me that two other clients have been making similar transactions. I gave them some history and they both seemed very interested and then gave them some websites to visit for their own investigations.

Today I was doing some other work at the bank and had to deal with one of the tellers. She said after last week that the two of them asked officers of the bank about dinar. She said that the bank did some research and their conclusion was that this was a scam. I said yes I am aware that there is much talk about it and then she said that she came to the conclusion that she didn't want to invest. That was that.

All these posts about bankers and foreign currency officers that are making such statements about coming rates and such is a crock of bull. I believe the one banker that posted the same, that no bank or employee of a bank is talking smack about dinar. They don't know and won't know until afte the rv. Quit the pumping.

• Upvote 1